Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hi there! Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hi there! Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi there!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azurei
Kelbi
Azurei

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hi there! Empty
PostHi there!

Hi all.  Long-time lurker here, but with the 4 Ultimate release right around the corner and no one I know getting it aside from myself, I figured it would be a good time to get acquainted with the community.

My first monster hunter game was Tri, though I enjoyed it so much that I looked at previous games in the series and put some good time into Freedom Unite, as well.  Since then, I played through Portable 3rd, and I guess I'm finishing up with close to three-hundred and fifty hours on 3 Ultimate.  Anyway, I'm not sure how many people read through this particular section of the forum, but I hope to see some of you online in a week!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hi there! :: Comments

MetaMarx
Re: Hi there!
Post Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:00 pm by MetaMarx
Welcome. I'm sure you'll get along fine here... maybe.
anduin55
Post Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:20 am by anduin55
Welcome aboard the forum! Congratulations on joining.
Verity19
Post Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:20 pm by Verity19
Welcome to the forum cat
With 4U coming out soon, it's definitely a good time to get acquainted with others on here to team up with when it does Yes by vort

My first game was also Tri, and I also spent quite a bit of time on 3U, though I'll admit that it was one of my younger brothers who went back to explore some of the older games in the series, which I did enjoy watching him do so. Even got one that was never translated, so that was fun to help him understand x3

Hope you're able to stick around for all the 4U fun and enjoy your time on the forums cat
Azurei
Post Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:13 pm by Azurei
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.  With less than a week to go, I've been playing the 4U demo whenever I've had some free time to help mitigate the wait for the full game, haha.  I've mained the greatsword in every title I've played up till now, but the power behind the charge blade's super charge attack has convinced me to switch over.  Having that attack connect and knock out my quarry is just way too satisfying Rock
Sephastus
Post Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:12 pm by Sephastus
Welcome, and remember to look for the MHWiki Rooms once the game goes live to play with fellow forum goers. Pass is "wiki", all lower case. Or just make a MHWiki room without a pass if you want, and let other players join in, and send them this way. ^_^
MHWF
Post Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:53 pm by MHWF
Welcome! thank you for joining, have fun hunting and getting to know everyone.
Post  by Sponsored content

Hi there!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Start Here: Welcome to the MHWikiForum :: Member Introduction and Announcements-
Jump to: