Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Request an Armor Set!

Go down 
+16
GMK_Jordan
Bidoof
X Kitsune X
TheLaw
Jojozityjo
Tomderdepp
XenonFrost
Antari18
TKMT
A Drunk Ninja
E&Troy
th8827
Crystalis
Sephastus
InstaCakes
Phazon Xenomorph
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

So while we already have a thread for what sets you are currently wearing or using, we don't have a help thread for people looking to make sets. Back in 3U some of our more experienced members could either figure out on their own how to make a set, or use Athena (is that even updated yet? or something similar now?) effectively. So here's a thread for getting help since we can't just pester the pros on Twitch and Youtube, like Melf, Gaijin, and Iceman.

So yeah, let the requesting begin! I'll start things off!

Is it possible for me to get a set with: Honed Blade, Edge Lore, Rodeo God, and either Partbreaker or Evasion or Bombardier (I know there are crazy stuffs to get in high level guild quests like gems you normally can't, I don't mind the farming part). Is this possible?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 4:36 pm

InstaCakes wrote:
Phazon Xenomorph wrote:
This is gonna be awkward for sure to make but I need some recommendations for Gunner version of the Varia Suit (chakra Waist) and Arm Cannon. So many sockets no clue how to gem.

I'd gem in Bonus Shot, as the Gunner version already has 3 points in it.
After that, I'd just gem in Evade Extender and Evasion +1, and remove/decrease Double Hunger.

Can I gem bonus shot, evasion 1 and evade extender with full varia gunner and chakra waist and if so what gems and talismans needed? I have and evasion 6 with three socket. And still gem out raise hunger? And if possible same for double hunger if blademaster helm or no?
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 5:40 pm

You'd need a Rapidfire +6 Evasion +7 OOO talisman (or an equivalent like +7 Rapidfire +6 Evade Dist OOO, w/e), but it could get all those skills and get rid of Double Hunger.

With your current talisman, you can get the two Evasion skills and get rid of Double Hunger, but Bonus Shot is a +4 OOO skill that's incredibly inefficient on the armor as two of those jewels would leave you at +11.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 5:24 am

Actually, I wouldn't be using the Chakra waistpiece. I'd personally use a Torso Up part.

Here's my version. Again, it's inexact due to it being from memory (I don't have my 2DS on me right now), but here you go.

Arm Cannon: Absorber Jewel 3
Helm: Attack Jewel 2
Torso: Absorber Jewel 3
Vangis X Guards: Hungerless Jewel
Esurient Coil (Torso Up)
Legs: Hungerless Jewel x2
Talisman: Attack +13 Reload Spd +3 OOO - Attack Jewel 3

Gives me Attack Up XL, Recoil Down +2, and keeps Rock Steady and Wellness. Mostly for using those high-recoil rounds, such as Scatter.

In hindsight, I have no idea why I'm using AuXL on an elemental LBG. I'll figure something else out, probably try to get Element Up.

EDIT: Found an alternative!

Stick an Elemental Jewel 3 on the torso, and if you don't really need the sound effects, use Kirin Braces X instead of the Arm Shield. Should give you Element Up without a problem.

Last edited by InstaCakes on Mon May 11, 2015 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

3DS friends code: 0533-4039-4608
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 7:49 pm

I want a G Rank set that looks fabulous and has decent skills for a female Long Sword user. Which does not show a midriff. That goes well with Type 7 hair, colored orange.

It does not need to be made of Elder Dragon stuff.

Preferably without needing weapon slots. Although they are available, they are just not as good as my no-slot swords.

I'm making this for when I just want to hunt for fun, not when I'm going to hunt top tier monsters. Sometimes, I just want to look good, in a classy kind of way.

It has to be a mixed set that looks good.
Decent Talismans:
Mounting +10, Frenzy Ress +2
Stun +8, Rec Speed +3
Speed Setup +6, OOO
Protection +6, Health +6
Wind Res +5, Water Res +12
Wind Res +5, OO
Elemental +5, Expert +5
Normal Up +1, Stun +11
Guts +5, O
Fast Charge +4, Wind Res +3, O
Destroyer +3, Pierce Up +2, OOO
Potential +8, Crit Status +6
Hearing +6, SpeedSetup +8, OO
Evasion +5, OOO
Evasion +3, SpeedSetup +10
Carving +5, Wind Res +3
Carving +4, Attack +12
Tenderizer +6, Constitution +6, OOO
Handicraft +3, O
Fire Atk +7, Psychic +11
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 6:28 am

Currently at college and don't have access to Athena's, which is annoying because this set is driving me NUTS.

Basically, I'm looking for an endgame SnS set for relics that has Attack Up L, Challenger+2, Razor Sharp, Speed Eating+2 and Trap Master. I currently have a similar set, but with Attack Up XL and Speed Eating+1 - I believe it's a mix of Excello and Esurient with the Grand God's Peer Mask, which uses my Attack+6 OOO charm. I do have a couple of mid tier Spirit charms and a Sharpness+6 OOO as well, from what I can remember.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code: 4313-3105-0571

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 9:10 am

X Kitsune X wrote:
Currently at college and don't have access to Athena's, which is annoying because this set is driving me NUTS.

Basically, I'm looking for an endgame SnS set for relics that has Attack Up L, Challenger+2, Razor Sharp, Speed Eating+2 and Trap Master. I currently have a similar set, but with Attack Up XL and Speed Eating+1 - I believe it's a mix of Excello and Esurient with the Grand God's Peer Mask, which uses my Attack+6 OOO charm. I do have a couple of mid tier Spirit charms and a Sharpness+6 OOO as well, from what I can remember.

From my quick checking it looks like excello/esurialn is pretty close.

With
Helm: craftsman's spec's
Torso: Esurient Z - spirit jewel 1
Arms: Esurient Z - free slot
Waist: Esurient Z (Torso Up)
Legs: Excello Z - spirit jewel 2
Talisman: +10 spirit with slots

Skills:
Challenger +2
Razor Sharp
Attack up Large
Explosive trapper
speed eating +1 (unless you have a better talisman and weapon slots)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 9:51 am

th8827 wrote:
I want a G Rank set that looks fabulous and has decent skills for a female Long Sword user. Which does not show a midriff. That goes well with Type 7 hair, colored orange.

It does not need to be made of Elder Dragon stuff.

Preferably without needing weapon slots. Although they are available, they are just not as good as my no-slot swords.

I'm making this for when I just want to hunt for fun, not when I'm going to hunt top tier monsters. Sometimes, I just want to look good, in a classy kind of way.

It has to be a mixed set that looks good.
Decent Talismans:
Mounting +10, Frenzy Ress +2
Stun +8, Rec Speed +3
Speed Setup +6, OOO
Protection +6, Health +6
Wind Res +5, Water Res +12
Wind Res +5, OO
Elemental +5, Expert +5
Normal Up +1, Stun +11
Guts +5, O
Fast Charge +4, Wind Res +3, O
Destroyer +3, Pierce Up +2, OOO
Potential +8, Crit Status +6
Hearing +6, SpeedSetup +8, OO
Evasion +5, OOO
Evasion +3, SpeedSetup +10
Carving +5, Wind Res +3
Carving +4, Attack +12
Tenderizer +6, Constitution +6, OOO
Handicraft +3, O
Fire Atk +7, Psychic +11

Honed Blade
Challenger +2
Evasion +1 (+2 if your weapon has 3 slots)
Heat Cancel
Latent Power +1

Armor:

Skull Visage (or anything with Torso Inc)
Kushala Cista X
Grand Divine Ire Kote
Grand Divine Ire Obi
Miralis Drogues
-----------------
+4 Edgemaster ---
-----------------
1x Spirit Jewel 2
1x Evasion Jewel 2
1x Heat Res Jewel 1
-----------------

Make the drogues yellow, the ire light purple, the kushala light purple, and the skull mask either yellow or purple. Then this armor matches pretty well and looks cool.

I don't care if it isn't orange. This isn't animal crossing.
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 12:07 pm

Well, it also depends on what your standards of looking good are, because in my opinion, that looks pretty ugly (Kushala/Miralis and Rajang clash so horribly), and besides, that's not a talisman he has. The point was to look good, where skills come usable but not the priority.

To be honest, 95% of mixed sets look pretty bad. My best suggestion would seriously be to just browse for a full set you like and gem in skills you want.
Back to top Go down
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 12:33 pm

Skills always take priority for me but I have to agree with Crystalis on this one. All of my current mixed sets look ridiculous and the matching stuff always looks better, with a few exceptions (I'm looking at you gravios). If it were me I would get Bnahabra and Gobul (my two favorite) and work with the slots, weapon, and talisman.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 12:47 pm

I'm looking for something that does not look very armor-ish. Normal full sets are boring, and I want something cute and feminine, but usable.

Some of my favorite-looking armor sets were...
Low/High Brachydios (I hate the G Rank's look. The Low/High looked like a ball gown made of knives)
Kecha Z (The skirt from the legs look really cute. Too bad most waist pieces block it)
Low/High Zinogre helmet (Hate the G Rank one. Long hair looks better)
Naja Z
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 2:28 pm

Crystalis wrote:

To be honest, 95% of mixed sets look pretty bad. My best suggestion would seriously be to just browse for a full set you like and gem in skills you want.

My suggestion would be to use the set and see that it doesn't look bad when colored in the correct way.

