Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?

Go down 
+104
Enkidu
CrystalPower
Rowiehz
Jader7777
TKMT
Kaz
Hanya
AzzraNoctul
aninymouse
Hikari Sagura
Otoshimo
leon the hunter
Will
JFizzle
Atalanta
InstaCakes
Vax
xMorningstar
KaiXanthis
Dathblade
direhunter
Laavalamppu
helios
cujo the cat
Achilles
Monster Hunter Cade
Edsain
CarcinusRook
KratosAIK
Lalo
Crystalis
Chorizo
Sir Valk
Stallion121
YamiGekusu
Lou Urau
TiroDvD
Step
riy
SonicSceptile
Stabster
Yuki
Tom7730
parasky
kama
XoomZ
Koma
Kasumi
Chriz
ThatMysteriousNinja
yvz
Kanade
Oron
Tomderdepp
rubinek
Zynxan
Griphter195
Axel3
Sai_
Lagia818
Roon
Rene
Chips
Ugthorf
navgoose
Andrew.
Silver
RDC
quidam
laoshanicrus
MGRaiden97
Tyrian
Lucas
Kholdstare
Ares
Quentin
Filos
shadowbinder
monsterhunter125
Unit33
blackice
Xyon
WyvernGS
618Delta
Vivi
Queen B
GobulHunterJames
mrs.uchiha
Blackshine
dainbramage
bill_the_noob
Dracken
barrothsteak
Ultimate Jaggi
Palas
Andrea88GOD
Ataraxia
Bimasena009
Zakaath
Win32error
It's meh
Pieprsn
haruno
Ukyn1993
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ukyn1993
Kelbi
Ukyn1993

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

exactly what the title says.

heres my experiance:

I was playing with some random people when one of them asked me to buy a quest he needed for him because he was out of money after just building some armor. I said sure, bought it (stupid of me yeah, but i have yet to do a good deed for the day), and he joined. Someone else needed it and asked if he could come with us. The person who asked me to buy the quest said "No, hes helping me. Wait your turn." /no/ I sent that person a message saying:
"I bought the quest, i say he can come. If you still dont want him to come i can easily cancel the quest, re-buy it and put a password on it so only HE can come and you cant."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Koma
Popo
Koma

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:27 pm

Have to agree with Quentin there, XoomZ; let that be a lesson never to go on a Capture quest without your own Tranqs and Traps. Even for the simplest of captures, I always take my own equipment, and I usually take my own stuff even when it isn't a capture quest. No such thing as being over-prepared.
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:18 pm

Koma wrote:
Have to agree with Quentin there, XoomZ; let that be a lesson never to go on a Capture quest without your own Tranqs and Traps. Even for the simplest of captures, I always take my own equipment, and I usually take my own stuff even when it isn't a capture quest. No such thing as being over-prepared.

it's a bit sad that I'm usually the ONLY one to even bring traps and tranqs in quests...

It's like everyone else was hit with the dumb stick.
:/
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Just be glad you're prepared though, if you weren't who would?
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:12 pm

It's meh wrote:
Koma wrote:

it's a bit sad that I'm usually the ONLY one to even bring traps and tranqs in quests...

It's like everyone else was hit with the dumb stick.
:/

same :/
Randie on cap quest: Traps?
randie#2: nope
randie#3: aww man, forgot them
me: .... yes

(next quest, same randie "forgets" traps >.>)
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:40 pm

I always bring tranqs
And if im feeling nice i will bring a trap or two...
but mostly i do damage
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Axel3 wrote:
I always bring tranqs
but mostly i do damage

For me, I ALWAYS bring two traps and full tranqs, just for the people who like to yell out "CAP" just before the monster is killed in a hunting quest....

nonono, they don't want to say "cap" before the quest starts, they want to cap the thing JUST before the monster dies...

/no/
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:17 am

It's meh wrote:
Axel3 wrote:
I always bring tranqs
but mostly i do damage

For me, I ALWAYS bring two traps and full tranqs, just for the people who like to yell out "CAP" just before the monster is killed in a hunting quest....

nonono, they don't want to say "cap" before the quest starts, they want to cap the thing JUST before the monster dies...

/no/

When they do that I hit the monster with some dung bombs, it goes away and we all kill it
Back to top Go down
Palas
Cephalos
Palas

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:14 pm

I always bring traps. They are never, ever going to be useless. If I happen to have my pouch full by the time we're carving, I'll discard my pots. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:28 am

stupidest people i meet is in a giggi room when one of them ask a question," How do i get Talon+?" One quickly answer,"Cap." Another agree with the idea. Then i said, "No, Kills gets you Talon+." Out of no where they said, " Noob." I said," Okay Post Up Cap quest then." We cap Giggi and come back to tavern. I said, " so any Talon+ fellas. the two of them said," Yes, we got them." I said, "oh how many?" The first guys said, "3." other other said, "2."the hunter who asked said, "none." In the back of my mind, I was like really? I think that a lie LoL. you suppose to kill Giggi and carve him. MaiKa said its about a 10% carve, which i believe it was true consider how many giggi i grind this past week. The moral of the story i just witness two stupid hunters that day LoL............
Back to top Go down
WyvernGS
Kecha Wacha
WyvernGS

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code: 3926-4380-9866
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:42 am

It's meh wrote:
Axel3 wrote:
I always bring tranqs
but mostly i do damage

/no/

Yeah I always have a full stack of tranqs and at least one trap, and bring trap mats to combo on cap quests just to be safe.

The worst thing is when someone with their ala weaps joins and just freaking lays into a monster on a low-rankers quest and kills it -_- or when the randies in the group have no clue about a monsters habits or behavior and either repeatedly try to cap waaaay too early, or just wail on it while I'm trying to tell them stop so I can cap.
Back to top Go down
parasky
Jaggi
parasky

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:51 am

Last quest i did someone died just before I captured a Barioth and made me fail the quest. Do 20 good minutes to get him cap, all right down the freaking toilet. /mad/ /butthurt
Back to top Go down
http://parasky.tumblr.com/
Tom7730
Aptonoth
Tom7730

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:52 am

parasky wrote:
Last quest i did someone died just before I captured a Barioth and made me fail the quest. Do 20 good minutes to get him cap, all right down the freaking toilet. /mad/ /butthurt

The same thing happened with me when we were going to Cap Jho /no/
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:51 pm

parasky wrote:
Lol this reminded me of a few experiences with randoms where everything goes smoothly then when jho is cap then my team decides to faint three times in a row
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Mostly just people coming out of nowhere and being complete assholes for whatever reasons they deem warrant their heinous actions. People threatening my friends are what get me the most ragey. Don't ever do that and not expect to get such an earful that its a wonder how i'm not banned from the online service. Believe that.
Back to top Go down
Palas
Cephalos
Palas

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:37 pm

You guys with a keyboard amuse me in many levels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:46 pm

You people without ten dollars to get one amuse me more >.<
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Palas
Cephalos
Palas

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Tiffy Taffy wrote:
You people without ten dollars to get one amuse me more >.<

Hey~! 10 dollars are multiplied by 5 in Brazil because of the highest taxes in the world, so it's not that simple.

And I feel much better not talking at all. I mean, I can't do two things at the same time, so I'd probably be far less productive with a keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

Thank you Points : 7

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Can you use a laptop as a wireless keyboard?
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
MGRaiden97

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Axel3 wrote:
Can you use a laptop as a wireless keyboard?
You possibly could if you had some special software
Back to top Go down
SonicSceptile
Kelbi
SonicSceptile

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:50 pm

No contest here. Doing Los+ for Hurrican Hammer parts. Me and one of the randies actually had some skill and tookout the wings (it was my first SA run) and then Jho spawned... two carts later Jho comes sprinting in to get the other two randies again. This was the first time I have ever been thanked for upswinging someone. Then Los limped to 6 to sleep.We go to cap it and Jho comes dashing in. One noob runs to get it's attention and would've carted again if we hadn't capped Los /no/

Completely unrelated, I've had Cha-Cha be a total beast and KO Los with a Fire Attack?!?!? /scar/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:14 pm

Not really a person from online tri but stupid nonetheless. My little brother deleted my entire tri profile from my wii. because he needed room for his girlfriend. i carry a knife with me atall times and well, i guess you could say it took some restraint but i didnt stab him 50 times in the face. o ya plus i had 400+ hours invested /mad/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:16 pm

And i only go to that place where my wii is once every 3 weeks /versad/
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:37 pm

I was gunning Jho yesterday with some randoms, one was using shadowbinder G with lagi armor (with status down). Asked him why he chose that setup, he said it looked cool...I just went with it and said "okay then".
No point in arguing right?
Another was using low agna with a veriety of non dragon/thunder LS. No idea why, but he did anyways.
The other person used Ingot+ with dark claw.

Okay so during most the runs whenever I put jho to sleep with sleep S ammo, the guy in Ingot+ layed down small bombs FIRST...so I could only set down 1-2 bombs and no-one else could. Plus I got blown up each time x.x

The guy using shadowbinder G only parad once each run if lucky (could it be because of status down, or just running round the place getting smacked around like rag dolls?)

Ive had a gutsfull of jho for a while...
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
riy
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:25 pm

It was the jhen+ event quest. I was getting realy excited cause it was my first time. But this noob ruined the whole experience and hit all the buttons, took everything from the supply box. And did nothing but try to poke it with his stupid shark attack lance. Luckily i had a switch axe and just threw him off the boat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?   Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your worst experience with stupid people in tri?
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next