Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What happened in deviljho fight?

Go down 
+36
Cypher 0
Yuki
Andrea88GOD
Vespyra
Step
SonicSceptile
Stabster
Spiritlord
Asyulur
Quentin
Tom7730
hurrdurr
uriel1994
Shepherd
crovis
Kholdstare
Kasumi
Kanade
Ataraxia
Koma
Silver
Andrew.
elitezellet
Ultimate Jaggi
Leonhardt
blackice
navgoose
Chips
Tomderdepp
ThatMysteriousNinja
Win32error
Chriz
Lagia818
shadowbinder
Lucas
Axel3
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

Thank you Points : 7

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:10 am

First topic message reminder :

What happened to you in your first deviljho fight?
He stepped on me and i died, i had full health
But i was using low rank lagi armor
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
uriel1994
Melynx
uriel1994

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:55 pm

im fishing in area 4 of the flooded forest, then the music suddenly becomes scarier I continued and a giant foot kills me /scar/ I go back and i see a big green monster and he jumps at me I die again, and finally instead of delivering the ticket i go again I thought he was going to roar but instead uses a dragon breath and you know what happened
Back to top Go down
hurrdurr
Aptonoth
hurrdurr

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Peco+ Kelbidrome, i was like whuuuut, saph was like o.o then i was like, umadbro and then it died
Back to top Go down
Tom7730
Aptonoth
Tom7730

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:07 pm

Mine was in the Peco quest (suprise suprise), Me being a complete Noob decided to face it thinking I could kill it. I got my ass handed to me /versad/
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:20 pm

hurrdurr wrote:
Peco+ Kelbidrome, i was like whuuuut, saph was like o.o then i was like, umadbro and then it died

You people! >.>
I now declare kelbi drome copyrighted. No one uses it unless I say :hicc:
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:21 pm

I was goin to copyright it... D:
Well i copyright binoculars...
I beat blackice to it! HA
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Axel3 wrote:
I was goin to copyright it... D:
Well i copyright binoculars...
I beat blackice to it! HA

You poor fool, no one can copyright the binoculars, the binoculars belong to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Well I took that availability from everyone
MWAHAHA!!!
But Ill let u use it Quentin dont worry...
But everyone better ask before using it!
And if someone steals any (felynes) I'll murder you!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Asyulur
Kelbi
Asyulur

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:18 am

The first time I fought him was on the Advanced Jaggia Menace quest. I was with my pro friend, right after turning high rank, and he wanted me to see it. I had my Lava Core Hammer, started pounding his face and he got KOd.
True story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:49 am

i knifed him in the nutz he died
i took a oath to knife evey deviljho...
Back to top Go down
Spiritlord
Popo
Spiritlord

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:03 pm

I was on half health. It roared. Before I could move, its tail swung at me. It was all over.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Stabster wrote:
Well I was lance, which has a shield, so I guarded the jho's attacks and then ran away. Then I had to keep telling my allies to run away from the jho, but one didn't listen and died. The next map that we met jho, I stood around it, with my shield, to give my allies enough time to run away, since they like to look at the jho in awe. (this was the Qurupeco high rank quest and jho was in it)
Binoculars were made to watch monsters, you'll be surprised how much more awe they'll be in when they have binoculars!
Back to top Go down
SonicSceptile
Kelbi
SonicSceptile

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:43 am

I used Rathian as a shield. Jho kept smacking her around to get to me. Broke EVERYTHING on poor Ian, then some noob decided to try to take Jho on. Kid lasted 3 seconds.
Note to self: NEVER LET NOOBS TRY TO SOLO JHO AGAIN!! /no/
Back to top Go down
Step
Gore Magala
Step

Thank you Points : 68

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:55 pm

It was in Flooded Forest. I didn't want to go for the quest but someone insisted that I give it a shot. I went with a Bowgun, and my plan was to make as much distance between the Deviljho and me as I could. We were in Area 4 (if I remember correctly - the area which the Gobul spawns in which is half water and half land), so I jumped into the water, backed away a little and gunned him from there, feeling clever because he can't swim.

Soon after, the Deviljho promptly ate a piece of the ground and threw it at my face.
Back to top Go down
http://supersteph54.newgrounds.com
Axel3
Tigrex
Axel3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:59 pm

Step wrote:
It was in Flooded Forest. I didn't want to go for the quest but someone insisted that I give it a shot. I went with a Bowgun, and my plan was to make as much distance between the Deviljho and me as I could. We were in Area 4 (if I remember correctly - the area which the Gobul spawns in which is half water and half land), so I jumped into the water, backed away a little and gunned him from there, feeling clever because he can't swim.

