Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Empty
PostThe Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Lets face it... In June a lot of 3DS' will be sold... So far world wide 3million + have already been bought but once OOT3D comes out there will be many rushing to get it. OOT is considered the best of the Zelda series and the 3DS version of it has added better graphics along with the 3D and a lot of much needed and wanted update. Who has played the original one and who all is looking forward to the 3DS OOT? Nintendo ahas also announced a Zelda 25th anniversary special much like the Super Mario one put out for the wii but hinted it at being on the 3DS as well. Add to that the 3DS e-shop with updates of older zelda games and it looks like a great year for Zelda fans...

Me, I'm waiting on "Star Fox"...
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D :: Comments

Yamatsu
Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:28 pm by Yamatsu
Yeah, June will be full of win.
My only fear is having to queue for Zelda OoT 3D. :S

I'm looking forward to Mario Kart 3DS and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 3D.
Also probably Animal Crossing if it's being released this year. I'll probably end up getting Star Fox 64 3D as well. Whether it will have online dogfights or not will probably decide that.
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:38 pm by Lagiacrus the ultimate
After Zelda: OOT 3D I am really hoping for Majora's Mask 3D.
Yamatsu
Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:31 pm by Yamatsu
Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
After Zelda: OOT 3D I am really hoping for Majora's Mask 3D.
This.
A Majora's Mask remake would be amazing.
Oni Zelkami
Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:56 pm by Oni Zelkami
I'm actually starting to reconsider my purchase of this game for awhile. I have the original Ocarina on GameCube, and I see many more games I'd rather invest in than it. But once Skyward Sword gets released, I think I'm going to try to store all my $$$ for Nintendo HD and just start renting most of my games off GameFly.
dcj91x
Post Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:39 am by dcj91x
The original OOT on the nintendo 64 was really Good. The 3DS version of it will actually be quite different. Though the story is mostly the same a lot has been revamped and updated. Even if you played the 64 version the new one will offer a very new experience.
Roik
Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:45 am by Roik
I will be so mad if a Zelda 3DS is released, since I already bought mine. That would really be taking a piss on the ones that preordered one.

Anyway, I have played the original on the Nintendo 64 years ago. I never managed to beat it, because I never got further than past the Fire Temple. A few years later I picked up the Windwaker Special Edition which included Ocarina of Time and finally completed it.

I really hope the online store is released soon. I've never played Majora's Mask before.
1bighiccup
Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:39 am by 1bighiccup
Roik wrote:

I really hope the online store is released soon. I've never played Majora's Mask before.

You'll love it. Majora's Mask is amazing, if a bit odd to begin with due its saving system.
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:53 pm by Lagiacrus the ultimate
1bighiccup wrote:
Roik wrote:

You'll love it. Majora's Mask is amazing, if a bit odd to begin with due its saving system.
That saving system fucked up my brother so many times when he was trying to get the mirror shield.
1bighiccup
Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:20 pm by 1bighiccup
Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
1bighiccup wrote:
Roik wrote:

That saving system fucked up my brother so many times when he was trying to get the mirror shield.

And that's where the Song of Inverted Time comes in handy. ALWAYS play it as you begin the 1st Day again.
Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:13 am by Air
dcj91x wrote:
Lets face it... In June a lot of 3DS' will be sold... So far world wide 3million + have already been bought but once OOT3D comes out there will be many rushing to get it. OOT is considered the best of the Zelda series and the 3DS version of it has added better graphics along with the 3D and a lot of much needed and wanted update. Who has played the original one and who all is looking forward to the 3DS OOT? Nintendo ahas also announced a Zelda 25th anniversary special much like the Super Mario one put out for the wii but hinted it at being on the 3DS as well. Add to that the 3DS e-shop with updates of older zelda games and it looks like a great year for Zelda fans...

Me, I'm waiting on "Star Fox"...

Dead thread I guess but oh well.

It has added new moves for some bosses they are also harder/take more blows to kill. As someone else said I doubt theyll make a new console starfox probably just one for the 3DS but hopefully there last one was for NGC.
A Majoras Mask remake is well needed, as for getting that HD wii and getting skyward sword dont, Old wii console games wont be going in HD on the Wii-U
Oni Zelkami
Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:22 am by Oni Zelkami
The HD Zelda at E3 was only a tech display. If they are currently working on it, it's probably in the Pre-pre-pre-alpha stage of development, as Skyward Sword is likely only almost finished.
Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:51 pm by Air
Shin Zelkami wrote:
The HD Zelda at E3 was only a tech display. If they are currently working on it, it's probably in the Pre-pre-pre-alpha stage of development, as Skyward Sword is likely only almost finished.

Your probably right but still as I said skyward sword wont be HD though and when the Wii-U releases itll look the same as it was on the Wii
Oni Zelkami
Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:14 pm by Oni Zelkami
So?
Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:21 pm by Air
Shin Zelkami wrote:
So?

as you said earlier you were gonna invest your money in to the HD wii (Wii-U) why when a regular wii (im assuming you have one) can play skyward.

but on a side note if your gonna use gamefly you can get 2 games for free by saying they were lost in the mail, though after 2 or 3 they ban that account, but you can always make another.
Oni Zelkami
Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:25 pm by Oni Zelkami
Well I'm likely going to keep the wii for a 2 reasons.
1. I'd like to keep some of my Gamecube games around.
2. There's a good amount of data that I can't transfer onto an SD card because I'm not allowed. I'd like to hold onto that Wii so I can keep the data.
Chips
Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:42 pm by Chips
Oi!!!! This is about Zelda: OoT on 3DS keep it on topic.... >.>
Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:57 pm by Air
True Chips my friends playing it now its fun, though i havent found the right angle to see it in 3D just looks like im cross eyed,

maybe the Wii-U can play gamecube games? not sure i havent looked up on since E3
Tyraell
Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:11 am by Tyraell
I've played the N64 OoT and it was by far one of the best 64 games there is.
I do get the feeling that OoT3DS is jsut a repeat of the N64 version except with better graphics.
dcj91x
Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:05 am by dcj91x
Tyraell wrote:
I've played the N64 OoT and it was by far one of the best 64 games there is.
I do get the feeling that OoT3DS is jsut a repeat of the N64 version except with better graphics.

Not really a repeat. Though the graphics, 3d, sound and interface is a lot better it does have the same story and setup. However, it really does feel like a completely new game. I knew what to exspect but found myself feeling I had never actuall experianced it before. It also has the Master quest (which many have never gotten to play) and the Boss challenges. If this game is any indication on what Starfox will be like... It will be amazing.
Chips
Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:03 pm by Chips
I dont have access to an N64 to Play OoT soa 3DS version is the next best thing. I frown on emulating such a great game that is OoT.
1bighiccup
Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:13 pm by 1bighiccup
Chips wrote:
I dont have access to an N64 to Play OoT soa 3DS version is the next best thing. I frown on emulating such a great game that is OoT.

You could get it on Wii from the shopping channel for about £10
Chips
Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:17 pm by Chips
1bighiccup wrote:
Chips wrote:

You could get it on Wii from the shopping channel for about £10

mah wii is modded.... and I have no access to getting moneh on teh shop channel here ):

the 3DS system didnt even have Indonesia as a marked country D:
Oni Zelkami
Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:26 pm by Oni Zelkami
>_>
There's the GameCube version...
Chips
Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:05 pm by Chips
Shin Zelkami wrote:
>_>
There's the GameCube version...

I dont have the GC version...

basically i dont have access to any versions (besides emulation, which i refuse) except for 3ds which I now have in mah hands :P (was a damn hassle to get too....)

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Page 1 of 1