Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MH4U Complaint Department

Go down 
+42
TheLaw
GrashXL002
WyvernGS
RainMazerra
1bighiccup
XenonFrost
DarkFallinRain
Tirith
anduin55
Sindri_Alvanis
Antari18
Ken Kurobasa
th8827
Akai the White Lightning
A Drunk Ninja
Grapefruit
kama
Raptor98
Crystalis
Yamatsu
Azurei
parasky
E&Troy
Ataraxia
Phazon Xenomorph
MHWF
Firpi
Quentin
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Chipou
Samochan
PAiN---
yvz
InstaCakes
Win32error
Sephastus
dcj91x
Lucas
MetaMarx
Tomderdepp
TKMT
Roon
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

I figured now would be the perfect time to start a complaint thread about your experiences with Randoms as I have a complaint about them already.

Anyways, in the Demo I set up a room for Tetsucabra. I get 4 people and as I'm choosing weapons one of the people leaves booting us all from the server. I hate that!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 6:30 am

DAMN IT ZINOGRE! GIVE ME THAT SKYMERALD!!!

*continues slaying/capturing*
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 12:19 pm

so hard to find people to do 7*key quests with. Everyone just needs /wants to do Dalamadure...

I feel getting to HR8 will not be easy.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 12:21 pm

An actual quote translated:

"Oh god, randoms push into my friend city to post their quests and started fightning who gets to do theirs first:"

"my urgent"
"no, mine pls"
"first me, then you"

"Wish I could get a screencap outta that chat log."

"I've said bout a million times that I'm not helping, the end."

"Go"
"Come (player name)"

"Last words after 10 minutes of (something): "fac (player name)".

Yyyeaaa... also complaining now that I dunno what do I exactly need to make a sweet status dual set + honed blade set. Armor builder work it is.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 10:14 pm

People are assholes, I help hunt through 2 Ukanlos urgents, then I post mine and all 3 people leave, presumably to have their friend's urgent done.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 11:48 am

I guess it makes me an asshole if I criticise a lance user that guard pokes (even when teo is fully open) and doesn't even try a single mount on 126 guild quest teostra. He apparently didn't know bout the lance charge hop, but it's not like there isnt a bunch of information on the internet bout everything these days and there's a nice ingame tutorial even. I find it reasonable to expect a hr 180+ something silver crown to have a handle on their chosen weapon for a very high level guild quest, even if he's just building a set for it. But I guess he and the rest didn't agree with me on the case of handling a weapon properly after I had criticised him and pointed him gajinhunter tube vids and I got removed from the room by the host. So I guess they will now know me as elitist bitch.

Master of one > master of none applies well to monster hunter in this case.

Yep crystalis, people tend to be like that. Make your own city and get your own urgents done first and foremost, never go to other people's cities for your own urgents as they will not help you do yours. And never help other people do their urgents first in your city before you can do yours first, they simply leave cities right after getting theirs done.
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 12:18 pm

It says a lot about the generations when the sole focus is "number 1". I have to remind myself constantly that contrary to most of the forum goers and those that watch gameplay videos, the majority of players online seem to be the teen and pre-teen snowflakes that believe they are entitled to their wants, and everyone else is just there to satisfy them.

The I also get to group with a few that are truly a delight. I a building a friend list of exclusively those that I have seen react well, and have good online personalities. Takes a bit to get some, but little by little the list grows. Shows me there is hope for this world ^_^
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 2:03 pm

Samochan wrote:
Yep crystalis, people tend to be like that. Make your own city and get your own urgents done first and foremost, never go to other people's cities for your own urgents as they will not help you do yours. And never help other people do their urgents first in your city before you can do yours first, they simply leave cities right after getting theirs done.

Except whenever people join rooms I create, they always suck and cart on the quests over and over. Even people that are supposed to be G2 or G special or whatever because they apparently leeched enough to pass the urgents.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 2:12 pm

Crystalis wrote:
Samochan wrote:

Except whenever people join rooms I create, they always suck and cart on the quests over and over. Even people that are supposed to be G2 or G special or whatever because they apparently leeched enough to pass the urgents.

Welp, the best thing you can do is carefully check their armor sets and weapon choices and ruthlessly weed out those that even remotely look like they don't know what they're doing (such as trying to bring a poison sns to mohran today) and talking to them also helps, such as reminding that no, poison isnt good for chameleos. And if they insist well... As you're the host, kickspam till you get likeminded people who know their stuff and can get stuff done too.

