Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MH4U Complaint Department

Go down 
+42
TheLaw
GrashXL002
WyvernGS
RainMazerra
1bighiccup
XenonFrost
DarkFallinRain
Tirith
anduin55
Sindri_Alvanis
Antari18
Ken Kurobasa
th8827
Akai the White Lightning
A Drunk Ninja
Grapefruit
kama
Raptor98
Crystalis
Yamatsu
Azurei
parasky
E&Troy
Ataraxia
Phazon Xenomorph
MHWF
Firpi
Quentin
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Chipou
Samochan
PAiN---
yvz
InstaCakes
Win32error
Sephastus
dcj91x
Lucas
MetaMarx
Tomderdepp
TKMT
Roon
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Roon
Shagaru Magala
Roon

Thank you Points : 63

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

I figured now would be the perfect time to start a complaint thread about your experiences with Randoms as I have a complaint about them already.

Anyways, in the Demo I set up a room for Tetsucabra. I get 4 people and as I'm choosing weapons one of the people leaves booting us all from the server. I hate that!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:01 pm

Firpi wrote:
You can buy stone from the wyporium for caravan pts, If that helps?

Thanks! I don't look there often so I hadn't seen it yet.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:09 pm

I usually get Stones as junk products when doubling products from Dundorma in the Wyporium.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 9:47 pm

th8827 wrote:
I usually get Stones as junk products when doubling products from Dundorma in the Wyporium.

Yes I get them from there as well just not in the quantities I need.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:22 pm

I just saw a hacker.

I was trying to do the "Lab Partners" quest. We were fighting the Brachydios, and he just stood there, doing his growl again and again. After a while, one of the hunters put down a trap, and the Dios walked simply into it...

I abandoned the quest and just left.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 8:27 am

th8827 wrote:
I just saw a hacker.

I was trying to do the "Lab Partners" quest. We were fighting the Brachydios, and he just stood there, doing his growl again and again. After a while, one of the hunters put down a trap, and the Dios walked simply into it...

I abandoned the quest and just left.

That could be the result of lag but... can you describe more thoroughly just how long brachydios was standing idle and such? But yea that really sounds abnormal.

If the first person on the room lags horrifically, monster will often be stuck in idle animation for fair amount till the lag issue gets solved and it starts warping around. But there's no chance a prolonged idle period can happen normally, much less capping the monster right afterwards.

But yea in general people have way too much tolerance for hackers. Just met someone yesterday who had fully upgraded normal fatalis duals, quest which is only available as event, apparently posted by some hacker which he joined to. And as we know, we dont have any g-rank events as of yet. And someone else had full star knight set, again, whom I booted from the room. But the more we keep tolerating hackers and accepting them and playing with them and hell, even appreciating them, we just tell them it's ok take it a step further and do the above and ruin the game for us too.

I very much dislike that I don't actually have a report button for all those full star knight and white fatty set users so they could get swiftly banned from the game.

Also apparently blocking the user doesn't keep them from my city either. I keep getting confused as to whether I have to ignore a person or block a person so they can't join my city.

Also the fatalis dual blade user was bad, actually taking those weapons to apex seregios of all things, so we actually took longer on apex sere with 4 people than with just 3 people before (tho the 3rd wheel glaive user was useless too), as sere actually managed to run away from us without limping. Yes he normally just dies within few minutes because we wreck him so hard, poor sere. I've been spoiled by our hunting groupies apparently, when I had to face reality of randoms again.

Then my face when some useless combo gs user who keeps on comboing and uppercutting my bf because apparent playstyle on raging brachydios, whom also goes to other side of the arena to heal and running away like a chicken and generally being useless rp person, gets immortal reactor and brach pallium. I need reactor for my duals *sigh* Funnily enough, if he has time to combo raging brachydios, he has time for lv3 charge with that focus skill of his. >_>
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:03 pm

The Brachy stood in place for about a minute, just growling in a loop. Everyone was hitting him, and no one was running around, fighting a phantom monster.

Then, he staggered forward from a hit. He warped to several random spots in the room, and reappeared in his original spot, growling more.

Then, one of the hunters put down a trap, he stopped, slowly turned to face it, and walked forward a few steps, getting trapped.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:52 pm

Sounds like a lag to me Yes by vort

Hackers typically generate stuff like impossible weapons/armors/charms, never heard of them "controlling monster on a quest" or anything.

