Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol

Go down 
+14
Stormy Times
Chips
oeon
Durans
Silverwind
Sir Valk
Chipou
It's meh
Snagglux
Florenz
Oni Zelkami
Yamatsu
Godzilla2195
dcj91x
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.1up.com/news/capcom-developers-talk-monster-hunter

Sumerize:

Touch screen will have several selecatable configurations for items and targeting camera. You can use the attachment like you would a classic controllor on the wii to make it more home consol playable like. Water battles are being kept and the title monster will be a new brute wyvern.

Burakudiosu

Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 185px-10

More information will be added... soon...

Last edited by dcj91x on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:08 am

Looking at the color scheme of the one in the middle, it looks kind of like Ceadeus armor. White with blue decoration... but I just can't be sure.
The fur of the rightmost one makes me think of some jungle cat. I can only wish for such a pegalus, but I won't get my hopes up.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:10 am

Silverwind wrote:
Chipou wrote:
Silverwind wrote:

Btw, does anyone know what old Pleisoth armor had in the way of skills? I hope they don't just give it swimming skills...

g rank plesioth had tranq guru and celeb, and runner. (and consitution-1)...it actually wasnt half bad. ofcourse thats g rank, i remember the others being rather unimpressive but ive been stuck on very low g rank forever now....

btw....

GUNLANCE AND BOW CONFIRMED
That isn't too bad, seems funny for a water based creature to get a running skill but I haven't fought him (Yet x3)

WHOOOOOOT!!!~ That's awesome news! /yes/
What is that armor to the far right + middle? I think the one second from left is Jaggi armor redesigned, or concept, but the others I can't think of monsters they'd come from... Barioth/Barioth subspecies maybe?

And that looks like a Ceadeus bow to me.

Armors in that link (my words...)
:
Lagiacruz
Jaggi
Ceadus
Gobul
Ludroth.
Back to top Go down
Chipou
Kecha Wacha
Chipou

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:10 am

Silverwind wrote:
Looking at the color scheme of the one in the middle, it looks kind of like Ceadeus armor. White with blue decoration... but I just can't be sure.
The fur of the rightmost one makes me think of some jungle cat. I can only wish for such a pegalus, but I won't get my hopes up.

thats probably ludroth, it has a similar pattern on it and has that "fluffy Eskimo" vibe about it.

It's meh wrote:

:
Lagiacruz
Jaggi
Ceadus
Gobul
Ludroth.

...or it could be gobul...is it bad that gobul armor was so bad/rare online i forgot what it looked like?
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:13 am

Chipou wrote:
Silverwind wrote:

thats probably ludroth, it has a similar pattern on it and has that "fluffy Eskimo" vibe about it.

It's meh wrote:

:
Lagiacruz
Jaggi
Ceadus
Gobul
Ludroth.

...or it could be gobul...is it bad that gobul armor was so bad/rare online i forgot what it looked like?
I named the armors from left to right.
The gobul armor didn't look like that when I saw it.
Back to top Go down
Chipou
Kecha Wacha
Chipou

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:15 am

It's meh wrote:

I named the armors from left to right.
The gobul armor didn't look like that when I saw it.

youre loosing me here. i was talking about the one i thought could be chameleos when you mentioned it could be (and probably is) gobul
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:16 am

Chipou wrote:
Silverwind wrote:

It's meh wrote:

:
Lagiacruz
Jaggi
Ceadus
Gobul
Ludroth.

Ah, yeah, it totally fits with Ludroth armor~ I don't see it enough to have it by heart (nobody uses it online, even low rank) I think those fit all of them perfectly. /yes/
Does this mean all armors are getting a remake? Maybe, hope so. If they put the effort into putting ALL weapons into underwater combat this time, redesigning armors and re-assigning skills would take comparatively similar effort or less.
Back to top Go down
Durans
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:20 am

I saw two pictures in which there were two Shakalakas, one was ChaCha the other is the one in the blue mask and straw cloak. They are clearly both following the hunter in moga woods in one of the pictures. (also the blue helm sure looks like it is made from ceanataur parts)
http://www.capcom.co.jp/monsterhunter/3G/shinka05.html

I'm pretty sure the 12 weapon classes are the same as the ones in MHP3rd.

As for those armors 'It's meh' got them right, I thought they were obvious. I think they are probably special high or G rank variants. The regular versions will probably retain their regular MHTri appearance.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:22 am

Durans wrote:
I saw two pictures in which there were two Shakalakas, one was ChaCha the other is the one in the blue mask and straw cloak. They are clearly both following the hunter in moga woods in one of the pictures. (also the blue helm sure looks like it is made from ceanataur parts)
http://www.capcom.co.jp/monsterhunter/3G/shinka05.html

I'm pretty sure the 12 weapon classes are the same as the ones in MHP3rd.