And lifepowders help, even the best people with close to 800 defence cart somedays when they're off their game on simple quests.
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 4:08 pm

Samochan wrote:
Crystalis wrote:
Samochan wrote:

Welp, the best thing you can do is carefully check their armor sets and weapon choices and ruthlessly weed out those that even remotely look like they don't know what they're doing (such as trying to bring a poison sns to mohran today) and talking to them also helps, such as reminding that no, poison isnt good for chameleos. And if they insist well... As you're the host, kickspam till you get likeminded people who know their stuff and can get stuff done too.

And lifepowders help, even the best people with close to 800 defence cart somedays when they're off their game on simple quests.

This. Also by the time they are G rank, check for Wystones. I'm sorry but if you are doing G rank quests online without even the Offline Wystones (Brace / Force) at level 2 (it's literally like 1 or 2 quests more from the point you get your Wystones offline to get the level 2 variants) for Frenzied Monsters then you are of no use to the group at all, boot their ass.

This goes DOUBLE for fighting APEX monsters. You not only need the offline ones, you need the online ones like Wystone Drive and to have that second Wystone allowed in the quest. I've actually joined into a room that had the Apex Rajang quest posted and I was the ONLY one in the entire group with my Wystones. After telling the group they were idiots and how they were idiots I left the room before they could boot me (I'm actually getting really fast at typing with the stylus on the touchpad).
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Phazon Xenomorph wrote:

This. Also by the time they are G rank, check for Wystones. I'm sorry but if you are doing G rank quests online without even the Offline Wystones (Brace / Force) at level 2 (it's literally like 1 or 2 quests more from the point you get your Wystones offline to get the level 2 variants) for Frenzied Monsters then you are of no use to the group at all, boot their ass.

*whistles* Didn't have my wystones till I hit g3, I just hadn't bothered to do offline till high rank. I had much more fun hunting online and too busy for offline. :p

Tho frenzies monster hunting without wystones is no biggy, you were hunting for many of those before you could get wystones anyway. Apex on the other hand... yea.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 8:39 pm

Definitely need wystones for Apex.
Losing element damage with sword or dual blades is a serious problem.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 8:50 pm

979 Earth Crystal... I did it but it doesn't feel great.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:32 pm

Finally find a Cephadrome room (they do not exist, seriously).

Room owner posts a Bnahabra quest.

Of. All. Things.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:59 pm

No matter how many Ancient Shards I collect, I can't seem to get a Worn Long Sword...
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 11:38 pm

Met my first elitist today! He was a pretty luke-warm elitist, but that doesn't mean he wasn't a giant asshole. He just mocked my armor skills like the usual elitist does. Nothing special, but I did have a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 7:23 am

Aaaand my luck of the gods has evaporated. Fahk.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 11:34 am

I think I stole your luck.

Sorry.

pls dont hurt me
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 11:53 am

Crystalis wrote:

pls dont hurt me

S&M?
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 12:08 pm

Sephastus wrote:
Crystalis wrote:

pls dont hurt me

S&M?

MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Triple10

Also, why the F!! does Ukanlos do so much damage with its swim, and BY THE NAME of ALATREON he can make some Freaking tigh turns while swimming!!
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 1:18 pm

When I see Ukanlos try to swim, I immediately go for the cliff. Once up there, I dive towards his right. I mean run-dive, not just jumping off. You get so much invulnerability time that he will not be able to get you even on his enraged super agile turns.

If the cliff isn't available, I try to either outrun him, or (Since I am GS user), just block.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 1:41 pm

Ive fought it like 5 times and i dont know what cliff you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 2:03 pm

1. The Cliff

When Ukanlos does some WWE body slams, the ice will drop, creating ledges.

2. The Waves

Just run around it. Don't try to roll or superman-dive or anything, just run. Backwards and diagonally in a wide circle, then once he passes you, a tighter circle. While you're doing this, even if the ice looks like it's on top of you, you're not in the hitbox. Really easy and simple once you get the hang of it. Has never failed me yet.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 2:20 pm

Alright, groovy. Now Im just trying to make armor wiht better ice def and then will start trying again.

He can be soloed easier than Dala right??? Please say yes.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 2:35 pm

Yeah, less moving around, less health. Almost all of the damage should be avoidable, just don't get caught off guard.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 11:20 pm

Guild quests
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MH4U Complaint Department
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next