Hackers problem is one thing. The other one are people who are supersensitive about hackers and boot you for everything which doesn't fit their subjective definition of being legit. Like this one guy who boot me for having Edge Lore+10 torso part, who didn't know how relic+5 pieces works with torso up parts. Or another guy who accuse me of hacking bacause I have Evade Dist+7, Expert+14 ("I don't have it so it's impossible for you to have it" - logic). Just because someone have really good set doesn't automatically mean he's a hacker. This is simply falling into paranoia.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 1:07 pm

th8827 wrote:
The Brachy stood in place for about a minute, just growling in a loop. Everyone was hitting him, and no one was running around, fighting a phantom monster.

Then, he staggered forward from a hit. He warped to several random spots in the room, and reappeared in his original spot, growling more.

Then, one of the hunters put down a trap, he stopped, slowly turned to face it, and walked forward a few steps, getting trapped.

Sounds like some insane lag to me.

BUT! There's a thing called lagswitching on games like dark souls 2, in which you purposefully lag your connection to gain an advantage in say, pvp. But monster hunter connection is more fickle and will just dc you if it notices an error in connection, so I find this kinda stuff unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 3:03 pm

Samochan wrote:
th8827 wrote:

Sounds like some insane lag to me.

BUT! There's a thing called lagswitching on games like dark souls 2, in which you purposefully lag your connection to gain an advantage in say, pvp. But monster hunter connection is more fickle and will just dc you if it notices an error in connection, so I find this kinda stuff unlikely.

Seems most likely to be hacking, but only because of the walking into a trap. I had the same issue happen with a Tigrex, where he just did the double bite over and over and over again, but then connections started dropping all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 1:20 pm

Sooo randoms, coming to my crimsom fatty room.

First few sport golden lunemail, star knight and varia suit set and are booted fast. Others join up with blunt edges, no jewels etc. and are likewise booted. One person asks if it's white fatalis room. I tell him to get out and boot that guy as well. Regardless of me asking people to change weapons, it falls to deaf ears and they insist on going with chaos gore weps. Must be lovely going out with -40% affinity m'rite? More booting happens. I get some groups and we go, sometimes getting it and sometimes people cart for triples and shamequit fairly fast. I learned to not try to mount during aoe meteors. Then a silver crown dude with glaive shows up... and doesn't know how to extract nectars to boost his glaive at all. I was watching, he never did even try. So I tell him to please go learn his weapons, watch gajinhunter vids or something and gave him the boot as well. For god's sake, can people even learn the fundamental works of their weapons by the time they're g-crown level? I've seen combo gs and all kinda garbage but this took the cake.

So all in all, lots of randoms. And I still don't have mats for crimsom fatalis longsword after making fatty glaive. *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 2:16 pm

Samochan wrote:
Sooo randoms, coming to my crimsom fatty room.

First few sport golden lunemail, star knight and varia suit set and are booted fast. Others join up with blunt edges, no jewels etc. and are likewise booted. One person asks if it's white fatalis room. I tell him to get out and boot that guy as well. Regardless of me asking people to change weapons, it falls to deaf ears and they insist on going with chaos gore weps. Must be lovely going out with -40% affinity m'rite? More booting happens. I get some groups and we go, sometimes getting it and sometimes people cart for triples and shamequit fairly fast. I learned to not try to mount during aoe meteors. Then a silver crown dude with glaive shows up... and doesn't know how to extract nectars to boost his glaive at all. I was watching, he never did even try. So I tell him to please go learn his weapons, watch gajinhunter vids or something and gave him the boot as well. For god's sake, can people even learn the fundamental works of their weapons by the time they're g-crown level? I've seen combo gs and all kinda garbage but this took the cake.

So all in all, lots of randoms. And I still don't have mats for crimsom fatalis longsword after making fatty glaive. *sighs*

i suppose you are talking about chaos gore GS here(as ti's one of the few with that hig negative but same goes for most other weapons)... it is actually not too bad and beside the 45% negative affinity it still has 20% positive affinity putting affinity to -25% and even with that you have an average raw of 1400 whitch is still pretty decent. sure it's not the best but it isn't terrible.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 3:09 pm

Wrong Tom, you don't get the 20% affinity by default. You never get it until you get the boost, which puts you from -45% to +65%.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 3:21 pm

Crystalis wrote:
Wrong Tom, you don't get the 20% affinity by default. You never get it until you get the boost, which puts you from -45% to +65%.

