Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Need a Slime Dual Sword set with: - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Need a Slime Dual Sword set with: - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need a Slime Dual Sword set with:

Go down 
+2
PAiN---
Phazon Xenomorph
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Need a Slime Dual Sword set with: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Need a Slime Dual Sword set with:   Need a Slime Dual Sword set with: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:50 am

First topic message reminder :

So basically I'm making a slime dual sword set for lols but I have no idea where to begin so I'm looking for the following skills:

Bombardier, Sharp+1, Part Breaker (these 3 are required as I plan to use this for all Brachy weapons, especially the Swax). Then if possible, add the skills Razor Sharp and/or AUL. And lastly, if using that uhhh Slime Dual Swords that need Awaken, Bushido I think? Work that skill in over Razor Sharp or AUL.

Also, which IS better, Spectral Demolisher or Bushido and why? I see that Bushido has more raw (392), less slime (180 when Awoken), huge purple with Sharp+1, and -10% affinity and 3 slots with +10 defense. Versus Spectral Demolishers 364 raw, 270 slime, no sockets, neutral affinity, and medium purple with huge white when Sharp+1 is applied.

Even us pro's at MH need some help and advice every now and then.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Need a Slime Dual Sword set with:   Need a Slime Dual Sword set with: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:59 pm

PAiN--- wrote:
Nova wrote:
PAiN--- wrote:
Sorry to hear that, it usually takes awhile for mine to load sets, but I never had it freeze, maybe it's just you Sad by vort
Might not have been that, it was the thing to see all the charms on each charm table.
Well THAT explains it lol. My computer froze before when I did the charm search, but it shouldn't for the armor set search. did u download the right one?
http://forums.minegarde.com/topic/6766-athenas-charm-table-search-for-mh3g-and-mh3u/ from there in the first post i clicked the download now thing, and of course i virus and malware scanned it before opening or running it, came up clean. then i use it and when going to close it my computer just flips out and freezes the hell up.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Need a Slime Dual Sword set with:   Need a Slime Dual Sword set with: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:31 am

Yeah, well first that's the charm table search not the armor set search.

This is the Armor Set Search

http://forums.minegarde.com/topic/5304-athenas-armor-set-search-for-mh3g-and-mh3u/

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Need a Slime Dual Sword set with:   Need a Slime Dual Sword set with: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:50 am

PAiN--- wrote:

http://forums.minegarde.com/topic/5304-athenas-armor-set-search-for-mh3g-and-mh3u/

the charm one is known to freeze / crash computers though?
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Need a Slime Dual Sword set with:   Need a Slime Dual Sword set with: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:35 pm

Nova wrote:
I alreayd was way ahead of you on both Ceadeus Swax and Lucent Swax with Miralis months ago, forgot to mention that lol. I'm tired of seeing the same damn sets.
Tbh swax is very underrated weapon online. I rarely see someone with it. In my 1000 hours playthrough i saw Ceadeus swax with right set only few times. On top of that people don't understand that CE+3 on it is superior to AuL and tend to go for classic Honed edge skill + 2 more (evasion, rock steady or razor sharp). This is huge mistake if you ask me. Even simple CE+3, Sharpness+1, Evasion+1 set is crazy with that swax.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Need a Slime Dual Sword set with:   Need a Slime Dual Sword set with: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Nova wrote:
PAiN--- wrote:

the charm one is known to freeze / crash computers though?
Just don't search ALL the tables and you will be fine, both are known to slowly load if your loading a bunch of tables, or some crazy set that probably doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Need a Slime Dual Sword set with:   Need a Slime Dual Sword set with: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 10:49 pm

Antari18 wrote:
Nova wrote:
I alreayd was way ahead of you on both Ceadeus Swax and Lucent Swax with Miralis months ago, forgot to mention that lol. I'm tired of seeing the same damn sets.
Tbh swax is very underrated weapon online. I rarely see someone with it. In my 1000 hours playthrough i saw Ceadeus swax with right set only few times. On top of that people don't understand that CE+3 on it is superior to AuL and tend to go for classic Honed edge skill + 2 more (evasion, rock steady or razor sharp). This is huge mistake if you ask me. Even simple CE+3, Sharpness+1, Evasion+1 set is crazy with that swax.
I always see swax's. In 3U i went from Assault Axe line to Brachy to Ceadeus (fully upgraded right away via goldbeard farm) then to Lucent one.

I mained Switch Axe in Tri cause it was just too fun.

A.lagi for Honed Blade wit hRock Steady isnt that bad for Swax'es or other weapons that don't have natural purple sharpness though.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Need a Slime Dual Sword set with:   Need a Slime Dual Sword set with: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:35 pm

I'm not saying it's bad (free S+1 is always good) but when it comes to Swax'es if power exceeds 1242 (including all buffs from food, AuL etc.), CE+3 becomes better than AuL. It was proved by multiple threads and calculations. Still, people don't understand how this works and make assumption that Abyssal armour is godly because AuL + S+1 and random skill.

In reality when i see someone with CE+3 followed by right weapon, I really respect his knowledge and experience. On the other palm when i see someone with, for instalce Ceadeus swax followed by abyssal armor I'm thinking, he knows "something" but is still far behind understanding how to unleash full offensive potential of this weapon.

Same goes with Altheos Altrusta which requires AuM to achieve 891 needed for CE+3 to be superior to AuL. Yet people tend to use pure CE+3 (full Rath Soul Z).

Simple CE+3, Sharpness+1, insert random skill (razor sharp, rock steady, evasion+1, Guard+1) set is pretty much superior to all overrated abyssal mix in most cases. Easy to get as hell (no need of great tali) and very versatile. All you need is weapon with certain amount of raw.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a Slime Dual Sword set with:   Need a Slime Dual Sword set with: - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a Slime Dual Sword set with:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2