Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.

Go down 
+21
Neptyc
Shiny_Rayquaza
Florenz
bill_the_noob
Silver
Andrew.
Yamatsu
Leonhardt
laoshanicrus
Axel3
Win32error
chim
Oron
Kholdstare
Ataraxia
Silverwind
Rene
kama
Andrea88GOD
Yuki
It's meh
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Have you existed in another life?
Yes, I have. (vote in options 3-5 if selected)
Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 9 ]
No, what is this wizardry you speak of?
Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
1 extra character.
Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap32%Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 12 ]
2-5 extra characters.
Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 11 ]
6-a lot more characters.
Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 38

AuthorMessage
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

Thank you Points : 60

Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ah, alternate profiles.
Plenty of us have made them, and some have held on to their precious main profile and hunted till they've reached the status of god (rank 999).

Sometimes, one who has been spoiled with the blessings of monster parts and money would like to start all over again in a new life, perhaps to try something different or to get through their game faster than their previous life.
Whatever reason, there are other files made to play with, and this thread here is about how many alternate characters we've made and how far our progress is with them!
A good OP goes first!

Original Character: James - rank 400+ - progress: All quests clear.

Second Character: *Censored* - rank 70+ - progress: Alatreon urgent cleared, method of play: Sword and shield until completion of alatreon

Third Character: *Censored* - rank 70+ - Progress: Alatreon urgent cleared, method of play: GS offline mode completely, and solo key quests and a couple of urgents.

You don't have to post like I did, you can just say that you've had an extra character and that's it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:33 am

Rene wrote:
Three for me, all in my signature.

I just realized your alt has the same name as my main
Back to top Go down
Silver
Melynx
Silver

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA????

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Original: Silver Hr 80-somthin (lol I still remember when I created her)

Then I created ...HIM. I just wanted to see what it was like to be a guy character, start over and try out a weapon I might have never ever used, and what their armors looked like. It was kind of nice visiting a city without some random guy complimenting you then trying to ask you out. In a matter of time, I became a armor collector... and found out who he was......

HE WAS A LUCKY SON OF A B*TCH!
Back to top Go down
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:59 pm

Silver wrote:
Original: Silver Hr 80-somthin (lol I still remember when I created her)

Then I created ...HIM. I just wanted to see what it was like to be a guy character, start over and try out a weapon I might have never ever used, and what their armors looked like. It was kind of nice visiting a city without some random guy complimenting you then trying to ask you out. In a matter of time, I became a armor collector... and found out who he was......

HE WAS A LUCKY SON OF A B*TCH!

lol yeah!

My main was just there to get normal stuff, my second character just GOT EVERYTHING even rare stuff, and my third character... Got nuthin.

When I checked the box of my second character when I was playing offline, I saw that there were like 10 los plates in there! 10 of them!!!
Back to top Go down
bill_the_noob
Bnahabra
bill_the_noob

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): France

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:18 am

i started my second cause i wanted to learn new weapons from the beginning
i started my third because i wanted girls armors
Back to top Go down
Florenz
Rajang
Florenz

Thank you Points : 37

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:01 pm

Ive got 2. I don't know what rank my second is, but I'm certain I didn't make it passed rank 9 on it. I got kinda bored and decided to try and finish offline first before going online, unlike I did on my main, which is about HR 300 now.
Back to top Go down
Shiny_Rayquaza
Aptonoth
Shiny_Rayquaza

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:50 pm

They're in my sig, I don't use Link all that much. My second was to play with all of my friends since they were all LR at the time.

Jihad is just to **** with people as I put bombs everywhere lol
Back to top Go down
Neptyc
Bnahabra
Neptyc

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Only have two of them listed in my sig,cause there are too many stalkers out there. D:

I have a total of six online characters,and one that I still haven't brought online.Mostly to start over with friends,or cause I prefer games to real life. lol
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Distortion World

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:15 pm

officially i've had two files mainly. 1st was my origonal back a few years ago. reached around 310+ before my wii died ( R.I.P ol' ironside x.x ). My current File's just to catch up to where i left off. I have data on some friends systems just getting into Mh. Ones a completed offline file. the other's in the 90's-100's range, he's just too lazy to every play unless we're hanging out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
It's meh
Seregios
It's meh

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:24 pm

Otoshimo wrote:
officially i've had two files mainly. 1st was my origonal back a few years ago. reached around 310+ before my wii died ( R.I.P ol' ironside x.x ). My current File's just to catch up to where i left off. I have data on some friends systems just getting into Mh. Ones a completed offline file. the other's in the 90's-100's range, he's just too lazy to every play unless we're hanging out.
I've had to do the same thing when it came to Freedom 1.

I managed to get so far on the game, and then boom: no more memory stick... ; - ;
Starting all over on that game was a little annoying, but it was also fun XD.
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:32 pm

It's meh wrote:
Otoshimo wrote:
I've had to do the same thing when it came to Freedom 1.

I managed to get so far on the game, and then boom: no more memory stick... ; - ;
Starting all over on that game was a little annoying, but it was also fun XD.

It was very annoying, mostly due to my few people i trust highly in were all gone & the game got boring. ended up soloing the game up to Alatreon. But It was fun going a second time around in just the Ranger set XD no intentions of doing it all over again however
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Otot... You know I tried my best to help you out...
Back to top Go down
Otoshimo
Seregios
Otoshimo

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:49 pm

Yuki wrote:
Otot... You know I tried my best to help you out...

yes I know, and I Thank you for that. But that was afterwards, I didn't know you well enough back then & i didn't wanna impose on you because of that fact.
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

Thank you Points : 174

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:25 am

I prefer to play on just 1 profile, restarting isn't appealing to me for any reason but I did make an alt so that I can have a boy character (cuz I liked Guild Bard armor).. when my HRP max'd out on my main, the game started feeling empty to me so I made a 3rd character to become my new "main"
Back to top Go down
https://xmaskanade.tumblr.com
Edsain
Melynx
Edsain

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:25 pm

edsain create Ed
Ed get r24
chacha boomboom internet
edsain kill chacha
Ed forever alone
Back to top Go down
Godzilla2195
Seltas
Godzilla2195

Thank you Points : 44

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:57 pm

There are two "T-Mick"s hanging around on the servers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.   Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who, me? Oh, you must have mistaken me for somebody else.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Nintendo :: Wii :: Monster Hunter 3 (Tri)-
Jump to: