Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
My new PS3 broken? :( Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
My new PS3 broken? :( Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My new PS3 broken? :(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

Thank you Points : 46

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

My new PS3 broken? :( Empty
PostMy new PS3 broken? :(

I just bought a PS3 earlier today (yay XD)
Was really excited to play it too..and for a while it worked fine..
UNTIL after i decided to turn it off and play later. Now my PS3 freezes whenever I try to play either of my two games:
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood
Fallen Angel Sacred 2

The freezing has gotten so bad i cant even get to title screen of the games anymore /versad/
I havent bumped or dropped it, and the people at the Game store said it worked fine too...
So did i break my PS3 on the 1st day i had it? /sad/
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
Share this post on: reddit

My new PS3 broken? :( :: Comments

Ares
Re: My new PS3 broken? :(
Post Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:07 pm by Ares
Sapphire wrote:
UNTIL after i decided to turn it off and play later. Now my PS3 freezes whenever I try to play either of my two games:
Fallen Angel Sacred 2

The freezing has gotten so bad i cant even get to title screen of the games anymore /versad/
I havent bumped or dropped it, and the people at the Game store said it worked fine too...

Ive never heard of that happeneing before, but u pronly just got a fucked up ps3. Take your candy ass back to the game store and GET YOUR MOOHLAH BACK!
or just say its messed up so gimme a new one bitch.
Wasted.Words
Post Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:58 pm by Wasted.Words
Ares wrote:
Sapphire wrote:
Fallen Angel Sacred 2

Ive never heard of that happeneing before, but u pronly just got a fucked up ps3. Take your candy ass back to the game store and GET YOUR MOOHLAH BACK!
Calling someone a candyass is not helping dude -_-.... anyways this shouldnt be such a big deal since you still have your warrenty on it. Just return it let them know the problem and your all set if not check out gopher mods they fix ps3 quit well.
MetaMarx
Post Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:16 pm by MetaMarx
Wasted.Words wrote:
Ares wrote:
Sapphire wrote:
Fallen Angel Sacred 2

Calling someone a candyass is not helping dude -_-.... anyways this shouldnt be such a big deal since you still have your warrenty on it. Just return it let them know the problem and your all set if not check out gopher mods they fix ps3 quit well.

If I had a candy ass I'd eat it
Oni Zelkami
Post Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:40 pm by Oni Zelkami
Yeah. Shit tinged candy. Not being able to sit down properly. Sounds like a blast.
MetaMarx
Post Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:02 pm by MetaMarx
Shin Zelkami wrote:
Yeah. Shit tinged candy. Not being able to sit down properly. Sounds like a blast.

uhhh I'm glad I have a normal ass now 0.0
Pierce708
Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:57 am by Pierce708
Let's say you did break your PS3, just send it back to sony, since it's new and the warranty is up to a year old, Sony fixes it for free. The annoying part is waiting.

My tips to help your PS3:
1. Give the back some space, let the air go in, especially the sides.

2. I always vacuum the vents atleast once a month to get the dust out, because dust gives your PS3 Yellow Light of Doom (broken PS3).

3. This is optional, but put some sort of cloth on your PS3 when you're not using it so no dust gets on top. I'm doing this and my PS3 still looks brand new after 3 months.

4. Don't over use it, maybe 1-3 hours a day. I'm a hardcore gamer so I usually break this rule on the weekends xP
Roik
Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:15 am by Roik
Pierce708 wrote:
4. Don't over use it, maybe 1-3 hours a day. I'm a hardcore gamer so I usually break this rule on the weekends xP

I sure hope you don't actually have to do that, because that's ridiculous.
Big Boss
Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:08 pm by Big Boss
Sometimes I wish the PS3 at my house would stop working for a while, that way I could stop playing Assassins Creed: Brotherhood. I've beaten the game 3 times but I still cant stop playing it! The free running is just too much fun...But anyway, I hope everything works out alright for you. Good luck.
oeon
Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:51 pm by oeon
Oh man, im gonna go dust off my ps3 right away! "shame on me D: "
Post  by Sponsored content

My new PS3 broken? :(

Page 1 of 1