Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Bow Amour For all around use Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Bow Amour For all around use Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bow Amour For all around use

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shindouz
Popo

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

Bow Amour For all around use Empty
PostSubject: Bow Amour For all around use   Bow Amour For all around use Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 5:08 am

i need an armour which can be apply at all around use
Back to top Go down
Jojozityjo
Fatalis
Jojozityjo

Thank you Points : 160

3DS friends code: 3754-8725-9197
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Bow Amour For all around use   Bow Amour For all around use Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 3:56 pm

i rather love Zinogre U armor, Load Up, Unscathed, Evasion, even Dragon Atk if you use dragon, and can easily gem in Focus if you have a +5 fast charge tali or higher. I find that rather amazing for any bow using situation ever, all around much more dmg and with the ever invincible making evasion skill.
Back to top Go down
InstaCakes
Kecha Wacha
InstaCakes

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Bow Amour For all around use   Bow Amour For all around use Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 8:41 am

For rank G3, I reccomend Kushala X. I have a tali which makes getting Load Up a doddle, but it can be gemmed in relatively easily on its own, and is perfectly feasible to use the Blademaster helm for a buttload of raw defense for a Gunner (I currently have over 440), while still being able to get Evade+2 with a Jumping Jewel 2. It also has a pretty silly amount of slots to boot - 2-2-2-3-3, which will allow you to gem in practically anything.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/InstaCakes
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Bow Amour For all around use   Bow Amour For all around use Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 7:18 am

Depends on which kind of bows you like to use, really. Any set that offers Focus, X Shot Type Up, and something like Evade or Attack Up will generally do you well. I'd recommend staying away from Load Up though, since it's not nearly as good a DPS skill as people think.
I use Scatter bows, and I normally use one of 2 sets:

Zinogre Z
Kushala X
Black Belt Guards
Kushala X
Kushala X
Charm (Pellet Up+5): This gives Evade+2, Heat Cancel, Focus, Pellet Up and Power C Add - Great for the Ceadeus and Gold Rath bows. Power C add is completely gemmed in too, so you could remove that and go for a different skill if you like. Also looks RIDICULOUSLY good for a mixed set.

Kushala X
Zinogre X
Duramboros X
Kushala X
Kushala X
Charm (Attack+6 OOO) Gives Attack Up XL, Evasion+1, Pellet Up and Focus, which is a great general purpose set too. In this set, Pellet Up is totally gemmed in as well, so you can replace that with any skill of equal value. It does require at least 2 weapon slots though, unless you have a better charm.

Finally, there's a set kicking around that works really well for the Seregios and Akantor Bows - I don't have access to Athena's Armor Set Search at the moment, but you can get Ruthlessness (Weakness Exploit+Critical Eye 2), Focus, Load Up, and Rapid Up with a half decent FastCharge charm. One of the few cases where Load Up is actually really helpful ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bow Amour For all around use   Bow Amour For all around use Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bow Amour For all around use
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: 3DS :: Monster Hunter 4/MH4Ultimate-
Jump to: