Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
need help on B. Gigginox Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
need help on B. Gigginox Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

need help on B. Gigginox

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake Johnson
Khezu

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

need help on B. Gigginox Empty
PostSubject: need help on B. Gigginox   need help on B. Gigginox Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 3:34 pm

I need help defeating Baleful Gigginox.

I currently wield/wear:

A Plesioth Splasher LS

Full Barroth S armor (Helm, Mail, Vambraces, Faulds, Greaves)

The long sword and armor is gemmed with Nul-Thundr Jewels (giving me a Thunder Res +15.)

I always tend to think in terms of "How can I take this monster's attack away from it" over "How do I improve my attack and/or defense." Thunder Res +15 doesn't completely nullify Baleful's attacks, but it really lowers their oomph.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: need help on B. Gigginox   need help on B. Gigginox Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 5:11 pm

Is your time running out? Or are you getting triple carted?

If you are getting triple carted your strategy to remove the sting from a monster, while good to do overall, is what is keeping you back from learning the monster. You will benefit much more from learning to avoid the attacks and learning its patterns instead of minimizing how hard it hits you. Right now, you are going into battle thinking "even if it hits me, it will not hurt me as much", when you should be thinking: "How do I avoid getting hit by it?"

Try this: Gem in "Earplugs" or higher into your armor, and just AVOID hits from the B-Gigginox for 5-10 minutes. Learn when to put away your weapon and run, and how it shoots its electricity. Eventually, dodging with your weapon out, and taking opportunistic chances will come naturally, and beating it will be much simpler.

If you are just running out of time: Attempt to stay on one of its wings at all time by rolling to it and doing small combos. These add up. Your weapon is good vs B Gigginox, who is weak to water, so just keep at it.

My 2 Zenny
Back to top Go down
Jake Johnson
Khezu

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: need help on B. Gigginox   need help on B. Gigginox Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 8:11 pm

Thanks.

I just switched to a pair of Plesioth Cutlasses, followed your advice, and sent Baleful back to the infernal region!

OK - I just looked at the new seven star quests...

HUNT A GIGGINOX AND A BALEFUL GIGGINOX?

HUNT 3 GIGGINOX IN SUCCESSION?

Who at Capcom is interested in having 50% + 1 of their stock purchased by an irate gamer?
Back to top Go down
N1GH7M4R3
Rhenoplos
N1GH7M4R3

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: need help on B. Gigginox   need help on B. Gigginox Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 3:20 pm

Jake Johnson wrote:

That shouldn't prove terribly difficult, but it's also not intended to be cleared immediately. Hunting 7* monsters by themselves is difficult enough at this point, and having already defeated Baleful, you only have to defeat Jade Barr. to complete your keys, and after that you should have your urgent.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: need help on B. Gigginox   need help on B. Gigginox Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 8:15 pm

You still exist N1GH7M4R3? I haven't seen you around for years (Or at least a year or so)! It's good to see you again. Although I don't actually come here super often anymore either.
Back to top Go down
N1GH7M4R3
Rhenoplos
N1GH7M4R3

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: need help on B. Gigginox   need help on B. Gigginox Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 11:18 pm

E&Troy wrote:
You still exist N1GH7M4R3? I haven't seen you around for years (Or at least a year or so)! It's good to see you again. Although I don't actually come here super often anymore either.

Of course I still exist. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need help on B. Gigginox   need help on B. Gigginox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help on B. Gigginox
Page 1 of 1