Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 36 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 36 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Here? come introduce yourself

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nasalsniper312
Tigrex
nasalsniper312

Thank you Points : 73

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 36 Empty
PostNew Here? come introduce yourself

It seems we get new people all the time, and people tend to make topics about introducing themselves, so I figured that a topic where you could introduce yourself if your new would be a good Idea so that there arent a ton of introduction topics. So if anybody is new and wants to introduce yourself, do it here.
This isnt my idea only, I had had the idea and then I saw an older post that had suggested this too so I made this.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

New Here? come introduce yourself :: Comments

tetsuma
Subject: Re: New Here? come introduce yourself
Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:21 am by tetsuma
Hi there, Im new on the site and it's nice to know some info about monster hutner tri, or MH3U on 3ds, I have been playing monster hunter on the psp, went as far as to patch an english trnaslation on the 3G.But now switched to 3ds, my username is tetsuma on MH3U, and gunlance is my weapon of choice. Yes by vort
elchele
Re: New Here? come introduce yourself
Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:48 am by elchele
tetsuma wrote:
Hi there, Im new on the site and it's nice to know some info about monster hutner tri, or MH3U on 3ds, I have been playing monster hunter on the psp, went as far as to patch an english trnaslation on the 3G.But now switched to 3ds, my username is tetsuma on MH3U, and gunlance is my weapon of choice. Yes by vort
Welcome man!! you'll see how great is this place, to get info, friends, troll etc etc.
Have fun and remember to check the diferent sections of the forums so you can get help or talk your mind out in the right section.
Has for me i like the section General Talk, were you can talk about anything monster hunter related stuff you can think off.
Also if you have any questions about any game just look for the right section and console and there should be a Q/A thread already with a lot of information.

Well that's just a little bit of wath a do around here and have fun!!! becouse that's all about mh and once again WELCOME!!!!
Jodecho
Post Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:53 pm by Jodecho
Hey everyone. Well as you can tell im new here. lets see, how to start. back when i deployed the first time (im in the army) i played MHF2 and MHFU quite a bit. a few hundred hours worth anyways. Looking back though i never really got very good at it or very far for that matter. i know in MHFU i completed almost all the cats quest and when i got stuck i started doing the guild hall, but ive never really looked into the technical side of the game.

when MH3U came out though i had to have it

so here i am, once again absorbed into MH, and already stuck lol.
Otoshimo
Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:04 am by Otoshimo
Jodecho wrote:
Hey everyone. Well as you can tell im new here. lets see, how to start. back when i deployed the first time (im in the army) i played MHF2 and MHFU quite a bit. a few hundred hours worth anyways. Looking back though i never really got very good at it or very far for that matter. i know in MHFU i completed almost all the cats quest and when i got stuck i started doing the guild hall, but ive never really looked into the technical side of the game.

when MH3U came out though i had to have it

so here i am, once again absorbed into MH, and already stuck lol.

Get The Hunter Bow I, Yuko Armor from the port, all you need.
The Bow will use Power,C.Range, and Exhaust coating (and if you find the right gem to add it, sleep shots to bomb monsters). Thatll cover pretty much every aspect foe any monster you face.
Yuko will do fair enough defense wise, so just dogde when you can. That'll last you up to Volvidon, kill him enough times to make his armor (Blades or gunner) and your set for the rest of the game practically.

and welcome to the forum
Teran
Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:52 am by Teran
TheLaw wrote:
Hi Teran and Welcome to the Forums,

Question, when you say you got MH3 on it's EU release, are you talking about Tri or 3U, either way, I'm EU myself (Australian to be exact) and I player either.

MH Tri my character's name is Ike and HR 358

MH3U my character's name is Ike and HR 3

If you need a hand let me know what times you're available (GMT preferably) and I'll see what I can do in turn to give you a hand.

I'm talking about Tri, ha.

Although I found out just recently that the Tri servers are going down at the end of the month, and I do have a 3DS so I'm probably going to move on to 3U. Thanks for the offer though, I appreciate it.

