Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:34 pm

i was told id fight 2 velocidrom shortly after beating the shagaru magala, ive yet to see them and ive got a whole page of caravan 6 done o.o
in other news i may very well be left behind and not get the group i was hoping to have to experience the game with, so i may, yet again, end up experiencing a game totally alone again ...
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:41 pm

I feel your pain Jojo. Never anyone around me that I can play with. Just the randoms online as poeple always ZOOM past me.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 2:27 am

I did the Frenzied S.Zinogre and Frenzied Seregios Village 10* Quest. I used up all my Potions, Mega Potions, and supply Potions taking down the S.Zinogre (Stun is a killer, and every hit, no matter how small, seems to have stunned me). Then, I killed the Seregios without even losing 25% of my health bar. Got a Dissenter, too.

I also had minimal problem with the Apex Seregios earlier. They are pretty easy.

I was a bit bummed that I had to beat the offline Kushla Daora. The battle was cool, but the town looked awesome right before the battle. I miss the stormy look.

On another note, I have yet to actually hunt with another sentient human.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 2:39 am

I've completed a couple of Rusted Kushala runs, but they're really risky and I use up a lot of resources for each hunt. To that end, I've gone and completed a Shrouded Nerscylla armor set to complement a Poison Relic Longsword that I got (also, looks badass af), considering I've been trying for some good ones, and landed this sweet one. Hopefully the Rust runs will be much smoother now.

Still looking for a Guild Quest for Ruby Basarios, Plum Daimyo Hermitaur, Tigrex, or Zinogre, with a GS/LS bias, so I can get some nice Relic Wyvern Blades. The Rimeblade is cool and all, but not my preference.
Back to top Go down
BoredForLife
Kecha Wacha
BoredForLife

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code: 0490-5393-4041
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Greece

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 2:49 am

Got to HR7 while soloing and I've been clearing the remaining Caravan quests... Azure Los and rare 6 dual swords have been carrying me all across high rank :3
I had forgotten how much I loved Teostra and Akantor (Rajang is still kind of a bs fight imo).
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 3:52 am

Beat village Crimson Fatalis for the first time. It was quite satisfying riding on his head.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 2:14 pm

WOW! Frenzied Brach is wiping the floor with me!!
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 3:57 pm

totally stormed HR4 last night like a pro, and with like, 100 less def than my partner, yet i showed them how good hunters handle that XP
got so close to nargacuga armor too, but short 1 dang zinogre plate. Ill be trying to farm that before the group comes on night, the group with which i tried hard to catch up to ever since i got the game, and i finally have, so now maybe, just maybe, trying not to get my hopes up, powers forbid, i can hunt with them and finally see what's like for a change
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 6:36 pm

Been doin' random shit... upgraded to Wyvern Blade Pale, gonna do my High Rank Shags Maggie urgent in a bit. Good day, anyway.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 7:11 pm

Just got my rainbow armor Pigment last night. I did the high rank Caravaneer's Challenge. It was definitively a challenge.
I died twice against the Zinogre and Rajang at the start of the quest. I then managed to get the Zinogre killed and then killed the Rajang. Then I did the Shagaru Magala, playing it safe and spamming the jump attack with the IG (Since I personally find it really easy to not get hit that way.).
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:05 am

I beat a Red Khezu in an Expedition while waiting at the doctor's office for a check-up, and got a Kushala Daora guild quest (lvl 51, Bow/Bowgun, Tri Series C (Waist)). ...I never get the Longsword bias for any good monster...

I also beat the village Savage Deviljho on my first try, a few minutes ago. Got a Deviljho Gem, too.
Back to top Go down
Samochan
Seltas Queen
Samochan

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:52 am

Hunted loads of rathaloses with a good group. People mounted it, I stunned it, flashed it, smashed it into itty bitty pieces and capped em without guru or anything under 5mins each and finally got enough rathalos lashes to build my fire glaive and longsword further. Also lagombi duals in their final form now as well and finally build my armor set crit eye+3, evasion+2, razor sharp, hg plugs, critelement and thunderattack+1. Also went to get my butt kicked hard by a high rank rajang offline, man rajang's a beast to hurt my 650 defence so hard.

