Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Why is armor such a pain.. Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Why is armor such a pain.. Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why is armor such a pain..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
enemy61390
Felyne
enemy61390

Thank you Points : 0

Why is armor such a pain.. Empty
PostSubject: Why is armor such a pain..   Why is armor such a pain.. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:40 pm

So I went on MHAG and searched for a simple set (or so I thought). I'm looking at making a swaxe set. Was looking for the skills AuL, Sharpness+1, eva +1 (preferably 2), evade extender. Found some sets that matched this query such as here-
http://mhag.info/mhtrig/viewset.htm?s=Shade's+LS%2fSA%2fDS+set+%3a+G.B.H.280.1.17.C.244.1.57.A.277.2.16.16.W.233.1.18.L.283.1.56.Y.2.2.9.10.30.6.1.56

But I dont have a crazy talisman anywhere near that. So then I figured I'd go all out attack. So I figured AuL and stellar hunter (honed blade). I found this-

http://mhag.info/mhtrig/viewset.htm?s=super+attack+%3a+G.B.H.294.1.175.C.296.1.174.A.289.1.18.W.285.0.L.302.1.16.X.1.174.Y.0.2.119.2.9.10.0

Now given I attempted replacing the leggings to get what I want, but alas, i only have an edgemaster +1 tali...and there are no edgemaster decorations (or somehow I havnt unlocked them in my 250 hours of gameplay). So now here I am, asking you if you can help solve my dilhemma (either case) Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Why is armor such a pain..   Why is armor such a pain.. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:52 pm

First of all, most G Rank swaxes have above 1242 damage, which is the minimum needed for CE+3 to be superior to AuL. You do not want AuL, you want CE+3 assuming you are G Rank.

Second, AuL does NOT stack with Honed Blade. AuL gets greyed out meaning you are just wasting your slots and points.

Third, evade extender is unnecessary on swaxe because you'd want to be close to the weak point at all times, so evading further from your weak point is nonsensical. Stick to Evasion+2

Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Why is armor such a pain..   Why is armor such a pain.. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:53 pm

Yeah... those talismans are just.... imaginary

attack+10 evade dist+6 two slots? I would just tell you go for sand barioth and gem atk L and try for sharpness, also try to always work with the talismans that you have.
Back to top Go down
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Why is armor such a pain..   Why is armor such a pain.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:37 am

That talisman doesn't exist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is armor such a pain..   Why is armor such a pain.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is armor such a pain..
Page 1 of 1