Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Noobie here asking ^_^ Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Noobie here asking ^_^ Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noobie here asking ^_^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
reaper1229
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Noobie here asking ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Noobie here asking ^_^   Noobie here asking ^_^ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Can a sonic bow be used to defeat a plesioth suggestions are welcome
Back to top Go down
wenchwog

PostSubject: Re: Noobie here asking ^_^   Noobie here asking ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:10 am

actually, I just defeated Plesioth last night using that exact weapon. Yes, it can be done. good luck!
Back to top Go down
Jax009
Kelbi

PostSubject: helpful suggestion   Noobie here asking ^_^ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:18 pm

I use the Sonic Bow II on both types of that creature. Also heres a helpful suggestion when fighting the Plesiloth. The Sonic Bow is a electric based weapon great when fighting the Plesiloth but this tip will be asset as well. First before starting a quest, equip some Large barrel bomb+, large barrel bombs, and or the ingredents to make these powerful items. Next try using the Sonic bows ability to carry Paralysis coatings by epuiping the item. You see where this is going? ;) By coating your arrows with the paralysis coat, you can temporaraly immobolize the creature. Now for the conclusion, while its immobolized get in close and place as many large barrel bombs as possible around its vitals, get back, let an arrow fly into a bomb, and watch the fireworks as the Plesiloth takes a grand slam of damage! :twisted: . This is a lot of fun with friends, OH :!: by the way, if you want to capture it, its sign for capture is when its fins fold down.
Back to top Go down
wenchwogg
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Noobie here asking ^_^   Noobie here asking ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:34 am

I defeated him a few weeks ago with Sonic Bow I. Then went on to beat Basarios with the same weapon. Then I took Eager Cleaver to Green Plessy ... but I got KO'd twice before the victory. Bow+Arrow is much easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noobie here asking ^_^   Noobie here asking ^_^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noobie here asking ^_^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Sony :: Playstation :: PSP/Vita (Western releases)-
Jump to: