Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G

Go down 
+19
Arakune
Yamatsu
Stormy Times
Oni Zelkami
It's meh
Secun
Chips
dcj91x
Kanade
Godzilla2195
Lucas
Lagiacrus the ultimate
ROGER
Snagglux
Roik
Silverwind
Dark Soul Slayer
haruno
Chahlz
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chahlz
Black Gravios
Chahlz

Thank you Points : 57

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:11 am

First topic message reminder :

So all you 3ds fan boys can freak the hell out...

http://pldh.net/home/archive/620911

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/09/07/monhan3g_update/
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lucas
Rathalos
Lucas

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:50 am

Back to top Go down
ROGER
Cephalos

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:01 am

so besides the 3DS version is there gonna be a wii version or for any other consoles???
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Rathalos
Lucas

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:02 am

ROGER wrote:
so besides the 3DS version is there gonna be a wii version or for any other consoles???
Unlikely
Back to top Go down
Godzilla2195
Seltas
Godzilla2195

Thank you Points : 44

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:23 am

Hmm, I wonder if it will release outside of Japan...

If so, that's great. No content was dicussed in the OP's articles, so I don't know what to think. Better have online play, and maybe this fabled "G rank".
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

Thank you Points : 174

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:27 am

>_> now I must buy a 3DS <_<
Back to top Go down
https://xmaskanade.tumblr.com
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:31 am

Rathalos in 3D.. Without glasses? I wonder if we'll see the saliva dripping on us?
Back to top Go down
Snagglux
Seltas

Thank you Points : 38

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:33 am

Godzilla2195 wrote:
Hmm, I wonder if it will release outside of Japan...

IIRC, P3rd wasn't released because of something to do with Sony (Hopefully someone else knows more and can explain it better). While I'm not ruling out the possiblility of Capcom saying "lawl sod the fans" again, a worldwide release of Tri G seems more likely.
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

Thank you Points : 174

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:13 pm

i think it was capcom only wanting to release games on platforms that most people own and in the US ps3/psp demographic isn't as big as over in japan
Back to top Go down
https://xmaskanade.tumblr.com
Chahlz
Black Gravios
Chahlz

Thank you Points : 57

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Oh look people upset I have an opinion. Who would have guessed.

You can at least be thankful I brought the information out as soon as I could. Instead of not do anything and secretly be like "ha, it might take them a while to see this"

I have an opinion. DEAL WITH IT.

I still like Monster Hunter, just because I think this version of it wont be all that great doesn't mean I like Monster Hunter any less. In general I found Tri to be very lacking in a lot of ways, and a G version of Tri does not give me high hopes. And the touch screen feature that it is said to have really really makes me not like it.

And as I already said, I'm holding out for a console game, not more portable games. There aren't enough up to date console games in the US. All we really have is Tri and well... Tri is Tri. MHP3rdHD is cool and all, but you know, its the same game and it is a Japanese game, not a US one.

You'll see me excited when there is a western release of some new Monster Hunter _____ for the ______ console.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:32 pm

Chahlz wrote:

You can at least be thankful I brought the information out as soon as I could. Instead of not do anything and secretly be like "ha, it might take them a while to see this"

I still like Monster Hunter, just because I think this version of it wont be all that great doesn't mean I like Monster Hunter any less. In general I found Tri to be very lacking in a lot of ways, and a G version of Tri does not give me high hopes. And the touch screen feature that it is said to have really really makes me not like it.

And as I already said, I'm holding out for a console game, not more portable games. There aren't enough up to date console games in the US. All we really have is Tri and well... Tri is Tri. MHP3rdHD is cool and all, but you know, its the same game and it is a Japanese game, not a US one.

You'll see me excited when there is a western release of some new Monster Hunter _____ for the ______ console.

(edit)

Thanks chips I read back and saw what was said.

Regardless. Chahlz.. Don't let others upset you.. It's just their opinion. Let them have it as well and move on.

Last edited by dcj91x on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:47 pm

dcj91x wrote:
Chahlz wrote:

I didn't actually see anyone upset but you. Please do not attack other forum members. They are intitled to their opinions as well. Thank you.

Dcj in his defense, he is just stating his opinions about they game whereas others say he's whining/bashing. So yea.

For Chahlz you can just ignore them instead of addressing to it, it does help.
Back to top Go down
Secun
Seltas Queen
Secun

Thank you Points : 40

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:54 pm

Kanade wrote:

This.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Would it be possible to allow 3DS to wii connectivity to get character data from the wii?
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:01 pm

So, what do you guys think we'll have any new monsters? If we have G rank I'm hoping so. I hope to see some new monsters, obviously a new flagship, probably another leviathan.

Edit: Dunno It's meh. That would be pretty cool.

Last edited by Lagiacrus the ultimate on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung
Oni Zelkami

Thank you Points : 151

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Well the 3DS doesn't really connect to the Wii other than Mii transfers... so no I guess...
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Shin Zelkami wrote:
Well the 3DS doesn't really connect to the Wii other than Mii transfers... so no I guess...

If it can connect, I'm sure they can figure something out.

Even if it doesn't in the end, I don't care lol.
I'll create a new character anyway.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:13 pm

The wii and 3DS can connect and transfer information back and forth just fine. It depends on if tri itself on the wii is able to have that done. Personally I don't think it's needed. I forgot who said it maybe roik, but I think starting out from scratch is just fine but we should be able to skip some of the training stuff at the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Stormy Times
Tigrex

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:44 pm

Chahlz wrote:
Yeah, I don't like it. I don't even like the idea of it on the DS.
I don't even like the 3ds. However the majority of the forum will hate me for even talking against the 3ds. So whatever.

Same here. Don't like the concept, and especially don't like it since its the, what, 4th or 5th version of the DS now?

haruno wrote:
They gonna add in more tank monsters while they're at it........ =X oh god just noticed the game was called monster hunter tri G not monster hunter portable 3g..............

/me expects a fail. Next they're gonna make a flying leviathan............oh w8......thats amatsu

Actually its a flying Lagiacrus. And almost as hopeless out of water too. More tank monsters? You mean like Ceadeus/Lao Shan?

Kanade wrote:

Even if this game turns out dead good, I'm not shelling out for a 3DS. I'll get a PSP with Unite to spite them. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Yamatsu
Admin
Yamatsu

Thank you Points : 96

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:46 pm

Stormy Times wrote:
Even if this game turns out dead good, I'm not shelling out for a 3DS. I'll get a PSP with Unite to spite them. Hahaha.
And then MH3G will be released and you will start to realise how unpolished Unite is compared to other newer titles.
And chances are MH3G will have similar, or slightly less amount of content compared to Unite.
Back to top Go down
Stormy Times
Tigrex

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Yamatsu wrote:
Stormy Times wrote:
And then MH3G will be released and you will start to realise how unpolished Unite is compared to other newer titles.
And chances are MH3G will have similar, or slightly less amount of content compared to Unite.

A PSP will cost me about 70 quid. 3DS 170-odd. Unite costs me ten quid. New one costs like, what, 30 or 40? Also a few of my friends have Unite so I'll get more mileage out of it. AND I get to fight an absolute ton of new monsters compared to ones I'm used to + 2 or 3 cack looking ones.

Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:09 pm

[quote="Stormy Times"]
Chahlz wrote:
Yeah, I don't like it. I don't even like the idea of it on the DS.
I don't even like the 3ds. However the majority of the forum will hate me for even talking against the 3ds. So whatever.

Same here. Don't like the concept, and especially don't like it since its the, what, 4th or 5th version of the DS now?[quote]

Umm, you do realize though it has DS in the title it is not a DS system? It's about the same as saying a PSP and PS3 are the same..
Back to top Go down
Stormy Times
Tigrex

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:12 pm

dcj91x wrote:
Umm, you do realize though it has DS in the title it is not a DS system? It's about the same as saying a PSP and PS3 are the same..

You are completely not worth the effort anymore.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:19 pm

^ I know.. I know... me and my damn facts..
Back to top Go down
Secun
Seltas Queen
Secun

Thank you Points : 40

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:29 pm

dcj91x wrote:
^ I know.. I know... me and my damn facts..

Facts on the Internet? That's impossible!
Back to top Go down
Arakune
Cephalos
Arakune

Thank you Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Chahlz wrote:
All the marketing for the 3ds is essentially "hey we're remaking games people used to love, not being innovative"

The 3d gives me a headache.
3d in general is pretty lame.
It's a DS, ooo ahhh I already have a DS.
Touchscreen technology is loosing it's luster.
It just isn't a great system in my opinion. The only "new" thing it brought was the 3d. The little joystick is meh.
I dunno. Just not the system for me. And people hate/think I'm crazy for having a differing opinion.
All of that except the 3D effect can be applied on the Vita as well, which is getting rehashes over rehashes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G   I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll just put this right here. . . . MH3G
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next