Soon after, the Deviljho promptly ate a piece of the ground and threw it at my face.
I hate it when you feel smart like that, but then Ian(just an example) shoots a projectile at you and you die...
Back to top Go down
Vespyra
Kelbi
Vespyra

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:53 am

Me and a friend were doing an Ian+ mission and he asked me if I had ever seen Jho and I told him no. As soon as that is said I am hit and killed by a boulder from nowhere and then jho comes and jumps on my body three times before I'm carted away... /no/
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:08 am

First time I was with some hi rank guys on a peco+ quest, he showed up, they said to me to keep away and I did. They ended up killing it and i survived.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:07 pm

My first legitimate Deviljho hunt where I prepared went well I was using low rank Rathian armor overforged and Demonbind I had help from a couple of 100+. One I even became friends with and ended up passing by nearly 600 ranks on two characters combined XD learning to hunt in 250 defense taught me how to evade the majority of Deviljho's attack. But true first encounter was doing the 25 jaggia hunt that was NOT fun I was just told to join and did not expect to see such an evil monster I was expecting to just go in and get out quickly we managed to kill the first Deviljho and by we I mean the other three members of the team XD well now I can easily solo that quest and no longer get shocked by Deviljho spawning (woo for being 371 and 483)
Back to top Go down
Cypher 0
Kelbi
Cypher 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:34 pm

I first Encountered jho was on a peco+ quest the peco suddenly let out a roar i never heard before. then out of the ground came out jho it suddenly got pissed for no reason and all of us got hit by his dragon breath move but only 3 of us died because quests only allow 3 deaths
Back to top Go down
dainbramage
Rajang
dainbramage

Thank you Points : 148

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:54 pm

Lucas wrote:
It died @_@?

shadowbinder wrote:
He
shadowbinder wrote:
died XD

Chriz wrote:
I totally killed it

Win32error wrote:
Killed it

ThatMysteriousNinja wrote:
We hit it and it died.

Andrew. wrote:
it died....

hurrdurr wrote:
it died

Tom7730 wrote:
I could kill it

killerofgigginoxes wrote:
he died

YEAH!

Does not include times where deviljho turned up but was not fought, instead opting to dung bomb
Back to top Go down
Zynxan
Felyne
Zynxan

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: AT FIRST..   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:12 pm

Well if you're talking about MHP3RD.

I was acting tough and all, but then he started screaming. I jumped as hard as I could seeing the sight of the beautiful sky in the Arena, that thing then stepped on me as hard as it could. He ate me and devoured my stomach, I couldn't see the sky. I saw its face, it was a monster. Has red and dark power, he scratched my face as hard as he could. My friends started to attack him at the back, their eyes were eaten very HARD. HARD. HARD. HARD.

Still we managed to defeat him with our barrel bombs, this is a true story. No make-ups. I stood with all my might. Even though my intestines are floating out in the sky.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/official.kirito
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
GobulHunterJames
Kecha Wacha
GobulHunterJames

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): UK

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:21 am

I had already watched my brother fight it so i knew its attacks, for my first fight it went quite well, i got hit a few times by its dragonbreath but other than that i didn't take too much damage... I destroyed it first time in Gobul Armour :D
Back to top Go down
Lou Urau
Rhenoplos
Lou Urau

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:57 pm

I saw Jho several times when I entered High Rank. He was a challenge to deal with and when with my team, I told them to run. Reason being is because we aren't equipped to properly fight him. (So running with our tail between our legs)

When I finally got the Rusted Lance, i thought it would be a good start. So I farmed the stuff need and got High Undertaker. (Getting Gobul's Lantern+ was a pain)

I decided to try working on Jho directly this time so I went to the event quest, Speak of the Deviljho with 3 others. I thought I would suck bad but I honestly did great compared to others. I dodged majority of his attacks and inflicted a lot of damage (Thanks to Flash bombs and excessive amounts of Traps)

But we lost because one of my teammates decided to fight Jho one-on-one. He died right before I could draw attention away. (Me and 2 others fell off the waterfall cliff and had to get back there) So yeah. I got experience from it and I would say that he is hard but its actually fun to me. Because normally, I suck against Brute type monsters. (I consider Diablos to be a brute/wyvern since of his attack style)
Back to top Go down
Vespyra
Kelbi
Vespyra

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:05 am

Went into a town and decided i just beat an Alatreon 5 times why not capture a Jho? Well we started the quest and I spawned with Jho and first thing that happens... No scream no nothing like that just an instant giant boulder to the face!! :affraid: I go flying into the water and so I heal up then I got angry back and put a pit down just as everyone finally showed up >.> The gunner put it to sleep in my pitfall and we all set Large Barrel Bombs+ then I threw a rock at Jho like he had done to me and the barrels exploaded in his face. That made him scream :evil: We then soon captured it after that. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened in deviljho fight?   deviljho - What happened in deviljho fight? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened in deviljho fight?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2