Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 22 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 22 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Here? come introduce yourself

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 22 Empty
PostNew Here? come introduce yourself

It seems we get new people all the time, and people tend to make topics about introducing themselves, so I figured that a topic where you could introduce yourself if your new would be a good Idea so that there arent a ton of introduction topics. So if anybody is new and wants to introduce yourself, do it here.
This isnt my idea only, I had had the idea and then I saw an older post that had suggested this too so I made this.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New Here? come introduce yourself :: Comments

Re: New Here? come introduce yourself
Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:12 am by Kasumi
HIYA NEW!!!

hope you enjoy your stay here ^^

XD
AlDante
Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:27 pm by AlDante
I'm AlDante, or Al for short. I like to kill stuff. Oh, and I'm HR 80.

...that's about all I have to say lol
Kurtz
Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:13 am by Kurtz
supp holmes!!! enjoy your stay!
Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:17 am by wietepiet
Hi all,

New to the forums.
Ehh, that's it?

I can play any weapon cept SnS and Bowgun Yes by vort
shadowbinder
Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:53 am by shadowbinder
wietepiet wrote:
Hi all,

New to the forums.
Ehh, that's it?

First!
Welcome to ze forums!
So, you use Great Sword , Lance , Long Sword , Hammer , and :swx: ?
Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:03 am by wietepiet
shadowbinder wrote:
wietepiet wrote:
Hi all,

New to the forums.
Ehh, that's it?

First!
Welcome to ze forums!

Yeah pretty much. Preference is

Hammer
:swx:
Great Sword
Lance Long Sword Got so used to the hammer that the lance proves slightly difficult atm :P
shadowbinder
Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:05 am by shadowbinder
wietepiet wrote:
shadowbinder wrote:
wietepiet wrote:
Hi all,

New to the forums.
Ehh, that's it?

First!
Welcome to ze forums!

Hammer
Great Sword
Lance Long Sword Got so used to the hammer that the lance proves slightly difficult atm :P
OK. Now I am interested in what server you are in. EU or US?
Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:06 am by wietepiet
shadowbinder wrote:
wietepiet wrote:
shadowbinder wrote:
wietepiet wrote:
Hi all,

New to the forums.
Ehh, that's it?

First!
Welcome to ze forums!

Hammer
Great Sword

EU. Don't think I'm pro or anything though. HR is 14 atm so nothing special :P
shadowbinder
Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:12 am by shadowbinder
wietepiet wrote:
shadowbinder wrote:
wietepiet wrote:
shadowbinder wrote:

First!
Welcome to ze forums!

Hammer
Great Sword

EU! Yippie! Hoping to hunt with you soon!
Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:14 am by wietepiet
shadowbinder wrote:
wietepiet wrote:
shadowbinder wrote:
wietepiet wrote:

Hammer
Great Sword

Hi hi, looking forward to it :P
I'm off now to pick up my lil sis from school. I'll add you as soon as I go online :P
shadowbinder
Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:25 am by shadowbinder
wietepiet wrote:
shadowbinder wrote:
wietepiet wrote:
shadowbinder wrote:

Hi hi, looking forward to it :P
I'm off now to pick up my lil sis from school. I'll add you as soon as I go online :P
Okay. I am not online right now, but I will message you when I am.
Un-Tan
Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:47 pm by Un-Tan
Totally forgot to type in this thread xD
But yeah so about me... Some stuff I think you might find usefull >____>

Names I will respond to: Lightmew, LM, Mew, Un-Tan, Un/Tan, Ghost, Onii-kun.
Languages I speak: Swedish and English
MH name: Ghost
Favorite weapon in tri: GS/Lance
Favorite weapon in FU: DS/Bow
Least favorite weapon regardless of game: SA, LS, SnS
Favorite monster to fight: Great Jaggi or Uragaan.
Favorite movie: V for Vendetta
Favorite game that is not MH: Currently League of Legends
Favorite anime: Code Geass
Favorite manga: ½ Prince or Bakuman I think...
Favorite candy: Chocolate.

Is that enough or do you wish to know more?
Tarath
Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:55 pm by Tarath
Welcome, all new peeps! Don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions, and watch out for the fire mines!
Post Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:49 pm by melvinkhan
hello! recently got serious about this game, so I decided it would probably be a good idea to find a forum or something for some advice on killing/finding stuff. I played the first one, which was insanely hard, accidentally skipped 2 (I think...) and I am grinding the hell out of 3 offline. Don't usually play online but since i found out my wii can connect to the net I've been looking to get into it. just finished the ludroth armor set and I'm currently... well, currently brooding about hunting down a gobul. might work on getting a spiral lance to kill him but ugh... god help me... I'd rather hunt down a qurololowhatever again.
shadowbinder
Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:35 am by shadowbinder
melvinkhan wrote:
hello! recently got serious about this game, so I decided it would probably be a good idea to find a forum or something for some advice on killing/finding stuff. I played the first one, which was insanely hard, accidentally skipped 2 (I think...) and I am grinding the hell out of 3 offline. Don't usually play online but since i found out my wii can connect to the net I've been looking to get into it. just finished the ludroth armor set and I'm currently... well, currently brooding about hunting down a gobul. might work on getting a spiral lance to kill him but ugh... god help me... I'd rather hunt down a qurololowhatever again.
Welcome to the forums!
Do you mean Qurupeco?
If you need help online, feel free to message me if you're in the EU server.
PS: Using a fire weapon against Gobul is more effective.
Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:35 pm by melvinkhan
shadowbinder wrote:
melvinkhan wrote:
Welcome to the forums!
Do you mean Qurupeco?

