Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Official Diablo 3 Thread - Page 6 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Official Diablo 3 Thread - Page 6 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Diablo 3 Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

The Official Diablo 3 Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostThe Official Diablo 3 Thread

Figured I'd make an official thread for this game since certainly some of our members will be playing this game, so post all Diablo 3 related content and info in here, you can talk about anything Diablo 3 related.

On a personal note, originally I wasn't going to even consider the game because I abhor it's Teen rating and Activision behind it, however their new Inferno mode difficulty has me intrigued on whether Blizzard is finally once again producing hard and grueling content that pushes the best of us to our limits or if it's just gonna be a horrendous joke like their "hardmodes" in World of Warcraft raids which end up being a total joke.

As many of you know I am particularly fond of extremely hard games that weed out the weak, and I'm actually hoping Diablo 3's Inferno difficulty will be just that, which would make me want to purchase the game.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Official Diablo 3 Thread :: Comments

kama
Re: The Official Diablo 3 Thread
Post Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:20 pm by kama
Looking foward to play with cha chips xD
Chips
Post Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:28 am by Chips
You too, you two xD

So far I'm getting no luck in buying it x___x. Been busy =/

But definitely will get it this week. Hope I can catch up with you guys.
GeneStarwind
Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:26 pm by GeneStarwind
I haven't read up on what's been said but if anyone wants to play, here is my Battle ID thingy.

ErsteVonHyn#1953

I have a lv60 Wiz and a lv 14 Monk.
(I have 2 other lv 12 but those two are my main)

I plan to farm Inferno and try to make my way to at least Act III with my Wiz but I also want to level up my Monk.

Hopefully I'll see you guys soon~
kama
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:41 am by kama
Err, been doing a lot of MF in Inferno Act 1, And its quiet disappointing lol. what i meant is i haven't got a weapon that atk at least 800 (mainly a axe/Sword) N i feeling weakly in front of jojo N crovis with my lousy atk. Oh well back to more grind of act 1 for better equipement before i linger into act 2.

*Goals - MF runs in inferno act 1, anyone wants to join plz come ^^
Chips
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:04 am by Chips
My tag is Rairai#1998

I'm getting the game tomorrow.... >.> I'll be super nooby lol xD.
Jojozityjo
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:23 pm by Jojozityjo
lol kama you upped your dmg to 10k+ which is about where crovix is lol
and im a DH, the only things DH have is dmg, they have no defenses or anything save for staying away from the harm as much as possible lol

though im finding act 1 inferno farming to be quite fruitful, every run im finding something i could use or sell that is useful at the least.

and chips! it's about time! XD
i look forward to playin witchu ^,^/
Tarath
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:48 pm by Tarath
Likewise! I got a low level WD and a max level monk...
crovis
Post Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:18 pm by crovis
Jojozityjo wrote:
lol kama you upped your dmg to 10k+ which is about where crovix is lol

I got 19k now with my brand new daibo!

BUT the thing is first, dps does not work equal in all classes, and second, barb is pretty broken in my opinion...

I killed belial on inferno and just gave up my barb, since its a PAIN to hit moving targets, and ranged mobs with is lack of mobility, and even harder to stay alive with some broken cds mechanics were you keep pushing the "Revenge" button skill and the skill just doesnt procs.

With the nerf on IAS my Life on hit weapon is useless, so the poor old barb, is retired until we got some fixes.

Kama you can try go all dps like some peepz are doing... but I dont know if the barb is really suited for that...
kama
Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:02 am by kama
Im not trying to go all all out DPS on mah Barb, but im trying to reach the goal of 15k in dps. I literally understand defense is important on a melee especially a barb. so maybe i can safely say 10k defense is possible with 45k-55k hp with about 900 resist with warcry resist rune? But really i just want my hands on those 800+ weapons, i did finds some but their nothing but staffs, crossbow, Ceremonial knifes, but no luck yet on others >.> oh well more grind farming awaits ^^
Jojozityjo
Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:23 am by Jojozityjo
i dont see barb as broken, gotta play around with the skills and see what suits you, heck my barb is taking on stuff rather fine, and revenge works fine, it just has like a split delay in being initiated as ready and being button use ready lol
and they say life on hit is best in inferno, they say life steal % gets an 80% handicap in inferno x.x
but yeah, i believe classes can go how they like, just up to the user and their style, use what works for you, if it's not doing it, play around some, you'll find something, i had the issue with my DH but i kept playing, just farmed what i could and played around with skills and im making stuff happen :P