As for those armors 'It's meh' got them right, I thought they were obvious. I think they are probably special high or G rank variants. The regular versions will probably retain their regular MHTri appearance.
that other shakalaka..... looks epic.
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:26 am

I could believe the reasoning of them being G rank armors. I'll welcome the thought of G rankers looking different from lower ranks... even if you can't go online with this game.

As for the second 'chacha' I think I read somewhere in another thread he was some sort of rival of his. I think that to make up for lack of felynes they're adding him. I'd prefer Felynes myself... Chacha can be so useless, now there are two of them? Well, I suppose it adds stragety to setting them up too.

And agreed, he looks a lot more epic than Chacha ever did xD
Back to top Go down
Chipou
Kecha Wacha
Chipou

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:28 am

maybe this time we can make armor+masks for them this time around akin to the armor system of p3rd?
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:31 am

Chipou wrote:
maybe this time we can make armor+masks for them this time around akin to the armor system of p3rd?
I can't find any images of their other forms (besides one of Chacha's grill mask randomly clicking the bar on the japanese site, but it's set as an informative character image) so it's possible. It'd be preferable to the villager request system, so you can skip any that you don't want/need to make.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:35 am

Chipou wrote:
Silverwind wrote:

Btw, does anyone know what old Pleisoth armor had in the way of skills? I hope they don't just give it swimming skills...

g rank plesioth had tranq guru and celeb, and runner. (and consitution-1)...it actually wasnt half bad. ofcourse thats g rank, i remember the others being rather unimpressive but ive been stuck on very low g rank forever now....

btw....

GUNLANCE AND BOW CONFIRMED

Of course they are in it. All curent mh weapon types have already been confirmed in it. So why would those not be?
Back to top Go down
Chipou
Kecha Wacha
Chipou

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title:

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:42 am

dcj91x wrote:

Of course they are in it. All curent mh weapon types have already been confirmed in it. So why would those not be?

Id only heard itd have 12 weapons and no med bowgun, thats all ive heard when i posted that. for all i knew they coulda pulled a tri and replaced some of them with all new weapons.
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:43 am

Chipou wrote:
dcj91x wrote:

Ive only heard itll have 12 weapons and no med bowgun, thats all ive heard when i posted that. for all i knew they coulda pulled a tri and replaced some of them with all new weapons.
Basically this logic; it IS the G version of Tri after all~
We're just excited and trying to get all the details we can, don't mind it too much please. /yes/
Back to top Go down
oeon
Rhenoplos
oeon

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:12 am

too bad they didnt just make this for the wii that would have been great too
not hating 3ds but i dun have one ;_; and i hate missing out on mh games... /versad/
Back to top Go down
Oni Zelkami
Lao-Shan Lung
Oni Zelkami

Thank you Points : 151

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:57 am

Lol. Double Cha-Cha.

Anyone thinking what I'm thinking?

BOMB PARTAY!
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:06 am

Chipou wrote:
dcj91x wrote:

Id only heard itd have 12 weapons and no med bowgun, thats all ive heard when i posted that. for all i knew they coulda pulled a tri and replaced some of them with all new weapons.

Counting LBG and HBG separately there are only 12 types in the series currently. Also cap stated it had all current types.

http://www.1up.com/news/capcom-developers-talk-monster-hunter
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:14 am

Back to top Go down
Chips
Shagaru Magala
Chips

Thank you Points : 108

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Sun

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:16 am

NOW ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS WAIT ;____________;
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Chips wrote:
NOW ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS WAIT ;____________;

Don't worry, we will all wait together!
Back to top Go down
Florenz
Rajang
Florenz

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:51 pm

And hope it gets an English port. I've heard 3DS is region locked, so if it doesn't get a port we'll all be fucked and we'll have to buy a jap 3ds.
Back to top Go down
Stormy Times
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:37 pm

Right, so Gunlance and Bow are confirmed. Thats good and all, but I want the Hunting Horn back too.

New brute wyvern...he looks...(Now, how would Stormy Times probably describe it?)

Its looks...

Shit.

There.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Apparently you have not actually read anything... All current weapons in the MH series are confirmed to be in the game... Also... Yoshi looks just fine.
Back to top Go down
Stormy Times
Tigrex

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:15 pm

dcj91x wrote:
Apparently you have not actually read anything... All current weapons in the MH series are confirmed to be in the game... Also... Yoshi looks just fine.

The fact you are calling it Yoshi means it is not fine at all.
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Yian Kut-Ku
Silverwind

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:20 pm

For 'Yoshi', I wish they had picked another color for the exploding slime gunk... neon green against dark colors does make it look TERRIBLE.

...Lets just hope that it's a challenge and not too annoying to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol   Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Information on MH3G3D3DS...<lol
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next