Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 12 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 12 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.

Go down 
+63
Samochan
Ionisus
laoshanicrus
Ares
GrashXL002
CrystalPower
Hanya
JFizzle
Atalanta
X Kitsune X
Dar
TKMT
Vivi
PokeMaster
charleszxc
FWZ
Emilette
AzzraNoctul
Palas
Randomhunter
Lalo
InstaCakes
Dathblade
Otoshimo
kama
parasky
Edsain
N1GH7M4R3
Crystalis
Step
navgoose
E&Troy
Tiburon555
Rene
Shepherd
anduin55
Oron
KratosAIK
Nekomi
Griphter195
Roon
dainbramage
WyvernGS
Quentin
chim
Kanade
Slyffer
Phazon Xenomorph
SonicSceptile
Andrew.
Yuki
Achilles
Neptyc
It's meh
Andrea88GOD
Chips
Ultimate Jaggi
Stabster
Esham
Luciarn
Lou Urau
Red
Win32error
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Win32error
Lead Admin
Win32error

Thank you Points : 89

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Feeling annoyed at the game? Gotta relieve the pressure?

No need to hold it in, here's the whaambulance! Don't be afraid to post your anger at capcom or barioth right here, just be sure to refrain from ranting about Forum members /yes/ .
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:50 pm

I love seeing HR 51+ wearing ala armor to every quest, thinking that it is the ultimate armor and has the best skills because you can't catch on fire...

Also, for some reason every time I go to an ala city, there is at least one guy with ala armor and ala hammer than only hits the legs with 3lvl pound. DUDE, AT LEAST GET ONE KO!
-rant over-
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:58 pm

Samochan wrote:

Ironically, the only wep where more swings also equals more damage is long sword... but that's because it cannot be swung any other speshul way, else the noobs would do it anyway. And yet people still can't play it rite
Yesterday, I saw a LS user spirit combo a Barioth.
Bari jumped across the stage like it usually does, and the guy was still swinging.
Seeing people spirit combo nothing tells me that they don't know or how to evade during attacks, or stop attacking.

Quote :
Oh and hammer just isnt a good weapon to take for deviljho.. it's not... even if you're some super elite hammer bro (which I wouldn't believe until I see it, and not often the case) who can seemingly hit joe's head at every turn...
Nah, hammer's good on Jho. Any stall(especially while enraged) is great to have. Any moment to greatly attack his super soft chest is appreciated.
And Jho's head isn't that tough.

Quote :
That goes to you too sns, you just.. won't reach weak spots without that pitfall. I'm sorry, but you're better off kicking joe than swinging that sns at his legs.
Now you're just overexaggerating lol

Though yes, sns is a bad weapon type to bring on a jho hunt imo... Unless you encounter a gold crown small jho XD because then you can slice his chest easily.
But what are the odds of fighting the smallest Jho.... :/

But now that you bring up sns...
There's people who act like there's only one button to use for that sword(just like Swax sword mode)... The regular combo.(Gotta regular combo diablos' head!)
They never use the horizontal combo. Ever.
Rarely they do.

Have you ever ran into sns users who run around and only attack during opened moments? They're the worst.

Makes me glad that there aren't that many sns users on this game, anymore... Yet sad, as well... Sad by vort
Back to top Go down
VAlien12
Kelbi
VAlien12

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Communication Errors /mad/ .. 'nuff said. Thunder
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:59 pm

[quote="TKMT"]
Samochan wrote:

Though yes, sns is a bad weapon type to bring on a jho hunt imo... Unless you encounter a gold crown small jho XD because then you can slice his chest easily.
But what are the odds of fighting the smallest Jho.... :/

But now that you bring up sns...
There's people who act like there's only one button to use for that sword(just like Swax sword mode)... The regular combo.(Gotta regular combo diablos' head!)
They never use the horizontal combo. Ever.
Rarely they do.

Have you ever ran into sns users who run around and only attack during opened moments? They're the worst.

