Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix

Go down 
+39
WyvernGS
Un-Tan
Chips
XenonFrost
Applejho
evahnulahm
TheLaw
A Drunk Ninja
Ken Kurobasa
Phenica
Ataraxia
BoredForLife
Kurtz
th8827
X Kitsune X
Jojozityjo
dcj91x
Lucas
Crystalis
MHWF
Antari18
TKMT
Raptor98
E&Troy
Firpi
Verity19
Azurei
Samochan
PAiN---
kama
Lagiacrus the ultimate
InstaCakes
Roon
Phazon Xenomorph
Sephastus
yvz
Quentin
Gian
MetaMarx
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Generic thread that appers in every subforum! Hooray!

Tell us about what you did in the game even if it's boring and doesn't make for an interesting post!

Did something shitty happen? There's another thread for that ya dingus!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 8:28 am

Finally got decent GS from GQ. 1680 raw, good purple, 400 para. Still could be better but I'm pleased with this result. Also couple of days ago got my Covert+5 relic chest piece for God Archipelago LBG set. Finally finished set (Recoil Down+2, Explosive Trapper, Status+2, Caldestine), looks pretty good and skills are great.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 4:13 pm

finally hunted with master for once, seen how skilled he was and glad he considered me a great hunter too, woo
also got a bf up to grank with me finally, since he got me to grank but held back due to his friends, but now he is free and we finished going ot grank together, and boy did we tackle those quests like a gauntlet in the path to g2 permit lol
didnt get it, cause, dang, g1 has a but load of key quests but not all of them are visible, so we are just clearing everything XD
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 5:32 pm

A Drunk Ninja wrote:
InstaCakes wrote:

Ah, the woes of being in a party of 3 Great Sword users...

I did this quest as soon as I made high rank to get the seregios GS. When it flies off of the boat wait at the opposite end, when it throws its spikes wait like 2 or 3 seconds (depending on focus skill) then everyone do a lvl 3 charge and you can get head shots every time and probably knock it over too.

I kinda wasn't clear. Tom, Ken and Troy were all GS users, I was running Glaive (I don't like GS that much) Actually loads of fun to have at least 2 GS users in the team and a Glaive - Glaive user mounts, when the monster goes down, GS charge rape.

@Antari18: Good grief, that is an INSANE setup.

-------- Actual Journal ---------

Got Kairak to G-Special After a few false takes with randoms (you can see a few examples in the Complaints Department), we decided to 3-man Kairak's Gogmazios - He carted twice, but I stayed on top of my game and so did Tomderdepp, and we eventually killed Gogmazios at the 24-minute mark. My luck being skewed as it is, I got 3 Wartorn Dragonsphires, but absolutely zero Offenders of the last one I needed for the Gogmazios Lance.

Also did some more of the new Event Quests - I ended up not getting much of the Sonic gear, mostly two Caliburns and one Sonic headpiece, as it has better defense. Planning on upgrading to Mario Bros. gear once I do the Oh, Brothers! quest enough times.
Speaking of which, that quest is all kinds of fun. First off, I noticed that they have Super Mushrooms on their tails, which is already a nice touch, but as soon as they eat (if you don't bash the shrooms off the tail) they grow from gold-crown tiny to gold-crown MASSIVE!
The Congalalas themselves are very annoying, though, as they have this VERY irritating habit of pulling flying tackles at you, and are either annoyingly small to hit or hit you annoyingly often. Thankfully my G-Rank armor (and also Bio Master) makes getting hit less annoying, but it's still a bit irritating to get sent flying by instant tackles and clusters of dung that should in NO way be able to come out of Emerald Congalala in that size and quantity.

Looks like I'm making Hunting Horn popular here or something, because Kairak and Ken Kurobasa are taking it up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 5:53 pm

I killed my 100th Seltas while grinding out the Palico Awards... and I did not get a new title. I could have ground two more monsters up to 50 in that time.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 7:52 pm

Antari18 wrote:
Finally got decent GS from GQ. 1680 raw, good purple, 400 para. Still could be better but I'm pleased with this result. Also couple of days ago got my Covert+5 relic chest piece for God Archipelago LBG set. Finally finished set (Recoil Down+2, Explosive Trapper, Status+2, Caldestine), looks pretty good and skills are great.

Hmm, I recently got a Covert +5 chest piece. Could you perhaps let me know what the other armor pieces are so I can attempt to make that set.

Did a couple Shagaru Magala GQ last night with a guy. After doing it, he gave me it along with a Rajang GQ. Both of them had LS/GS weapon bias, so I'm happy.

The Shagaru GQ is was level 118 and Rajang was level 120.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 3:55 am

I hunted several Yian Garuga with some French randoms. Frenzied Garuga are scary. They turn around so fast. Managed to find a Rare 8 Gore Greaves with a base of 92 def, and Edge Lore +5 from one of the runs. Not sure how good it is, but it is probably the best Relic gear that I have found so far.

I also got enough parts to finally finish the Garuga X armor. Now, I just need to find the proper gems for it. I only really made it to farm Zinogre, since every armor that I own has cripplingly bad Lightning weakness.

Just as we finished hunting the last Garuga, I seem to have lost my connection to their room (How else would all 3 of them disappear at once?). We were going to hunt Oroshi Kirin together... I was very disappointed, and I hope that they were not offended when I disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 5:05 am

th8827 wrote:
Managed to find a Rare 8 Gore Greaves with a base of 92 def, and Edge Lore +5 from one of the runs. Not sure how good it is, but it is probably the best Relic gear that I have found so far.

The highest I've gotten was 118 defense. A relic skill +5 is indeed the max amount though.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 3:48 pm

So I've been depopulating the Teostra species trying to get Elder Dragon Bones while also interspersing several different hunts when his quest won't show up. I also wound up forging Teostra's bow (yes, in the process of looking for bones I found a gem. What is my life?) and Rajang's LS. So that's some good progress overall towards my goal of absolutely nothing whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 4:05 pm

with the help of master and friends, i got g2 materials while at g1 to get the ultimate kinsect made x3
after i spent all day farming events to finally have enough goddess fires to fully upgrade the hero sword and hero bow lol
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 9:46 pm

E&Troy wrote:
Hmm, I recently got a Covert +5 chest piece. Could you perhaps let me know what the other armor pieces are so I can attempt to make that set.

I'm using Recoil+6, OOO tali but it's also possible with Status+7 OO.

Weapon: God's Archipelago (Status+3)

Craftsman's Specs
Covert+5 chest piece
Ioprey Guards X (Status+3)
Torso up
Diablos Leggins X (Recoil+4)

Talisman: Recoil+6, OOO (Status+3, Status+1)

================

Today was pretty good day. Finally got 1728 raw GS with 3 slots and purple. Also 720 ice element after Awakening. This baby lets me go up to 1920 raw.

Also out of nowhere I got relic LBG with 442 raw (max possible). It fire all elements + rapidfire Fire S, Thunder S and Normal lv2. The best part is that Rapidfire Fire S got 4 shots naturally so after bonus shot I fire 5 shots at once. That way I have 300 Fire S ammo without any combinations. Thunder S got 3 shots of Rapidfire so 4 after bonus Shot. It also got 3 slots so I could buff my set to Attack up XL, Fleet Feet, Bonus Shot and Element Atk up.

Really, really good day Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 3:18 am

I spent some time hunting with randoms, and cleared out the more tricky 6 star quests (the ones that take place in the Arena).

I attempted to solo G rank Zinogre again with my new armor. It went better than last time, but I still failed. Got a Skymerald from his tail, though, so I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 4:28 pm

didnt do much, i did get more gems to get the hero's bow upgraded to sacred bow, now to just get the gems for the hero sword lol
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 8:13 pm

Crystalis wrote:
th8827 wrote:
Managed to find a Rare 8 Gore Greaves with a base of 92 def, and Edge Lore +5 from one of the runs. Not sure how good it is, but it is probably the best Relic gear that I have found so far.

The highest I've gotten was 118 defense. A relic skill +5 is indeed the max amount though.