Indeed, and the boost only happens if you catch the virus from frenzy/apex/gores and overcome it.

Essentially making the weps fairly bad on everything else. -45% affinity is pretty bad on default. I expect better weapon choices from silver crowns joining one of the last aged text decipher quests. :p And it's not like there isn't plenty to choose from when it comes to dragon or ice weapons. I see no reason why I should carry their lazy butt if all they keep doing is hop from city to city and instajoin quests without looking and actually bothering to farm weapons for different occasions.
Back to top Go down
Tomderdepp
Seltas
Tomderdepp

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): EU

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 4:27 pm

nope you're wrong.

it does negative and positive at the same time. so if you hit with chaos gore GS (-45%/+20%) you have a 45% chance of hitting with bad affinity and 20% of hitting with good affinity. and if you overcome frenzy they get added and give 65% affinity (with the boost from frenzy you would get anyways that makes 80%), of course these weapons can only be utilized at their full potential against frenzied monsters but for someone who doesn't care about makeing a set especially for cera cymmetry this is one of the better GSs (aside from relics)
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 6:46 pm

Samochan wrote:

Save yourself trouble and don't farm it. It's totally not worth it. Crimson Fatalis LS was the first weapon I forged from him and I regret it in the longrun. It looks great on paper (natural purple, high element,+20% affinity) and I got high hopes for its performance before release. unfortnuately its raw is holding it back. Even after honing it's just a little over 900 raw. You can get 1122 raw LS very easy because GS/LS bias GQ are very common. The gap in raw is huge you'll never get back to c.fatalis LS after obtaining one.

The only weapons worth making from c.fatalis are HBG, GL, Glaive, Hammer, CB and they all should take priority. The rest is pretty much garbage tier or easily overshadowed by relics.

HBG is max raw relic tier so you have straight from the beggining best pierce non limiter gun without farming thousands of rajangs. Relic GL are very hard to farm, especially Lv5 Wide with decent sharpness + raw. Glaive is amazing for all around usage, but in should be replaced by Brachy Glaive after getting mats because it's slightly better. Hammer got really high raw and good sharpness, only +/- 120 raw less than top tier relics. Charge Blade is same as Glaive, easy to make, blast, 3 slots, impact phial, should be replaced either by Ceadeus CB or relics in the end.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 7:28 pm

Bleh, I have good gs/ls joe quest on farm but atm I only got one relic ls I'm using and one very good gs, tho I'm not much of a greatsworder yet.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 7:48 pm

My biggest complaint in the recent days is how caravan points system works. It's really huge pain in the ass and in the future can be a reason I put this game away. It's insane that there're no points for clearing most challenging quests in game - lv140 GQ. The only way to get caravan points is to run expeditions. One G rank expedition can give you +/- 10.000 points considering you hunt 6 monsters, which at first glance may look like a lot but it's really small number.

If you want to have your relics at their best you have to upgrade them to Lv4. Each level upgrade can take from 10 000 - 15 000 or more points. So you have to run 4 expeditions just to max 1 weapon. The real problem are relic armor parts. After polishing you can upgrade them with spheres. It would be cool if they'll leave it like that but no... they have to stick caravan points in there. Each upgrade cost you 1800-3500sth points which is nuts. There're at least 20 upgrades for each armor part.

Expeditions are really boring and time consuming. I'm trying to do 1 expedition per day, to have at least some progress with upgrades. It takes me up to 1 hour to hunt 6 G rank tier monsters on expedition.

Oh and did I mention everything else runs on caravan points? Like wycoon, farm, multiplying items etc. Really... who was that idea?

I got at least few weapons and dozen armor parts waiting to be upgraded which will not likely happen in near future. Right now I need to do 30-40 expeditions to upgrade all I have. 40 hours of total bs.

Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 7:53 pm

While that's true that there's just so much that takes up caravan points, I find that almost all relic armors are just a waste of time. Unlike the weapons, which have stats far above and beyond most normal non-relics, the relic armors are nothing to write home about, with skill points only in one rare skill. It's very possible to get many more skills and have better sets without any relic armor pieces that with them, and with higher defense to boot, and not having to bother with upgrading any of them saves a lot of caravan points.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 8:17 pm

Well if one gets into extended hunting sessions and grabs maybe 1-2 good relic weps, any miracle spalls, tears and such you collect can net you good amount of points on the go. But yea, upgrading costs are fairly steep. However, I've taken to polishing bad equipments and then trading them for points, on lower end pieces that don't take me zenith gems to polish. Weapons give a bit more points than armors and heck, I can get some strong armor sphers back too from rare8 weps. Those took me just vile frenzy and pure crystals and netted me round 2,5k caravan points each. Requires bunch of frenzy stuff tho, however those you can keep grinding from the same apex quests you're hunting relics on in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 12:21 am

Oh my god. If there isn't a way to farm caravan points easily in this game then I'm just giving up. Fuck it. Not killing 18 monsters on pointless expeditions to upgrade a sword once.

I hate everything about the guild quests in this game, I'm sick of it. Random everything, endless grinding. 1 shot monsters on l140 guild quests (believe it or not, monsters that 1 shot you kill you 90% of the time because of luck, not because you made a mistake. Are they trying to make people rage at this game? I almost never died in MH3U and hardly ever got pissed at the game. That's the reason I like monster hunter, it's one of the few games that aren't infuriating online with other people since lag barely ever holds back proper gameplay unlike shooters or fighting games online. BUT, they had to make everyone die from the drop of a feather, so now it's become just as bad.)

They made charms easier to get, only to make the game even MORE infuriatingly random with guild quest weapons. Stop making the best sets unobtainable by a wall of wasted time.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:27 am

Gunners shooting through you when you are low on health and an angry monster is running towards you. Or when you are trying to attack a monster that is knocked over. Or trying to do jump attacks to knock a monster over. Or trying to climb a small ledge.

I swear, this guy was shooting me more than the Rajang. We still won, though.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 4:21 am

Instead of long-ass paragraphs talking about everything, I'll put it in a nice handy list!

These are all g-rank players and all of these happened within ten or so quests

Infinite GS combo
Attacking while someone is mounted
"Brb" then goes to wait in area that isn't safe at all
Turtle-ing when the monster isn't attacking or near them
Un-ironically using the word "noob"
Bringing garbage equipment (rare 7 gear to G2 quests)
Getting pissed off that I'm the room host and want to kill instead of cap
Having the nerve to go online with trash internet
Leeching

Reminder: these are all g rank players

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 10:25 am

MetaMarx wrote:
Instead of long-ass paragraphs talking about everything, I'll put it in a nice handy list!

These are all g-rank players and all of these happened within ten or so quests

Infinite GS combo
Attacking while someone is mounted
"Brb" then goes to wait in area that isn't safe at all
Turtle-ing when the monster isn't attacking or near them
Un-ironically using the word "noob"
Bringing garbage equipment (rare 7 gear to G2 quests)
Getting pissed off that I'm the room host and want to kill instead of cap
Having the nerve to go online with trash internet
Leeching

Reminder: these are all g rank players

I have rebellion mail and skull visage in my normal armor I use for 140 guild quests so gtfo. Just because it isn't rare 10 doesn't mean you kick them from the room.

Just saying, this actually has happened. My defense is fine (like 680 at least)
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:08 am

Chaos Gore GS users do not mind -40% Affinity as long as they have Crit-Draw, Edgemaster & Focus.

Anyways, I was knocked out of the zone by a monster, so I decide to heal before going back, but the monster zones as I start the drinking animation, knocks me away, and as I am getting up, does a second hit that carts me... sigh. When monsters zone, they should have a 1 or 2 second "no attack" window. Or when you zone into where there are monsters, they should also shouldn't be able to target you BEFORE you see what's going on... literally a black screen, but I when I zone, I am hit back across the zone line by an attack that was already in progress.

It is frustrating to fail due to technological reasons, and not lack of skill.
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:30 am

Finally witness horrible play in G rank. Went to a Brachy room and see decent gears on them randoms. However, Went in quest, only to see them running around brachy and only atk when i status the mob. Its irate to see these type of hunter making it to G rank......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MH4U Complaint Department   MH4U Complaint Department - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MH4U Complaint Department
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next