actually since writing that I took down the gobul (was way easier than I thought) got some serious weapon and armor upgrades and killed a great baggi (also easy.)

so next on the list is another barroth and the jaggi (ugh) and then the lagicerus, which I'm gonna need another armor upgrade for him, probably the gobul set. And I JUST got full ludroth armor...
MetaMarx
Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:37 pm by MetaMarx
melvinkhan wrote:
shadowbinder wrote:
melvinkhan wrote:
Welcome to the forums!
Do you mean Qurupeco?

actually since writing that I took down the gobul (was way easier than I thought) got some serious weapon and armor upgrades and killed a great baggi (also easy.)

so next on the list is another barroth and the jaggi (ugh) and then the lagicerus, which I'm gonna need another armor upgrade for him, probably the gobul set. And I JUST got full ludroth armor...

Welcome! and btw, Gobul is very weak to thunder
stayman_jacobi
Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:37 pm by stayman_jacobi
melvinkhan wrote:
shadowbinder wrote:
melvinkhan wrote:
Welcome to the forums!
Do you mean Qurupeco?

Barroth armor is good for Lagiacrus. Good skills and thunder res+15
Post Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:18 pm by melvinkhan
cool thanks for the advice guys.
MikeTR
Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 am by MikeTR
What's up people, Mike here, pleasure to meet you. I've already made some posts and didn't introduce myself before because I didn't find the introduction post xD' .

After reading up the introductions I guess mine's a little sloppy XP so I'll give more intel.

So I'm currently finishing up on offline quests to focus on online, I like to finish what I start. I was an SnS user until I discovered the SA and from there on, I never leave home without my baby. I've become quite good with it but I prefer using the axe mode only, I only use the axe mode, sword mode I use for short periods of time.
I live in Portugal (yeaah I know.. we're the butt of Europe xD) , so yeah EU servers.
So if y'all wanna hunt just give me a call :3.

Last edited by MikeTR on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slyffer
Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:47 pm by Slyffer
Welcome to MikeTR and all the other new members of the forum.

New here (as the post count may indicate), so might as well introduce myself as well:

Hi, I'm Slyffer (Slyffer The Executive Producer for those who are aware of that particular ''loop''). My hunting history is pretty short, I completed Monster Hunter 1 offline (apart for that pesky ''Double Trouble'' mission, though I still remember the sense of accomplishment upon delivering that Powderstone at least, lol), finished Monster Hunter Tri offline (apart from ''Death of Sea and Sky'' or however its phrased, will complete that in time of course) and am currently working my way through offline. I have Monster Hunter Freedom Unite in the house, but until I'm ''through'' with MHT (which I imagine will take some time), I prefer to concentrate on the latter. I'm Irish, which means I play on the EU server. I'm nearly exclusively SnS right now (apart from the Jhen Mohran missions I participate in, where I bring a Breath Core Hammer), and while it brings me no end of grief from the unfortunate encounters I have with ignorant online players, I currently see no reason to change my ways (though I most likely will revert to a more heavy-duty weapon once I reach HR 50 for Alatreon quests), though of course I welcome constructive criticism about my beloved SnS Yes by vort

That's all I can think to mention now, so.....

-runs-
stayman_jacobi
Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:57 pm by stayman_jacobi
Slyffer wrote:

New here (as the post count may indicate), so might as well introduce myself as well:

Hi, I'm Slyffer (Slyffer The Executive Producer for those who are aware of that particular ''loop''). My hunting history is pretty short, I completed Monster Hunter 1 offline (apart for that pesky ''Double Trouble'' mission, though I still remember the sense of accomplishment upon delivering that Powderstone at least, lol), finished Monster Hunter Tri offline (apart from ''Death of Sea and Sky'' or however its phrased, will complete that in time of course) and am currently working my way through offline. I have Monster Hunter Freedom Unite in the house, but until I'm ''through'' with MHT (which I imagine will take some time), I prefer to concentrate on the latter. I'm Irish, which means I play on the EU server. I'm nearly exclusively SnS right now (apart from the Jhen Mohran missions I participate in, where I bring a Breath Core Hammer), and while it brings me no end of grief from the unfortunate encounters I have with ignorant online players, I currently see no reason to change my ways (though I most likely will revert to a more heavy-duty weapon once I reach HR 50 for Alatreon quests), though of course I welcome constructive criticism about my beloved SnS Yes by vort

-runs-
Welcome to the forums Slyffer. Shame we are on different servers though, as I would have liked to see your SnS prowess Yes by vort
Slyffer
Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:49 pm by Slyffer
I hear ya....when will the segregation ever end? /versad/

Cheers for the welcome, stayman_jacobi, and let's just agree that in the end, you'd've probably done more damage than me :P
stayman_jacobi
Post Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:53 pm by stayman_jacobi
Slyffer wrote:
I hear ya....when will the segregation ever end? /versad/

Cheers for the welcome, stayman_jacobi, and let's just agree that in the end, you'd've probably done more damage than me :P
XD well considering your hunter rank compared to mine I would think so:P
shadowbinder
Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:20 am by shadowbinder
stayman_jacobi wrote:
Slyffer wrote:

-runs-
Welcome to the forums Slyffer. Shame we are on different servers though, as I would have liked to see your SnS prowess Yes by vort
*reads message*
SnS...
EU server...

Okay, I live SnS, just like you do.
Your in EU server, so can we hunt sometime?

New Here? come introduce yourself

Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next