Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
How does tailcutting work/Twisted Black Blos Horn? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
How does tailcutting work/Twisted Black Blos Horn? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How does tailcutting work/Twisted Black Blos Horn?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

How does tailcutting work/Twisted Black Blos Horn? Empty
PostSubject: How does tailcutting work/Twisted Black Blos Horn?   How does tailcutting work/Twisted Black Blos Horn? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:46 am

It sounds like a dumb question, I know, but is cutting tails like breaking the teostra's horn? Can I shoot away at it with my bow until the monster is weakened, then hit it with the arrow's meelee to cut it off? I ask because I'm trying to get a nargacuga brain stem to make the bow, and I don't really like the 2% carve chance for one. My next question; are twisted black blos horns from low or high rank black diablos? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Crazy587
Popo
Crazy587

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: How does tailcutting work/Twisted Black Blos Horn?   How does tailcutting work/Twisted Black Blos Horn? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:22 pm

I do believe that you have to put all the cutting damage needed to cut tails since you can't have your friend do massive damage with a hammer and then swing once with a sword and shield to take it off. So O button is going to be mashed if you want it. Also remember that you need at least one fire damage on the Narga's tail plus it has to be raged to cut it :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ladekhan014?feature=mhum
haruno
Shagaru Magala
haruno

Thank you Points : 192

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: How does tailcutting work/Twisted Black Blos Horn?   How does tailcutting work/Twisted Black Blos Horn? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:52 am

Crazy587 wrote:
I do believe that you have to put all the cutting damage needed to cut tails since you can't have your friend do massive damage with a hammer and then swing once with a sword and shield to take it off. So O button is going to be mashed if you want it. Also remember that you need at least one fire damage on the Narga's tail plus it has to be raged to cut it :/
Narga's tail doesnt have to get hit by fire damage....Just one stagger to the tail to scar it. Another stagger to the tail with cutting damage while it's in rage mode to sever it.

Twisted Black Blos Horns are elder black blos break rewards.
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: How does tailcutting work/Twisted Black Blos Horn?   How does tailcutting work/Twisted Black Blos Horn? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:29 am

Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me. I guess I'll go grind black diablos, since I can kill it in about 20 minutes (Done it twice, got majestic and twisted horns, aaargh.) I'll need to wait until I get my PSP fixed on tuesday, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does tailcutting work/Twisted Black Blos Horn?   How does tailcutting work/Twisted Black Blos Horn? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How does tailcutting work/Twisted Black Blos Horn?
Page 1 of 1