Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Mega lucky cat? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Mega lucky cat? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mega lucky cat?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DanFoxUn

Mega lucky cat? Empty
PostSubject: Mega lucky cat?   Mega lucky cat? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:43 pm

I have completed every quest on my own now in the guild and outside and i have come to the point where i am trying to get the (so called) ultimate armor, White Fatalis Z armor.
im currently killing g rank white fatalis solo, (3 in total)
im having trouble obtaining the strong wings, I mean i keep braking them and killing them but I only get the strong wings on the battle I broke them on, so to save me from having to kill more and more white fatalis could mega lucky cat come to my advantage?
I only no that it gives you more common items as rewards
If I was to break his wings with mega lucky cat would I get 2+ wings instead 1 as a reward.
Please reply to this soon I want this armor fast so i can rub it in my brothers face hahaaa :D
Back to top Go down
DanFoxUn

Mega lucky cat? Empty
PostSubject: also   Mega lucky cat? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:28 pm

Also can cats give you heroics and mega lucky cat at once its just that i keep getting them to cook meals and I keep getting them serarate and never at the same time, and i have to have heroics
Back to top Go down
glaze
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Mega lucky cat? Empty
PostSubject: YES   Mega lucky cat? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:14 am

YES...u can get 2 strg wht fatalis wing if u have mega lucky cat skill and break both of its wing but work sometimes though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mega lucky cat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega lucky cat?   Mega lucky cat? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mega lucky cat?
Page 1 of 1