Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
What game started it all for you? - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
What game started it all for you? - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What game started it all for you?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

What game started it all for you? - Page 3 Empty
PostWhat game started it all for you?

Warning:If you don't want to hear my big long nostalgia story then just skip to the second part

So I was thinking back to when I was younger and what games I played/What games I loved the most and I kind of realized that my love of third person games all started when I was five and the games that I played then influenced what games i love today. When I was around 5 my mother bought my dad the first tomb raider game as a fathers day present and me, my dad, and my brothers all INSTANTLY fell in love also this was my first real video game and no matter how much i sucked at it i loved it(5 year old playing tomb raider=lots of deaths/puzzle induced rage quits). Now i later in life got a gamecube and metroid prime and I consider this to be my first exposure to an expertly done FPS game and I immediately fell in love with but later after that I got Resident Evil 4 and that became the game I have wasted the most time on. I of course now LOVE third person games and some first person games and I value single player games/ puzzling and challenging games over anything.

So my question is this, what games did you start with?, how old were you?, and do you see any direct links that might show how these games have affected your modern taste in gaming and your gaming style? i am truly interested in others stories on this.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

What game started it all for you? :: Comments

Re: What game started it all for you?
Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:53 pm by Guest
my tri character is a guy...

and it's not like you have to be an anime fan to be cool, it's just something I have been my entire life since i can earliest remember.

(I barely remember what shows I liked to watch before dragonball Z and pokemon were aired)
InstaCakes
Post Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:21 pm by InstaCakes
BACKONTOPIC

Sonic 1 and Goldeneye. When I was like 4 my mum tended to leave me at a babysitter's house, and her son had the N64 and the Sega Megadrive. The four games that got me going in games were Sonic 1, Cruisin' USA, Goldeneye and Star Fox 64/Lylat Wars.
Ares
Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:40 am by Ares
Vortiene wrote:
my tri character is a guy...

and it's not like you have to be an anime fan to be cool, it's just something I have been my entire life since i can earliest remember.

(I barely remember what shows I liked to watch before dragonball Z and pokemon were aired)

Eh, guess just makes you look at everything differently. When I saw the avengers, the whole time I sat there thinking

"Goku could kick all their asses..."

What game started it all for you?

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3