Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Are you going to get The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword? - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Are you going to get The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword? - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you going to get The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

Are you going to get The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword? - Page 2 Empty
PostAre you going to get The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword?

If so, why. Also what is your favorite boss in the legend of zelda games?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Are you going to get The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword? :: Comments

GrapeTheArmadillo
Re: Are you going to get The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword?
Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:34 pm by GrapeTheArmadillo
Vortiene wrote:
GrapeTheArmadillo wrote:
T.T Sawwy....

:p jk jk.

Well, what platform is it on?

If it's anytihng other than wii, then it's probably never gonna happen lol.

its on a million systems, because of its godliness:

N64 originally, but also gamecube in two different versions, wii virtual console as a downloadable original version, 3DS as a remade, reanimated version, and IQUE (a hong-kong only console made to play Nintendo games that were not originally released there.)

Since you have wii, just get the virtual console version. It costs 1000 wii points, or basically 12 bucks.

No, it doesn't have amazing graphics, but that shouldn't matter. You are playing the father of "good games". BTW, you can ride a horse.

O.o I can ride a horse? Oh hey, I saw someone at school playing it on their laptop.... Well, I'm sold. jkjk that's not why, I'm not that shallow (Or am I? Guess you'll never know!).

It does sound interesting. Hmm...
Midnight Flame
Post Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:39 pm by Midnight Flame
GrapeTheArmadillo wrote:
O.o I can ride a horse? Oh hey, I saw someone at school playing it on their laptop.... Well, I'm sold. jkjk that's not why, I'm not that shallow (Or am I? Guess you'll never know!).

It does sound interesting. Hmm...

To be fair, it is an awesome horse. You're invincible while riding her and you can jump a canyon.
GiggiStinger
Post Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:48 am by GiggiStinger
Hell yeah I'm getting it, love me some Legend of Zelda x)

As for favorite boss, hmm can't really sort out one above all... 😕

TP: Morpheel, huge surprise after the first fight, also I loved the music.

OoT: Twinrova (WE'RE TWINS! HOW CAN YOU BE YOUNGER?!)

MM: Goht (how can you NOT like chasing a giant mechanical thunder-wielding piñata-esque ox around a lair with Mexican Día-de-Muertos-looking decoration on the roof? :sup: )

WW: Molgera (chika chika chika chika chika chika chika chika)

2D Games: Gyorg from Minish Cap, fighting a giant manta ray flying around the world and having its little brothers trying to get you made my day.
Godzilla2195
Post Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:58 am by Godzilla2195
Getting it because it's a Zelda game. What more reason do we need?

Favorite game is Ocarina of Time. Nothing can compare.

Favorite boss is Volvagia from OoT. Bashing dragon heads with a hammer is something I enjoy.
TP was a zelda game, thought it was a spin off.

Hopefully people think im joking

TP wasnt even that great, for as getting skyward sword probably a no since you can play wii games on the computer ill probably do that and wait for a HD Wii-U released Zelda. because old wii console games wont be HD on the Wii-U.

favorite boss Bongo Bongo seeing as how he was the hardest.

Bighiccup go back and beat OoT and TP with 3 hearts then tell us which was harder.
Oni Zelkami
Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:17 am by Oni Zelkami
Emulators?
Levels of something are rising.
1bighiccup
Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:38 pm by 1bighiccup
Air wrote:

Bighiccup go back and beat OoT and TP with 3 hearts then tell us which was harder.

Very little difference, but OoT would probably edge with things such as Iron Knuckles and TP having the sword skills - Mortal Draw, anyone? But the 3 heart challenge is not how the game is meant to be played, therefore it cannot be used a s a basis for which game is harder.

Simple fact is, Zelda games are pretty easy. OoT simply happens to be easier than TP - though I haven't played TP as recently as I have OoT
TP took me 3 days to beat, ocarina took a couple of weeks.

I deem ocarina harder.
1bighiccup wrote:
Air wrote:

Very little difference, but OoT would probably edge with things such as Iron Knuckles and TP having the sword skills - Mortal Draw, anyone? But the 3 heart challenge is not how the game is meant to be played, therefore it cannot be used a s a basis for which game is harder.

Simple fact is, Zelda games are pretty easy. OoT simply happens to be easier than TP - though I haven't played TP as recently as I have OoT

Well you dont have to work for anything in TP where as in OoT you gotta stop that small goron with a bomb to get the fire suit.