Except for at least the Hoarding skill. I know that one can go up to +6. But yeah, most of them go up to +5.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 9:03 pm

I was hunting with some randoms, clearing out G2 quests. I did 3 quests with Tigrex or Brute Tigrex, and I got a Mantle from all three of them.

Finally at the Chaos Magala Urgent.

EDIT: I have used the Long Sword exactly 666 times.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:47 pm

th8827 wrote:
EDIT: I have used the Long Sword exactly 666 times.

The Beast...

I did some level 140 GQ Teostra with some randoms the other day. Got a few gems and a LEDG along with an okay GS (Rarity 9, so not the incredible. But it's my personal best.) that had three slots which is what I needed for my AuL, Sheath Control, Critical Draw, Focus and Sharpness +1 GS set. It also had good enough purple sharpness as well.

Planning on making a Challenger +2, Honed Blade and Razor Sharp for my Kushala IG for when I fight Teostra. It totally slaughters it, and I never even jump it. Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 1669237282

EDIT - After checking for sets, I decided that that set I want doesn't have high enough standards. I added Latent Power +2 to that and now I'm shooting for that set.

And I see some combinations of the above set that use a Gloves Off +8, 000 talisman. Which I have! So that's happy. Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Ken Kurobasa
Cephalos
Ken Kurobasa

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:31 am

Once again fail to beat Teostra offline. I will finish farming Crimson Fatalis and getting the other two gems I need to make it's armor, improve my weapons and try again soon. I should have time tomorrow for hunts, yay.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:38 am

Still looking for Elder Dragon Bones. Got another Teostra gem. It's going to reach the point that I sell them when I'm low on cash.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:20 am

I have been spending more time clearing out quests that I need. Cleared all the G1 and G2 Wycoon quests, which is nice.

However, no one is willing to help me take out Chaotic Gore Magala... They are willing to do any other quest, but the moment it goes up, they look, then immediately leave the hall.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:44 am

th8827 wrote:
I have been spending more time clearing out quests that I need. Cleared all the G1 and G2 Wycoon quests, which is nice.

However, no one is willing to help me take out Chaotic Gore Magala... They are willing to  do any other quest, but the moment it goes up, they look, then immediately leave the hall.

Create your own room and post the quest before anyone joins. People will see the quest when they see your room, and will join you if they want to do it.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 2:15 am

I tired that. After waiting 15 minutes, periodically having the Grand Elder bang his sword to bump me up, no one wanted to join...

Then, I went and cleared out the last of my 6 star quests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 4:25 am

E&Troy wrote:
Crystalis wrote:
th8827 wrote:

Except for at least the Hoarding skill. I know that one can go up to +6. But yeah, most of them go up to +5.

and prayer only goes up to +4
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 8:08 am

So I made this hybrid lancing set, which is Gravios/Kushala/Gravios/Kushala/Gravios, with Guard+2 and Handicraft gemmed in. With a talisman and a two-slot weapon, I can also get Evade+3.

hunts be like
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 8:40 am

Yesterday I did few events, got Poogie Horn, EX Kirin armor, EX Ingot.

It's a shame online options are so limited in this game. It's a pain to find event rooms and there's really no option in "search" for it. All you can do is make your own city + add "For Event Players". Even 3U have WAAAAY better online system than this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 9:08 am

Antari18 wrote:
Yesterday I did few events, got Poogie Horn, EX Kirin armor, EX Ingot.

It's a shame online options are so limited in this game. It's a pain to find event rooms and there's really no option in "search" for it. All you can do is make your own city + add "For Event Players". Even 3U have WAAAAY better online system than this...

Yeah it's annoying to get event quest players without just starting your own room, which requires waiting.
Back to top Go down
Firpi
Seltas Queen
Firpi

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 3:20 pm

Got G rank over the weekend. Got my butt handed to me by EVERYTHING I tried. So I leveled a Velociprey GQ to G rank levels and made VPrey X. Now things are a little better.

Also dont you hate when teh game gives you something so awesome that you just have to use it for a while. Yeah... I really dont like SWAX but with one that has 870atk, power phial, and 200 sleep. yeah ill learn why not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix   Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal: MH4 Ultimate Remix
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next