If you don't have +4 edgemaster you should be farming for it.
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 8:01 pm

X Kitsune X wrote:

Searching with those talismans of yours as well as with a zero slot weapon, I found no results. I also tried Explosive Trapper and still no results.

th8827 wrote:
I'm looking for something that does not look very armor-ish. Normal full sets are boring, and I want something cute and feminine, but usable.

Some of my favorite-looking armor sets were...
Low/High Brachydios (I hate the G Rank's look. The Low/High looked like a ball gown made of knives)
Kecha Z (The skirt from the legs look really cute. Too bad most waist pieces block it)
Low/High Zinogre helmet (Hate the G Rank one. Long hair looks better)
Naja Z

I'm not sure if these would go with Type 7 hair colored orange, but I personally like the way they look.

For this first set, I'm actually not entirely sure if the the chest and waist piece can get fully colored.

Head: Chakra (Or maybe an earring)
Chest: Sailor
Arms: Caravaneer's Armlets
Waist: Sailer
Legs: Sailer
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Talisman: Anything

That set is fully designed for looks, considering it's mostly high-rank pieces.

This set is for gunners, but it's one I use for looks (and by "use", I mean I have it registered to my guild card.).

Head: Hawkeye Earring
Chest: Lecturer's Suit
Arms: Caravaneer's Armlets
Waist: Sailer's Mini
Legs: Bnahabraabrabhbrhanbhranbhranara Leggings
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Talisman: Anything

Color them all whatever you want for the most part.
Back to top Go down
th8827
Cephalos
th8827

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 4:59 am

I made one that looks okay, mostly from stuff that I already own. I can probably do better... It looks cute, but not cute enough.

Weapon - Not needed, and won't add anything even at 3 slots
Zinogre Helm S - Physique Jewel 2 (I'm having trouble finding a good looking G Rank helm)
Najarala Mail Z - Razor Jewel 1
Vangris Vambrace X - Razor Jewel 1
Plesioth Tasset Z - Physique Jewel 2 (I picked this because it was a belt with good defense and 2 slots)
Kecha Greaves Z - Razor Jewel 1
Talisman: Tenderizer +6, Constitution +6 - Tenderizer Jewel 3

Constitution +2, Weakness Exploit, Razor Sharp
625 Defense, upgraded up to (but not including) Divine Armor Spheres. Good enough for non-Elder Dragons.

Fire -6, Water +0, Thunder -10, Ice 0, Dragon +3
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:07 am

Okay so I am requesting skills for charge blade,

I picked up an Artillery+8, Sharpness+7 OOO charm as I was speedrunning Rajang Guild quests...
I can search for a set myself, preferably with no slots, to make it universal for any CB

Just skill ideas will be much appreciated
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
A Drunk Ninja
Rhenoplos
A Drunk Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 2:07 pm

That is an awesome talisman and those are two skills I would pick if I could have my choice. Others would be honed blade, guard +1, and challenger +2. With an impact phial of course.
Back to top Go down
Bidoof
Aptonoth
Bidoof

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 2:36 am

i'm looking for an armor set that gives HG earplugs, honed blade and edgelore (or steadyhand i forget it's name)

thanks Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 2:46 am

Bidoof wrote:
i'm looking for an armor set that gives HG earplugs, honed blade and edgelore (or steadyhand i forget it's name)

thanks Yes by vort

For that set, you'll need at least an Edgemaster talisman that also does either Hearing or Edge Lore on it.

I'd personally recommend going for Razor Sharp instead of Edge Lore in that case, as you can get some way better sets that way.

As in:

Weapon: one slot (Spirit Jewel 1)
Head: Torso Up
Chest: Garuga Mail X (Spirit Jewel 2)
Arms: Kujula Grip (Razor Jewel 1)
Waist: Grand Divine Ire Obi (Spirit Jewel 2)
Legs: Torso Up
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Talisman: Edgemaster +4, 000 (Expert Jewel 3)

Skills:
Challenger +2
HG Earplugs
Honed Blade
Razor Sharp
Critical Eye +1
Back to top Go down
Bidoof
Aptonoth
Bidoof

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 2:49 am

E&Troy wrote:
Bidoof wrote:

thanks Yes by vort

For that set, you'll need at least an Edgemaster talisman that also does either Hearing or Edge Lore on it.

I'd personally recommend going for Razor Sharp instead of Edge Lore in that case, as you can get some way better sets that way.

As in:

Weapon: one slot (Spirit Jewel 1)
Head: Torso Up
Chest: Garuga Mail X (Spirit Jewel 2)
Arms: Kujula Grip (Razor Jewel 1)
Waist: Grand Divine Ire Obi (Spirit Jewel 2)
Legs: Torso Up
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Talisman: Edgemaster +4, 000 (Expert Jewel 3)

Skills:
Challenger +2
HG Earplugs
Honed Blade
Razor Sharp
Critical Eye +1

wtf didnt except such a quick reply LOL

but thanks a bunch, I'll definitely be making the set you recommended ^^
Back to top Go down
GMK_Jordan
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 3:46 pm

So I've gotten bored with the new weapons and have some really nice mixed sets for them. But now I feel as if it's time to move back to good ole gunlance. But I have no idea where to start with it in this game. I was a big veteran gunlance user back in mh3u and the set I had with the lucent gunlance was good it had razor sharp, load up, evade +2, and Artillery expert. I'm looking for something similar or anything that's a good set for gunlance. I really don't care for how it looks skills are more important!! =) I wish had Athenas armor gen but sadly I don't =/ thanks in advanced =D
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 8:53 pm

It would be much appreciated if you could provide a list of the relevant talismans you currently own, because otherwise, it's harder to make sets when I'm unaware of what skill points can be gained there.

Barrage Earring (No Slots)
Kushala Cista X (Evasion Jewel 2)
Ace Vambraces (Evasion Jewel 2, Evasion Jewel 1)
Esurient Faulds Z (No Slots)
Kushala Crus X (Razor Jewel 1, Razor Jewel 1, Artillery Jewel 1)
-----------------
Talisman: +5 Sharpness, +7 Artillery OOO (or +9 OO-, +11 O--, +13 ---)
Artillery Jewels

Evasion +3
Artillery Expert
Razor Sharp
Load Up
Heat Cancel

Now, on the min/max optimized part of the set, a +7 Sharpness +14 Artillery OOO talisman with a 2 slot weapon can get Artillery God and any +2 O skill.

Or in between, a +5 Sharpness +12 Artillery OOO (or +14 OO-) with a no slot weapon can get you Artillery God.

Bidoof wrote:
wtf didnt except such a quick reply LOL

That's because the set's been posted before, and it doesn't take long to just dig it up again. :P
Back to top Go down
burning_rogue
Jaggi
burning_rogue

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd/Import

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 8:28 am

Hey guys just looking for something with HG earplugs, critical eye focus and handicraft. If you guys can maybe add controlled sheathing that would be cool too, cheers. Yes by vort. Already at g rank. So g rank armor preferred
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 1:56 pm

burning_rogue wrote:
Hey guys just looking for something with HG earplugs, critical eye focus and handicraft. If you guys can maybe add controlled sheathing that would be cool too, cheers. Yes by vort. Already at g rank. So g rank armor preferred

Not quite what you're looking for, but fairly close.

Weapon: Whatever
Head: Akantor X (Charger Jewel 1)
Chest: Akantor X (Evasion Jewel 2)
Arms: Akantor X (Evasion Jewel 2)
Waist: Kushala X (Artisan Jewel 3)
Legs: Kushala X (Charger Jewel 3)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Talisman: Hearing +5, 000 (Hearing Jewel 3)

Skills:
HG Earplugs
Sharpness +1
Critical Eye +1
Focus
Evasion +1
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:22 am

Weapon: OO (Expert Jewel 2)
Head: Akantor Mask X (CritDraw Jewel 1)
Chest: Kaiser Mail X (CritDraw Jewel 2)
Arms: Black Belt Vambraces
Waist: Grand Yamato Koshiate (CritDraw Jewel 2)
Legs: Grand Yamato Gusoku
-------------------------------------------------------------
Talisman: FastCharge +5 Hearing +4 OOO (Hearing Jewel 3)

Skills:
Sheath Control
Sharpness +1
Critical Draw
Focus
Eargplugs
Critical Eye +1

Or replace the waist with Expert Jewel 2, Head and Chest with Hearing Jewel 1s, with no need for weapon slots, to upgrade Earplugs to HG Earplugs at the cost of Critical Draw.

Head: Akantor Mask X (Hearing Jewel 1)
Chest: Kaiser Mail X (Hearing Jewel 1, Hearing Jewel 1)
Arms: Black Belt Vambraces
Waist: Grand Yamato Koshiate (Expert Jewel 2)
Legs: Grand Yamato Gusoku
-------------------------------------------------------------
Talisman: FastCharge +5 Hearing +4 OOO (Hearing Jewel 3)

Skills:
HG Earplugs
Sheath Control
Sharpness +1
Focus
Critical Eye +1

This is just my GS set though, it has a fairly rare talisman in use with a 2-slot relic weapon. It would be very helpful if you could list your relevant talismans so that I could make a set using something that you wouldn't have to dig around for.
Back to top Go down
burning_rogue
Jaggi
burning_rogue

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd/Import

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:03 am

I just so happen to come across that godly talisman an hour ago! Thank you Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:51 pm

Okay guys. I need your help on making armor sets based on my talisman. Any sets is fine, I simply want to make use of the talismans that ive had obtain so far. Thanks in advance^^

Talisman List
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request an Armor Set!   Request an Armor Set! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request an Armor Set!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next