Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Empty
PostHearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

So yeah, currently I'm trying to get into the Closed Beta (no luck yet). But this will be the official thread for Blizzards newest soon-to-be and free-to-play game.

For those not in the know, it's a card game based somewhat off the TCG Blizzard had, however, it's all online and awesome. It will be completely free to play and the only pay options are for real money to buy extra booster packs (which you can also buy with gold you earn in-game from daily quests and winning challenges, winning games, etc) and for entry into their Arena match.

Arena is a max of 9 wins and a max of 3 losses, any mix of that can and will net you a key which unlocks dust (can craft cards), gold, and at least one booster pack. The higher you win in an Arena the better your reward. Also Arena is a sealed deck entry, you get to pick from one of 3 randomly chosen heroes and then make a deck based on what they are from random cards you pick.

I've been watching a lot of streamers play and I can't wait to get on this action. So yeah, post anything in the thread about Hearthstone if you want, especially if you actually have Beta access or just wanna chat.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft :: Comments

WyvernGS
Re: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:55 pm by WyvernGS
Haven't been paying attention to it that much since I submitted my ticket a while ago, but I got it earlier this week! :P

When you get your hands on it Nova let's play.

Also forgot to say, the ign's LowlyHuman
WyvernGS
Post Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:56 pm by WyvernGS
Really been enjoying Warrior and Mage, I like their sets of class cards. Warrior I've just built to take massaive advantage of charge/taunt on minions and dealing additional damage with my hero. Mage I gave a Murloc horde :D *gulhulgylgylglyylylh*
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:57 pm by Phazon Xenomorph
WyvernGS wrote:
Really been enjoying Warrior and Mage, I like their sets of class cards. Warrior I've just built to take massaive advantage of charge/taunt on minions and dealing additional damage with my hero. Mage I gave a Murloc horde :D*gulhulgylgylglyylylh*
Murlocs are more "mrrrglgglrrrmllrrr" it's a WoW thing, there was even a mob in the Blood Elf starter zone I believe and a quest in Northrend for a Murloc.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=25205 the npc / quest giver in northrend.
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=15937 the npc in Eversong Woods (starter blood elf area).

It's a minor thing but your imitation of a Murloc makes ex-wow vets cringe =O
WyvernGS
Post Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:40 pm by WyvernGS
.....I played WoW.
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:39 am by Phazon Xenomorph
WyvernGS wrote:
.....I played WoW.
Then how did you not know the proper murloc sounds? That is important information! MURLOCS! MRRRLLLGRRLGLGRLLLL
Post  by Sponsored content

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

Page 1 of 1