Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
hello just a question or 2 :) Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
hello just a question or 2 :) Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello just a question or 2 :)

Go down 
+3
MentalFission
Yamatsu
JMX077
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JMX077
Aptonoth
JMX077

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

hello just a question or 2 :) Empty
PostSubject: hello just a question or 2 :)   hello just a question or 2 :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 pm

well I just got mhf2 and mhfu and waiting on my psp so I cant find out for my self but can you still download the quests on both games?

P.S not sure if I asked this already lol :D
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: hello just a question or 2 :)   hello just a question or 2 :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Yep.
I know you can for MHFU, not entirely sure about F2.
Back to top Go down
MentalFission
Kelbi
MentalFission

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: hello just a question or 2 :)   hello just a question or 2 :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:17 am

You can indeed still download quests for F2 as well.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: hello just a question or 2 :)   hello just a question or 2 :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Can someone delete the bot post?
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: hello just a question or 2 :)   hello just a question or 2 :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:55 am

iioo wrote:

P.S.S I am still keeping faith that Gamers&n bsp;First will get rid of these damn hac kers! I prey so hard for the day th at i don't think about being one cause&n bsp;that damn aimbot using peace poop just&nb sp;super speed turned around and shot me ;straight in the dome.
buy rift platinum Gmbar is an innovator in massively multiplaye r online game industry . We maintain leadership position in MMOG industry by offering rift platinum best service, secure transactions, and competitive prices. Our firm's resources and access to loca l and international markets enables it to&nbs p;quickly and effectively solve its customers'&nbs p;diverse needs.
With seven years' rapid growth, Gmbar gets remarkable achievement. We provide virtual currency, in-game assets& nbsp;and power leveling services for many gam es. hrough the knowledge, creativity, and dedica tion of our people, Gmbar has superior i nfluence in MMOG industry
With the dragon nestdragon nest gold(Area Forum) anniversary version of the open, recently more and more players reach th e full level LV50, a new challenge in&nb sp;the game in addition to points on the top PVE “Archbishop nest”,,
uy dragon nest gold50 players can find the ladder to a ;considerable level of opponent, and gradually&nbs p;hone PVP skills.Challenge Ladder match, in addition to winnin g the points ladder exchange items, as o f at 23:59 on July 25th, 2011, ladder&nb sp;match points within each server before the three players will also have access to& nbsp;the Red Horse, bright red large wings,&n bsp;beautiful green wings, Takeover ladder, winner takes all! Waiting for, to polish their weapons Yong Teng ladder now!
If you agree with me please leave a

WTF IS THIS!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: hello just a question or 2 :)   hello just a question or 2 :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:04 am

Ares wrote:
iioo wrote:

P.S.S I am still keeping faith that Gamers&n bsp;First will get rid of these damn hac kers! I prey so hard for the day th at i don't think about being one cause&n bsp;that damn aimbot using peace poop just&nb sp;super speed turned around and shot me ;straight in the dome.
buy rift platinum Gmbar is an innovator in massively multiplaye r online game industry . We maintain leadership position in MMOG industry by offering rift platinum best service, secure transactions, and competitive prices. Our firm's resources and access to loca l and international markets enables it to&nbs p;quickly and effectively solve its customers'&nbs p;diverse needs.
With seven years' rapid growth, Gmbar gets remarkable achievement. We provide virtual currency, in-game assets& nbsp;and power leveling services for many gam es. hrough the knowledge, creativity, and dedica tion of our people, Gmbar has superior i nfluence in MMOG industry
With the dragon nestdragon nest gold(Area Forum) anniversary version of the open, recently more and more players reach th e full level LV50, a new challenge in&nb sp;the game in addition to points on the top PVE “Archbishop nest”,,
uy dragon nest gold50 players can find the ladder to a ;considerable level of opponent, and gradually&nbs p;hone PVP skills.Challenge Ladder match, in addition to winnin g the points ladder exchange items, as o f at 23:59 on July 25th, 2011, ladder&nb sp;match points within each server before the three players will also have access to& nbsp;the Red Horse, bright red large wings,&n bsp;beautiful green wings, Takeover ladder, winner takes all! Waiting for, to polish their weapons Yong Teng ladder now!
If you agree with me please leave a

WTF IS THIS!?
Adbots. Nasty little AI controlled creatures that sigh up on forums iwth no way to keep them off and advertise shit.
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: hello just a question or 2 :)   hello just a question or 2 :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:08 am

Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
Target acquired.
Launching delete missile strike...
*boom*
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: hello just a question or 2 :)   hello just a question or 2 :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:24 am

Yamatsu wrote:
Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
Target acquired.
Launching delete missile strike...
*boom*

THANK YOU KINDLY FOR KICKIN THAT BOT'S ASS!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Blendercat
Kelbi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: hello just a question or 2 :)   hello just a question or 2 :) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:43 pm

(Back on topic)

Yes, quests can still be downloaded; however, there haven't been new ones for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Wishmaster
Aptonoth
Wishmaster

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

PostSubject: Re: hello just a question or 2 :)   hello just a question or 2 :) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:11 am

was hoping for halloween stuff for mhfu, like the pumpkin stuff.. but sadly no Sad by vort

And i think its a shame you cant download all quests and use em, only e few at a time (which i can change for others later)
Back to top Go down
Blendercat
Kelbi

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: hello just a question or 2 :)   hello just a question or 2 :) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Another thing worth adding; many quests have a limit on how low your HR can be to participate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello just a question or 2 :)   hello just a question or 2 :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello just a question or 2 :)
Page 1 of 1