Gonna work on buffing my other glaives and making me a nice zinogre hammer to go with my max upgraded gunhammer and zamtrios hammer. Loads of good rare 9 weps to use now. I may have to build some status set in the future + paralysing duals, I saw someone use those today on rathalos for near instantaneous paralysis, it was pretty sweet.

Last edited by Samochan on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 4:01 am

Yay more key quests!

...Except randoms can't ever seem to beat Hollow Promise or Fire Drill...

On the other hand, I did get a Partbreaker god tali, that's dope. :D
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 2:09 pm

Finally beat frenzied Dios.. YEAH!!! aww cant farm it as teh quest went away.  Darn. NEXT!

Devijho......Frenzied?????....
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 8vcBhYZ
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:53 pm

that image is pretty hilarious lol

so i hunted with the group, it was pretty cool. I found it cute how the newest one to mh was trying to call all the shots like he knew everything and yet of the 4 of us, i was the veteran lol
the hunts was fun, hwoever it coulda been funner if some topics werent mentioned that tend to hit home on me and make me burdened with self loathing thoughts, and feel like the only thing im good for there is my hunting skill..
which my hunting skil, i defo showed them you dont need all these silly traps and bombing runs to take down measely high rank monsters and that even though im fighting things my armor makes me weak to, i can hold my own and bring that sucker down lol
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 6:08 pm

I haven't done online stuff in awhile. I just decided to do a bunch of arena stuff and dick around in Everwood. I unlocked a Kirin guild quest, but I'm not a high enough rank to even do it. So that's pretty shit.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 7:08 pm

Cleared caravan Akantor, Kushala Daora, and Teostra and took care of Wycoon's Dah'ren Mohran quest.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 4:24 am

I did not have much time to hunt today... I did manage to clear out some of the smaller HR4 guild quests (Bnahabra, Rhenoplos, gathering, Seltas x 2, Conglala)

Looking forward to the weekend soon, so that I can have free time to hunt more stuff.
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 4:26 am

Did couple of Online and feel bad about most randoms i hunted with. I keep having a sense of Carrying them in way that is not to my enjoyment. However, in the end I got what I came there for so that what counts. Wrapping things up in the caravan as in pushing past Teostra.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 5:01 am

Break Kushala Daora's face
Supposed to have a 60% chance for horn+
No horn+
What the fuck
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 11:39 am

Be glad you have a 60% chance. >_>
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 11:49 am

Cant use the Cblade properly.  After over 100 hours, EVERYTIME I charge the shield the monster goes berserk on me and kills me! ARGJH!

Also, I beat Devijho on my 3rd try, that is unheard of for me. Epecially since i was geared up to fight Frenzied Dios and Accidentally clicked his mission. Now I cnt Beat DIOS... fml.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:16 pm

The trick to Deviljho is to stay between his legs as much as possible. He won't be able to touch you.

Never try to run from Dios. If you are always on the offensive and always moving towards him, he will jump over you when he does his leap attack, giving you a chance to heal.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 2:41 pm

Ive always had ridiculous prob with Jho for some reason. Ill try to take you advice on that.

As for Dios. I used to have fun fighting him, but the frenzy just makes him...argh! As for pressing the attack. Taht should be easy enough to try.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 4:20 pm

the group rushed me a bit, and im the type of person who likes to get every quest in a rank done before moving to the next lol
one of them, the noob of us, by noob i mean, newer to the game than the rest of us, was trying to lead us around, saying what this or that is. But was also saying, he doesnt want grinding in our session ... and im just like .. but MH is nothing but a huge grind, to always upgrade your gear, if you dont grind, you cant really, make some logic boy! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 10 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next