Makes me glad that there aren't that many sns users on this game, anymore... Yet sad, as well... Sad by vort

I feel insulted. Sns is my 2nd main.

Plus, I use it on jho, a lot.
And I use all slashes in a combo with a rising slash after I evade to the side to continue comboing. Say a monster is standing still (for some reason) I'm not stopping my combo no sirree.

But you are right, about the number of sns players... I hardly even play anymore either XD. Tri is dying.

Last edited by Ultimate Jaggi on Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Rathalos
Lucas

Thank you Points : 63

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:38 pm

emphasizing "a lot" wif typo :P sorry brah ..had to do this
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:07 am

Lucas wrote:
emphasizing "a lot" wif typo :P sorry brah ..had to do this

I realize that now >_>

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:29 pm

there's also this new trend of using ala armor with weapons that can't be awakened.
pretty much every hr50-70 with ala armor is apparently using it with ala weapons.

so a couple of days ago I decided "wtf ima gonna ask one of them why" and so I did...

I found this guy with ala armor and ala GS and asked him, the answer was:
"it makes it moar powerful noob!", the sad part was that the guy was in a "skilled players" room.

I guess they don't even know how to see a skill's description...
Back to top Go down
Kanade
Seregios
Kanade

Thank you Points : 174

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:57 am

Back to top Go down
https://xmaskanade.tumblr.com
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:08 am

Not really a rant towards the game but the Wii Remote to play Tri... was trying to record a NoDamageReceived on Jho last night...then all of a sudden...batteries die....batteries...

pig TrollJho pig
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
GrashXL002
Yian Garuga
GrashXL002

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:31 am

PAiN--- wrote:
Not really a rant towards the game but the Wii Remote to play Tri... was trying to record a NoDamageReceived on Jho last night...then all of a sudden...batteries die....batteries...

pig TrollJho pig

Wow. xD

I'm also ranting towards "Skilled Players Only" rooms. There should be some sort of restriction to who can join them e.g you must kill... I don't know... 50 Deviljhos before being allowed entry into this room, because I am up to HERE (Imagine an anger meter and me pointing to the top) with noobs joining "Skilled Players Only" rooms and saying "Guys, I'm really skilled honestly!" then getting owned within the first 5 minutes of a quest!!!!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:46 am

Lucas wrote:
Spoiler:

- there are shitty Elements? Should i rapid fire fire,water n dragon only?
-"near invulnerable"? 0.45 is near invulnerable? And going for the weakpoint applies to hammers too ,no? Belly is a 0.80 hitzone for impact when in rage.
- Hammer is definetly not only a support weapon

LATE reply here but this needs to be said SnS in the right hands is a deadly weapon don't take its small reach as a disadvantage. I am still somewhat a novice with it, but I can still get a jho down in 25-30 minutes solo without having to rely on traps. Hammer depends on the monster and hitzone. A hammer can be a deadly weapon with enough practice and knowledge of hitzones.
Back to top Go down
Shepherd
Felyne
Shepherd

Thank you Points : 4

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:32 am

As far as monster hunter as a series goes I have learned that when someone complains about a weapon not being good then it is almost always a player issue. This game favors the patient, for those that would say "x" weapon sucks or "y" weapon is only good for "z" I would encourage you to remember these words; "Can't" will accomplish nothing, "try" will do wonders. Now suck it up, put on your big girl panties, and get to work.
Back to top Go down
Myra the Sark
Felyne
Myra the Sark

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:04 am

Uragaan. Barely managed to wallop him with the Wyvern Blade Fire before I got the Barbarian Blade. Even then I ended up catching him instead of killing him. Still a nightmare to fight. ~Myra
Back to top Go down
Andrea88GOD
Kecha Wacha

Thank you Points : 35

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2019 7:19 am

Years have passed, but everything written here still applies to MHGU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.   The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game. - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Whaaambulance: Rant about the game.
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12