i do agree that dps is not equal across the classes, cause some classes have skills scattered about in defenses, buffs, atks, aoe, etc, i can see it hard too being a dh and having played the other classes, the other classes get some kind of skills or buffs, to help them be more defensive when they need to be, wizards and wds naturally get better resistances due to int, barbs and monks have great armor and buffs, DH, they got nothing really, their only defense staying away and killing it before it hurts you, their defense, is their epic offense lol .. so yeah, dps is different across the classes but they each have a balance i can see
Chips
Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:06 am by Chips
Diablo 3 incoming in about... 2hours x___x
Jojozityjo
Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:59 pm by Jojozityjo
so you should have it by now, i need to add you lol
kama
Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:15 am by kama
Ill add you chip tomorrow. Planning to grind D3 tomorrow as i haven't got the chance to do so in a few days.....
Chips
Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:05 am by Chips
Apparently I'm being trolled x___x... 5 Hours from now.... >.> give or take.. damn it xD.

delayed for another whole entire day x_____x. I hate this country.
Jojozityjo
Post Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:32 pm by Jojozityjo
why is it being delayed? o.o
Yamatsu
Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:56 pm by Yamatsu
Got dat D3 today.
Quite a lovely cardboard outer box I must say.
Chips
Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:19 pm by Chips
Yamatsu wrote:
Got dat D3 today.
Quite a lovely cardboard outer box I must say.

ikr xD. The demon hunter in the box was worth it. Well for me... xD
Ataraxia
Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:24 pm by Ataraxia
Huh... sounds like we have quite a host of people playing now...

The DPS nerf really threw me out, and the fact that you have to beat each difficulty to unlock the rest, which is then locked to each character. (so good luck to you if you want to start a different class)

But meh, if we're all here then I guess I'll suck it up and get back in the fray. Just don't forget about the U.S servers Yama, that's where the majority of us are.
Jojozityjo
Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:05 pm by Jojozityjo
i dun see why people complain about the difficulty thing, it's just different stages of the game, it's not like you can make a new char and jump straight to hell mode, it's not like some other game like halo or something, the monsters are higher level and a new char could never do anything in a higher difficulty till they work through normal, level up, and earn the gear to help them survive the next difficulty, or phase lol

plus the only dps nerf that happened was atk speed buffs

btw yama, nice to see you getting into it, and dont forget, us, since, even ata and zuko have gone to us lol
and look me up of course ^,^/
Yamatsu
Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:28 pm by Yamatsu
Jojozityjo wrote:
btw yama, nice to see you getting into it, and dont forget, us, since, even ata and zuko have gone to us lol
Anytime!
What's your battle tag?

Also, the only thing I don't like so far is that characters are tied to one server group. Was a bit disappointed when I learned I couldn't use my Monk from starter edition on EU servers.
o well, guess I'm stuck playing on US. ;)
Jojozityjo
Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:11 pm by Jojozityjo
hey, least the 3 servers cover massive areas unlike d2, d2 had 4 different servers i think for america alone lol
and, my tag is Jojozityjo#1104 ^,^
Yamatsu
Post Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:13 pm by Yamatsu
Alright, my tag is Yamatsu#2117
Ares
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:57 am by Ares
Yamatsu wrote:
Jojozityjo wrote:
Anytime!
What's your battle tag?

Also, the only thing I don't like so far is that characters are tied to one server group. Was a bit disappointed when I learned I couldn't use my Monk from starter edition on EU servers.
o well, guess I'm stuck playing on US. ;)

Alright, matt's on US servers, a reason to buy the game!

Lol, jk. thinkin about gettin it anyways, got some moneh commin my way soon.
Chips
Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:23 pm by Chips

WW Spec Explained:
Tarath
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:45 pm by Tarath
So I recently spent 500k on an amulet. What rediculously stupid purchases have you all made?
Post  by Sponsored content

The Official Diablo 3 Thread

Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next