Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH1, what has become of it now.... Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH1, what has become of it now.... Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MH1, what has become of it now....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eavrae

MH1, what has become of it now.... Empty
PostMH1, what has become of it now....

so while failing to sleep I decided I could do omething not neccesarily productive but at least better then lying wide awake...So this thread is what I decided, For those who still play MH1(or in my case it being the nly MH I have) What do you think of it? what do you miss in new games you saw in Mh1? and do you think an online server should be put back up for all to enjoy?

Personally I would love an online server to return since I cannot afford anything recent console wise and would prefer playing MH1 with others instead of alone, also, Ratholos armor granting only 15 defense scared my friend a little because apparently it grants about 60 in later games(he plays MHFU).

Give me your thoughts and ideas for this, enjoy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

MH1, what has become of it now.... :: Comments

Re: MH1, what has become of it now....
Post Tue May 25, 2010 1:28 pm by Eclipse
failed post/thread
jonnything
Solution
Post Sun May 30, 2010 12:06 pm by jonnything
Never going to happen.. why on earth would they want to put the old servers back online? but there is an alternative, i don't know what country you live in but you could buy a second hand psp (in shops in uk for as little as £59) i bet you could get a cheap one on ebay or amazon (£53 on amazon uk) and get yourself a second hand copy of Freedom Unite.. you can fight the same monsters as the first monster hunter and you can play online.. win win Quest lvl
jonnything
Post Mon May 31, 2010 1:38 pm by jonnything
Actually, even the monster hunter freedom servers are still on, but it's always empty
Jinn
Post Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:56 pm by Jinn
I personally still love Monster Hunter Freedom. Now that I have Tri, I still occaisionally revert to Freedom 1 for some old school fun. Although i'm thinking of selling some of my Monster Hunter Games, Monster Hunter Freedom definately won't be one up for sale. It's a classic. :P
jonnything
Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:18 pm by jonnything
Jinn wrote:
I personally still love Monster Hunter Freedom. Now that I have Tri, I still occaisionally revert to Freedom 1 for some old school fun. Although i'm thinking of selling some of my Monster Hunter Games, Monster Hunter Freedom definately won't be one up for sale. It's a classic. :P

Nooo don't sell any of them.. in a few years time you will wish you hadn't.. keep them ;)
Oni Zelkami
Post Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:02 pm by Oni Zelkami
They would never do that, it probably costs alot of money.
nasalsniper312
Post Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:39 pm by nasalsniper312
I miss MH1... They probably can't put the servers back up to much work and such, but I think anybody who plays MH should go and play MH1
dapeacefulman
Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:01 pm by dapeacefulman
They wouldn't do that unless they remake monster hunter for a newer system ~
nasalsniper312
Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:25 pm by nasalsniper312
which is so sad...
MH1 is the original, if your gonna play MH you should know where it started.
hybrid -x1
Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:27 am by hybrid -x1
I have Monster Hunter G wii
and i can't even play it online because its region locked of course

and on top of it all there is an online fee
i have gotten past the region thing but now i have to use actual japanese revenue to pay for play on MHG which is total bullshit!!!!

AND TO MAKE THINGS EVEN WORSE WE ARE NOT GETTING MONSTER HUNTER FRONTIER
PC/360!!!!

IM SO PISSED!!!
Phazon Xenomorph
Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:45 am by Phazon Xenomorph
Yeah it sucks we might not ever get Frontier but....please don't Necropost....the previous post that you bumped was in August 2010...this thread is beyond old. Please watch next time the date before bumping.

Thread locked due to age.

MH1, what has become of it now....

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Things we do when not hunting :: Passing the time when not on MH :: Non-MH Games and Gaming-
Jump to: