Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Slime weapons in mh4? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Slime weapons in mh4? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slime weapons in mh4?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinathin_x_X
Popo
Jinathin_x_X

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

Slime weapons in mh4? Empty
PostSubject: Slime weapons in mh4?   Slime weapons in mh4? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:40 pm

I just recently went to the high rank and I finally got normal slime set and dual blade. And holy crap, so much easier to kill monsters... No wonder why people say its kinda op. even though it tool me like a week to get the gem, but it was worth it. 

So my question is, is slime weapon coming back in mh4? I kinda hope it does because it makes farming so much easier. But at the same time, I don't want to go online and see everyone using same weapons.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Slime weapons in mh4?   Slime weapons in mh4? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:54 pm

I imagine if we get Brachydios or say, a monster where the slime comes from somewhere else, slime will come back. But since we don't know whether or not Brachy is coming back, no one knows.
Back to top Go down
DemonPants
Aptonoth
DemonPants

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Slime weapons in mh4?   Slime weapons in mh4? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:20 am

I'm not sure if slime is coming back. The thing I noticed in 3U is that there are no slime weapons at all besides Brachy. I think if they made a few more slime weapons it would be plausible. I mean, it does have a chance, I'm not saying it won't. I just have a hunch that it won't. It also takes away the point of a null element weapon. Why would you take a null element when you can blow things up in the process? I found myself using slime a lot when I didn't have a better weapon in terms of element. That's just my opinion, though.
Back to top Go down
AzureGreen
Aptonoth
AzureGreen

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Slime weapons in mh4?   Slime weapons in mh4? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 2:28 am

I don't think I would like to see the slime element anywhere but Tri Ultimate. 

Slime, literally, makes null element pointless since you can just hack and slash until your slime turns red and blows the monster up. Even if the monster has high tolerance to slime it'll still go off and do more damage than necessary... 

I want the game to keep a challenge, and if we have slime element...that will take away some of the challenge. Don't you think? 

Sure, farming is a bitch, but it's just as easy to farm a monster if you have their weakness. So, the only point to slime is just to molest monsters. To me, it's kind of a weapon you mess around with when you just want to screw around. 

I love it, but I hate it. 

I don't want to see it again at all.
Back to top Go down
rjthakid
Kelbi
rjthakid

PostSubject: Re: Slime weapons in mh4?   Slime weapons in mh4? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:28 pm

DemonPants wrote:
I'm not sure if slime is coming back. The thing I noticed in 3U is that there are no slime weapons at all besides Brachy. I think if they made a few more slime weapons it would be plausible. I mean, it does have a chance, I'm not saying it won't. I just have a hunch that it won't. It also takes away the point of a null element weapon. Why would you take a null element when you can blow things up in the process? I found myself using slime a lot when I didn't have a better weapon in terms of element. That's just my opinion, though.

That isn't true.

Kelbi Bow, Mighty Cornpopper, Rising Tempest, Grongigas Hammer, Bushido. All of which Awaken into slime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slime weapons in mh4?   Slime weapons in mh4? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slime weapons in mh4?
Page 1 of 1