The Low Rank armours in the new game kinda make me sad though, I loved my Lagiacrus and Rathalos sets. Sad by vort

Ah well that's life.
Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:56 pm by Guest
Hello there. I'm brand new to the Monster Hunter series and 3 Ultimate on Wii U is my first game. Enjoying it a lot thus far but somewhat intimidated and overwhelmed by everything, hoping to find some helpful information and people here and look forward to interacting with fellow hunters. Cheers.
armd87
Post Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:22 pm by armd87
I'm fairly new to this site but not to Monster Hunter, been playin since the PSP days. Sadly I do not own a Wii U (will hopefully remedy that soon). I live in Jacksonville, FL and lookin to see if there are any local players with MF3U.
Kachi
Post Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:52 pm by Kachi
I'm new to the site. I've came to this site before but I wasn't registered because I was looking for information from google. I am sort of new to MH series. I mean, I have played a few of the games on the psp from a friend when I went to his house.

Wasn't able to get a copy of MH Tri for myself until about August 2012. I think the first time I went online was about October 2012? Now I'm an HR90 with about 400ish hours of logged playtime? It's a shame Tri is getting shut down the end of this month though ._.

I can't wait until I get a Wii U and MH3U and join the fun and play with everyone else. ^^
Knae
Post Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:41 am by Knae
Hello everyone!

Just made an account for this site, but i've played MH for about roughly 3 years. I've played MHFU a bit before MH3P was released. Stuck on that till i got MH3U for my 3ds today. I've been playing on the psp with a bunch of friends back in malaysia, but now i'm in wellington. Hope to meet a few other NZ hunters /yes/

erm, could someone kindly point me the "New Zealand players" thread? if there is one?
himynameisalex
Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:05 am by himynameisalex
Hello everyone! I'm new to this site. I've been playing Monster Hunter for well over 4 years now, and it's nice to meet everyone! /yes/
pumpkinslayer
Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:32 pm by pumpkinslayer
himynameisalex wrote:
Hello everyone! I'm new to this site. I've been playing Monster Hunter for well over 4 years now, and it's nice to meet everyone! /yes/
have a nice time! It looks like there is another zelda fan on board now!
Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:00 am by Brainstraw
hi everyone!

I just found this forum via monster hunter wikia and figured it would be the easiest place to start learning things.

I had very little experience with tri on the Wii and have picked up mh3u for the wii u in an attempt to see what all the rave was about.

I'm 150-ish hours in and am attempting to master the bow currently.

I'll try and refrain from asking too many dumb questions and just read a lot of other people's posts to glean information.

NNID: MagicalShortbus

feel free to add me if you want, I'll take any help I can get.
pumpkinslayer
Post Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:48 am by pumpkinslayer
Brainstraw wrote:
hi everyone!

I just found this forum via monster hunter wikia and figured it would be the easiest place to start learning things.

I had very little experience with tri on the Wii and have picked up mh3u for the wii u in an attempt to see what all the rave was about.

I'll try and refrain from asking too many dumb questions and just read a lot of other people's posts to glean information.

Hello Brainstraw! I hope you enjoy it here! /yes/
Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:36 am by RupertKnight
Hello Everyone!

I started my Monster Hunter addiction with tri. After dropping several hundred hours on that game, I finally retired to try out some sci-fi mmo. I still haven't picked up 3U, even though I have a 3DS. It seems like it is pretty similar to tri, so I wasn't sure if it was worth playing. I guess my real concern is the lack of online multiplayer, since I'm not sure how much solo hunting I can do, and I have no intention of picking up a WiiU.

Anyway, in my tri days, I looked up a lot of info on these threads, even though I never joined. I recall this being an excellent community. My goal is to convince friend 3DS owners to pick up MH and join the hunt. Maybe it is possible to meet hunters in my area, although that seems unlikely. Regardless, this seems like a good place to start looking.

I hope to be hunting soon!
pumpkinslayer
Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:59 pm by pumpkinslayer
RupertKnight wrote:
Hello Everyone!

I started my Monster Hunter addiction with tri. After dropping several hundred hours on that game, I finally retired to try out some sci-fi mmo. I still haven't picked up 3U, even though I have a 3DS. It seems like it is pretty similar to tri, so I wasn't sure if it was worth playing. I guess my real concern is the lack of online multiplayer, since I'm not sure how much solo hunting I can do, and I have no intention of picking up a WiiU.

Anyway, in my tri days, I looked up a lot of info on these threads, even though I never joined. I recall this being an excellent community. My goal is to convince friend 3DS owners to pick up MH and join the hunt. Maybe it is possible to meet hunters in my area, although that seems unlikely. Regardless, this seems like a good place to start looking.

I hope to be hunting soon!
Hello RupertKnight! Welcome to the forums! MH 3U is worth it whatever platform you get it on, as it not only has all the tri monsters, but all the ones from an MH game only released in japan and all the weapon types that were missing from tri (there were a lot) It also has 'G-rank' (I assume you don't know what it is because you have only played tri) Which is unlocked after high-rank and is basically the game saying to you 'oh, you think you're good? K, here, have some G-RANK, BIATCH.'
Arduinna
Post Fri May 03, 2013 1:50 am by Arduinna
Umm... Hello! Im new as you can see n_n I started on Tri and i loved it, now im on Tri U. Monster Hunter is so special for me i was Sarah at Tri. It's a pleasure meeting you all! n.n
TheLaw
Post Fri May 03, 2013 3:51 am by TheLaw
Welcome to the forums!

Tri was my first MH game as well, and I'm playing MH3U, both Characters are called Ike, information is in my profile if you'd like to hunt Yes by vort

Enjoy your stay!
Yuki
Post Fri May 03, 2013 3:52 am by Yuki
Arduinna wrote:
Umm... Hello! Im new as you can see n_n I started on Tri and i loved it, now im on Tri U. Monster Hunter is so special for me i was Sarah at Tri. It's a pleasure meeting you all! n.n

Glad to see you on here xD now you need to help me bother Lalo xD
Arduinna
Post Fri May 03, 2013 8:56 am by Arduinna
Thank you for the greetings! n.n Im going to try not to be a nuissance.

Oh Sensei is here, what's his name Kaiko? n.n
Yuki
Post Fri May 03, 2013 9:11 am by Yuki
Same name xD
PAiN---
Post Fri May 03, 2013 10:44 am by PAiN---
Brainstraw wrote:
hi everyone!

Welcome to the forums!
Lalo
Post Fri May 03, 2013 4:21 pm by Lalo
Hi there n_n I don't know any senseis around but be very welcome to the forum.

Glad you finally joined :P
Yuki
Post Fri May 03, 2013 4:22 pm by Yuki
Don't deny it boy! Anywho l never said a proper welcome welcome to the forum.
Martoboyo
Post Fri May 03, 2013 8:31 pm by Martoboyo
Hello everyone, I'm Martoboyo and quite new to this forum. I've been here a couple of times to look for answers and I already asked some questions which were answered by some veterans of the forum :D

I consider myself a Monster Hunter veteran, having played MH3 500+ and MHFU 400+ hours and almost 200 hours already in MH3U. I really enjoy playing Monster Hunter, and I enjoy collecting armor sets and weapons the most :3
I've nearly always played solo, always getting some error code on MH3 when trying to join lobbies (or people trying to enter my lobby) and I started playing MHFU in 2012. Now I have MH3U for the 3DS, again soloing through the game.

I'll try to encourage people on these forums to never give up on Monster Hunter and help them on their journey to become exactly what they want to become, whether it is a good hunter, a fashionable hunter or just a hunter having fun :D And ofcourse, I'll ask some questions myself :3

And of course, welcome new members of the MHwiki forums! <3
Otoshimo
Post Sat May 04, 2013 11:11 pm by Otoshimo
Lalo wrote:
Hi there n_n I don't know any senseis around but be very welcome to the forum.

Glad you finally joined :P

wait a minute Lazam-a Llama-ding dong-alo... so this is the sarah you always talked about on tri?
New Here? come introduce yourself - Page 36 65d10

New Here? come introduce yourself

Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next