Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hi ^_^; /tooshort Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hi ^_^; /tooshort Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi ^_^; /tooshort

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ben
Popo
Ben

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Hi ^_^; /tooshort Empty
PostHi ^_^; /tooshort

Well, there isn't much to know about me...I think. I often have a calm attitude, don't mind people who join "Playing with Friends" rooms (lock the quest), don't attack people on forums, and just mainly fun to be with. I have a sister who's been banning me from chatboxes since Day 1. She likes to bug people and has 2 grammar...or was it 3...2-3 grammar pet "peeves". She'll do whatever she can to get me banned from the chatbox (surprisingly not the forum), so just try to ignore me on chat, thanks. Anywaaaaays, this is supposed to be my introduction thingy-ma-bober. I like to use the GS, trying very hard to learn how to use it, love heavy weapons in general, use an iPhone to post most of the time, and I won't tolerate any rudeness to Epioth. They're just that awesome.

I also have grammar Nazi habits, but I usually sense-slap myself out of it now.
They are:
-their DOES NOT MEAN they're
-anyways isn't a word, but I don't really care sometimes
-your isn't you are, it's possession ;3 Cute is not a noun
-Alot isn't a word, but my sister sent me this blog link that shows that Alot is a creature. It made me chuckle, so I don't think I'll care much.
-periods. I can't stress this enough. Please. Use. Periods.
-no run-on sentences please. I cantread a pragraff likethis because my eyes r herting so muchthanks

I try to keep the environment I live in, both virtually and physically, clean. Thanks for reading.

-Ben
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hi ^_^; /tooshort :: Comments

Jojozityjo
Re: Hi ^_^; /tooshort
Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:11 pm by Jojozityjo
well then, welcome to the forums ben :D
GrapeTheArmadillo
Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:41 pm by GrapeTheArmadillo
Welcome to the forums! I have also read that blog (courtesy of Chips, he sent me the link when he was please to see that I actually say "a lot"). The author is quite amusing so I read several other posts by them Yes by vort. Don't worry too much about being a grammar-freak... there's a few around here, and I'm sometimes one of them so welcome to the club :P.

Also, if you're concerned about the chatbox... you can still feel free to use it. To let people (mainly, mods) know that it's you and not your sis trolling you, idk, maybe make a password to confirm that it's you so if "you" are ver trollin' up a storm they can check to see if it's you or not... *shrugs* Just a suggestion.

So, enjoy your stay here at the forums! I hope you have many happy hunts with forumers and you can always feel free to ask me for a hunt!

Also, note: remember, don't feed the trolls. Thank you. :P
Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:56 pm by Guest
Ben wrote:
Anywaaaaays,
Ben wrote:
-anyways isn't a word,

ಠ_ಠ

I like your avatar though.

Welcome to the forums!
Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:48 pm by Kasumi
hiyo! XD

nice to have you in ze forumz :P
Ben
Post Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:38 pm by Ben
Vortiene wrote:
Ben wrote:
Anywaaaaays,
Ben wrote:
-anyways isn't a word,

ಠ_ಠ

I like your avatar though.

Welcome to the forums!

I let it slip when I'm playing MH ^_^
Post  by Sponsored content

Hi ^_^; /tooshort

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Start Here: Welcome to the MHWikiForum :: Member Introduction and Announcements-
Jump to: