Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Need help Jeweling : Golden Shin Armor (blade) Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Need help Jeweling : Golden Shin Armor (blade) Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need help Jeweling : Golden Shin Armor (blade)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JoblessPunk
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Need help Jeweling : Golden Shin Armor (blade) Empty
PostSubject: Need help Jeweling : Golden Shin Armor (blade)   Need help Jeweling : Golden Shin Armor (blade) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:51 am

Hey,
I"m really lost in the dark with jeweling. Is there a master thread on the best way to jewel armor/weapons?

Anyways, I just created the Golden Shin Armor (blade) and I was wondering what the best way to jewel it would be.

Thanks!
-Tim
Back to top Go down
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Need help Jeweling : Golden Shin Armor (blade)   Need help Jeweling : Golden Shin Armor (blade) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:10 am

JoblessPunk wrote:
Hey,
I"m really lost in the dark with jeweling. Is there a master thread on the best way to jewel armor/weapons?

Anyways, I just created the Golden Shin Armor (blade) and I was wondering what the best way to jewel it would be.

Thanks!
-Tim

That's the G rank GS ideal armor right? The Sharp+1 / Focus (fast charge) armor?

if so dont make full set of that, it's not really ideal, instead use this guide:

http://forums.minegarde.com/topic/171-deviltriggers-armor-combo-library/

They have two good sets that look like they use a mix of armor and combine those two skills with also the Art of Unsheathing (critical draw). One link no longer works (i have a topic below this one trying to identify the parts) from the picture of it, and one post that is the following from their site:

Need help Jeweling : Golden Shin Armor (blade) Snap012

As for gemming, once you have the armor made, look at what skills you have active and what isn't I'm sure you'll be able to figure out what goes where and how to gem.

Now the name of the armor in that picture is slightly different due to that likely being the Japanese version with English translation but you should be able to figure out what part is what.

Oh, and that armor set, that's part of the No weapon slot needed list, so none of your weapons will need to be gemmed for this set, its all solely on the armor.
Back to top Go down
JoblessPunk
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Need help Jeweling : Golden Shin Armor (blade)   Need help Jeweling : Golden Shin Armor (blade) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:44 am

thanks!
Sorry I haven't replied in days, I've been really busy and not been able to play MHFU. I'll let you know if I have any more questions Yes by vort
Back to top Go down
Eddy
Seltas Queen
Eddy

Thank you Points : 10

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Need help Jeweling : Golden Shin Armor (blade)   Need help Jeweling : Golden Shin Armor (blade) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:22 pm

If u want to gs, make los x, it has attack up L and crit draw, then u can gem out distract and gem in sharp+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help Jeweling : Golden Shin Armor (blade)   Need help Jeweling : Golden Shin Armor (blade) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help Jeweling : Golden Shin Armor (blade)
Page 1 of 1