I havent played TP since it came out and as Vortiene said beat it in a few days, where ocarina took more time.
Plus the water temple (the temple thats always gay/hard/douchey/no one wants to do) was simple on TP
Oni Zelkami
Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:12 pm by Oni Zelkami
I don't see why everyone hates the water temple so much. The only reason I got stumped was because I didn't know that you could lower the water level again, so I thought I was screwed and had to reset. I bet I could do it lickity split if I tried it again. I think the forest temple was harder in all honesty.
1bighiccup
Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:44 pm by 1bighiccup
^this

And my last OoT play took me 3 or 4 days. I expect TP would be similar.
But my first playthrough of both games probably took a week or two (it was a while ago). Not that length of time required to play game has ANY bearing on difficulty - looking at you here, MH Tri. Just because I've had No More Heroes for a month now and still have 3 or four fights to go does not mean I find the game difficult.
1bighiccup wrote:
^this

But my first playthrough of both games probably took a week or two (it was a while ago). Not that length of time required to play game has ANY bearing on difficulty - looking at you here, MH Tri. Just because I've had No More Heroes for a month now and still have 3 or four fights to go does not mean I find the game difficult.

Yeah it just depends on your play time in No More Heroes you can have it for 2 years and finally have beat it but if your play time was 20-30 hours then you finished it quickly id say.

Guess we should get back on Skyward sword, itll be the last big release for the Wii.
Skyward will get the same treatment as TP did. It will get a Wii release and most likely an HD release as well a short time later on the WiiU. This would be a good move on Nin's part even though many people will be upset about it.

As far as the wii goes in general... Nin should probably stop having games made for it at all. Though I still want many of the Japan Games brought to North America... It would probably benifit Nin the most to focus on getting a large lineup of games ready for the WiiU. Though they should continue to release the games already scheduled.

Also I think more focus on Zelda titles and other Nin owned titles for the 3DS is needed.

One of the main things Nin has hopefully realized for both the 3DS and WiiU is that they can't rely on 3rd party game makers. They game the 3rd Party game makers a chance with the 3DS launch like they had demanded and all it did was hurt nin in the long run.... So for the WiiU and the 3DS as well, Nin should focus on getting it's already established franchises out and ready and start working on New franchises to show the 3rd part developers how it is done.

Regardless of how you may feel about it Nin really does know how to make great games... Especially ones that actually use the power of their systems. 3rd party companies seem to just half ass it mosr of the time.

So here's hoping nin gets Skyward out for the wii then a WiiU hd version than anothr new Zelda for the 3DS right away.
Air wrote:
1bighiccup wrote:
^this

Yeah it just depends on your play time in No More Heroes you can have it for 2 years and finally have beat it but if your play time was 20-30 hours then you finished it quickly id say.

Guess we should get back on Skyward sword, itll be the last big release for the Wii.

who knows, they're might be an HD Version for it for Wii-U too.

Twlight Princess is both on Gamecube and Wii, so Skyward might be on Wii and Wii-U

EDIT: Darn it... Dcj beat me to it... yea read Dcj's post.
1bighiccup
Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:40 pm by 1bighiccup
I doubt that SS will get a Wii U release. SS is being released around Christmas. The Wii U won't be out until at LEAST this time next year.
Zelda TP came out on the GC in December of 2006. The wii came out December of 2006 and was released on the wii in December 2006.... So Hic may have a point there... Unless Nintendo suprises everyone with a WiiU release the same day in December as the Sony Vita.
1bighiccup
Post Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:23 pm by 1bighiccup
dcj91x wrote:
Zelda TP came out on the GC in December of 2006. The wii came out December of 2006 and was released on the wii in December 2006.... So Hic may have a point there... Unless Nintendo suprises everyone with a WiiU release the same day in December as the Sony Vita.

Won't happen. They have already stated that it will be 2012, and they won't want to hamper possible extra 3DS sales due to MArio Kart and Super Mario Bros being released then as well. If they were aiming for an Xmas release they'd have said as much at E3

As a matter of fact, GC TP, at least in PAL regions, came out in January 2007.
[quote="1bighiccup"]
dcj91x wrote:

What Hic said, but oh yeah about OoT being harder , in the remake they give out hints in the water temple.
Tyraell
I loved all the Zelda games I've played (except for the really old ones).
As for my favorite boss, strategywise I've enjoyed fighting Phantom Ganon from OoT's Forest Temple. Appearancewise, my favorite boss is Argorok (think that was his name) from the City in the Sky in TP, oh cmon he just looks plain badass.
I have officially pre-ordered lozSS from gamestop!
Oni Zelkami
Post Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:56 pm by Oni Zelkami
lmao I pre-ed last June.
i don't pre-order games, mainly because they barely ever go out of stock if you pick them up on the first day in a timely manner.

Of course, there are exceptions such as game bundles (guitar hero) that are not in such abundance as disks, or game systems themselves (should have friggin pre ordered wii, oh my lord)
Yeah, im excited! (kinda... not really) itl be fun. Ive still gotta play tp.
Gamestop is pretty desperate i would say for money at least around here they are, we would joke around about going to walmart to buy a game cause its 3 cents cheaper and the employeers would egg us on about how we should buy there games, they allow you to preorder a year in advance cause they want money. That and being said it sucks sometimes to pre order games so far ahead because they get pushed back.
Oni Zelkami
Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:40 pm by Oni Zelkami
What do you mean they're desperate? They have tons of money.

Are you going to get The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword?

Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next