Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I've Returned! And personal updates. Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I've Returned! And personal updates. Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've Returned! And personal updates.

Go down 
+2
MGRaiden97
Crystalis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

Thank you Points : 26

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

I've Returned! And personal updates. Empty
PostSubject: I've Returned! And personal updates.   I've Returned! And personal updates. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:46 am

I haven't been playing Monster Hunter for a long time, actually. I've had a lot more schoolwork, and then after that I was playing League of Legends. But then one day, after a series of losses, I happened to look over at the consoles and consider playing XBox for a while. Then I looked farther over and looked at the Wii, MH3 case still next to it. And all the memories came back...

I started playing about 3 days ago. Since then I finally got the Fearsome Maw and the Rathalos Plate I was missing for my armor sets. As I continued playing online, yesterday I came across Rene. Checked everyone's profile as usual, and noticed in her signature: "MHWiki Forumer". I thought wow I haven't been there in ages. Which was true.

So now I'm back. Two tricked out armor sets, a collection of 3* and 2* weapons, and ready to go. Feels good.
Back to top Go down
MGRaiden97
Cephalos
MGRaiden97

Thank you Points : 6

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: I've Returned! And personal updates.   I've Returned! And personal updates. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:40 pm

I don't see why people say they have school to focus on. When i get home, i don't even do my homework till later that night, and it really doesn't take much time.

I do understand playing other games. A few months after the game came out, i was playing Demons Souls most of the time. I got bored of mh3 since there wasn't much to face. But a year later, i played a bit again, i really got into it. But now, i'm rarely on. Only if i'm really bored, i'll just go in a noob city and headlock a los/ian for them a few times. I find it fun...

I really wish the game was updated frequently with new monsters and items.
Back to top Go down
kama
Seltas Queen
kama

Thank you Points : 14

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: I've Returned! And personal updates.   I've Returned! And personal updates. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:16 pm

welcome back. I understand personal life first before everything else. Hope to hunt with You soon!
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I've Returned! And personal updates.   I've Returned! And personal updates. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:19 pm

MGRaiden97 wrote:
I don't see why people say they have school to focus on. When i get home, i don't even do my homework till later that night, and it really doesn't take much time.

I do understand playing other games. A few months after the game came out, i was playing Demons Souls most of the time. I got bored of mh3 since there wasn't much to face. But a year later, i played a bit again, i really got into it. But now, i'm rarely on. Only if i'm really bored, i'll just go in a noob city and headlock a los/ian for them a few times. I find it fun...

I really wish the game was updated frequently with new monsters and items.

Its not quite as simple as that. I'm 2 weeks away from my 5th year Highers, and although I get very little homework, I've been working at revision and past papers since about 5:00 tonight. I don't even want to know what University's like.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: I've Returned! And personal updates.   I've Returned! And personal updates. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:47 pm

^ If British universities are anything to go by, I can tell you from my sister's experience that it is the living definition of BIZZEH. I believe Vort is also there/going soon, he'd prolly vouch.

MG, either you're the most intelligent person I've met, or you don't aim high... Or somewhere in the middle. GCSEs are kickin' my ass at the minute...

Also, OP, I know that feel. League is cool, but after sucking again and again and losing matches for people left right and centre, the stack of games I have piled up is looking very enticing. xD
Back to top Go down
Crystalis
Najarala
Crystalis

3DS friends code: 3909-8402-8213
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: I've Returned! And personal updates.   I've Returned! And personal updates. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Yeah thanks guys I like being back too. Gonna update sig again, played more today.

Schoolwork is terror at the moment because I'm taking 4 advanced classes and apathetic teachers. I live in the US so I cant compare to British schools.

And Ataraxia, I still have a +20 win/loss ratio on League, it's just I had a bad day. Still good at that game. :3

Last edited by Crystalis on Mon May 14, 2012 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Valk
Seltas
Sir Valk

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: I've Returned! And personal updates.   I've Returned! And personal updates. Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:06 pm

It seems this forum is slowly dying... well I am back if that helps...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Returned! And personal updates.   I've Returned! And personal updates. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've Returned! And personal updates.
Page 1 of 1