Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Who else has a PS3?? Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Who else has a PS3?? Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who else has a PS3??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sugar2shimmy
Melynx
sugar2shimmy

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Who else has a PS3?? Empty
PostWho else has a PS3??

What games can you recomend to me? I prefer RPG/FPS/Free Roam/MMORPG/.. heck, any of em will do.

I already plan on getting AC: Brotherhood, Brink, and Black Ops
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000006730807
Share this post on: reddit

Who else has a PS3?? :: Comments

Lagiacrus the ultimate
Re: Who else has a PS3??
Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:02 am by Lagiacrus the ultimate
Well, if he's really as credible as he claims....... my brother is gonna recommend Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.
Stuff
Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:16 am by Stuff
Fallout 3 is very fun, and they even sell it with the dlc included. Something about game of the year of something of the sort. I don't like shooters. Fallout just has a nice something that attracts me. So it's credible. idk about new vegas though. never played it. I can't really recommend too much. I have a huge library of ps3 games(where's my pirate smiley >.>) but I haven't touched it much since we've all gotten kicked off psn. :/
Pierce708
Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:04 pm by Pierce708
I have a PS3, I only have 2 games, but they're heaps fun. One of them is Black Ops, the other is Battlefield:Bad Company 2 :3 Add me if you want, my PSN is Pierce708.
Wishmaster
Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:07 am by Wishmaster
bought the ps3 for FF13. Was fun, but story isnt catching.. and all is left for me is grind for money, which i hate..

don't play a lot of other games on it. Got mortal kombat 9 and dragonball z spirit bomb or something. fun to play a bit, but not on your own.

but thankfully we also got adhoc for the much needed assistance in MHFU. to bad my gf uses tv a lot though, so havent been on ad hoc a lot (only 3 times so far) but planning to increase my visits there.. just need to get my gf occupied ;)
Kurtz
Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:52 pm by Kurtz
MGS4 and Crysis 2... go get em
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Post Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:16 pm by Lagiacrus the ultimate
Freaking Portal 2. Pick it up.
Godzilla2195
Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:10 am by Godzilla2195
Got a list for ya. Here goes:

1. The Orange Box
Not Ps3 exclusive, but come on, five incredible games for about 15 dollars. What could go wrong?

2. Metal Gear Solid 4
Awesome game. What else can you say? You'll spend quite a while on it too.

3. INfamous
Free roam, and a lot of fun. Kind of like Spider Man 2 or the Incredible hulk, but in HD and with lightning. Infamous 2 is good, but I prefer the first one. It's cheaper.

4. Little Big Planet 2
If you don't have it, get it. NOW! No questions. Don't let the childish exterior put you off. A PS3 without this game isn't a PS3.

5. Borderlands
Fun combonation of FPS, sandbox game, and RPG. Still working on winning it, but I can assure you you'll like it.

6. Call of Duty: Black Ops
I don't really like this game, but millions of people can't be wrong, so give it a shot.

Some games that I know to be good(Fallout, Portal 2, Uncharted, et cetera) were ommited, on account of the fact that I haven't played them.
Roik
Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:22 am by Roik
Godzilla2195 wrote:
I don't really like this game, but millions of people can't be wrong, so give it a shot.
I disagree.

The majority of Call of Duty players are mindless sheep.
Wishmaster
Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:00 am by Wishmaster
rofl
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:25 am by Lagiacrus the ultimate
Roik wrote:
Godzilla2195 wrote:
I disagree.

The majority of Call of Duty players are mindless sheep.
Agreed.
Wasted.Words
Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:25 pm by Wasted.Words
Im big into the ps3 games as thats my main cosole ( I only pick up the wii to play MH) But im more into fighting games and some RPG's my suggestions for Rpg"s are, Dragon AGE:Origins , Costume Quest, Skyrim is just around the bend so look out for that because it looks huge. Lastly the only MMORPG ive seen on ps3 is DC:Universe Online However i bought it to see what its like and it doesnt quit live up to my expectations so i wouldnt recommend it.
Post  by Sponsored content

Who else has a PS3??

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Things we do when not hunting :: Passing the time when not on MH :: Non-MH Games and Gaming-
Jump to: