Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The Official Diablo 3 Thread - Page 7 Logo311

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Diablo 3 Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Phazon Xenomorph
Admin
Phazon Xenomorph

Thank you Points : 97

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

The Official Diablo 3 Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostThe Official Diablo 3 Thread

Figured I'd make an official thread for this game since certainly some of our members will be playing this game, so post all Diablo 3 related content and info in here, you can talk about anything Diablo 3 related.

On a personal note, originally I wasn't going to even consider the game because I abhor it's Teen rating and Activision behind it, however their new Inferno mode difficulty has me intrigued on whether Blizzard is finally once again producing hard and grueling content that pushes the best of us to our limits or if it's just gonna be a horrendous joke like their "hardmodes" in World of Warcraft raids which end up being a total joke.

As many of you know I am particularly fond of extremely hard games that weed out the weak, and I'm actually hoping Diablo 3's Inferno difficulty will be just that, which would make me want to purchase the game.
Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» The Dark Knight Rises (2012) Official Movie Thread
» Marvel Legends Wave 3 Official trade thread
» Team Chloe Thread (Official)
» Best Fight Thread!
» Funny Fights Thread!
Share this post on: redditgoogle

The Official Diablo 3 Thread :: Comments

Jojozityjo
Re: The Official Diablo 3 Thread
Post on Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:01 pm by Jojozityjo
the only stupid purchase i did was buying a second legendary fist for my monk that was the same item as the other cause i thought it would be awesome to dual wield them and then found out that you cant dual wield the same legendary weapon x.x
kama
Post on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:36 pm by kama
TY for confirming you cannot use same legendary weapon. i heard it but thought it was a rumor lol. I think its safe to say im going to try Act 2 Inferno because im been grind act 1 forever. If i failed ill be crawling back to act 1 again xD
Chips
Post on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:53 pm by Chips
I saved up 1,300,000 gold

and I finally blew it out to upgrade my DH setup.

I now have a solid 45k with 25k-55k DPS :D and I only die when I make mistakes :D.

Not sure if I should attempt Act 2 Inferno just yet, but farming in Act 1 has been much easier than before xD. I can never get 1 shotted anymore :D
kama
Post on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:50 am by kama
Finally gear up for that whirlwind Barbarian N i have to say its challenging, fun, N fast kills. I have to thanks Chips for showing that video otherwise there a small chance ill ever discover that build. But i have to say its pretty difficult to maneuver this technique when you go in a narrow cave. Also those elites with Waller, jailer makes it even harder to pull it off.
Jojozityjo
Post on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:04 pm by Jojozityjo
how did you find out what to gear up with for that build? o.o
kama
Post on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:27 am by kama
@Jojozityjo wrote:
how did you find out what to gear up with for that build? o.o

With this link i found on youtube
Jojozityjo
Post on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:54 am by Jojozityjo
wow, surprising how that can let you do inferno o.o
kama
Post on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:50 am by kama
It's not surprising but its a great strategy to use ;)
Jojozityjo
Post on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:27 pm by Jojozityjo
psh, it's surprising to me lol
everyone always goes on about needing epic as heck gear to be able to do inferno and yet someone found a way to do it with .. kinda crap, and cheap, gear, with the most simplest of things on it lol
kama
Post on Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:15 pm by kama
@Jojozityjo wrote:
psh, it's surprising to me lol
everyone always goes on about needing epic as heck gear to be able to do inferno and yet someone found a way to do it with .. kinda crap, and cheap, gear, with the most simplest of things on it lol

We miss you jojo. where had you been? Chips N I are talking where is the elusive Jojo has been lately :P
Jojozityjo
Post on Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:22 pm by Jojozityjo
im still online, i seen chips the other day and was talking with him lol
im not on it as much though, got into other things, but i still try to play it whenever i can get to it ^^
evahnulahm
Post on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:13 pm by evahnulahm
Anybody still playing diablo? I have a barb that I beat Inferno with (non Whirlwind) and I have a DH that I am playing a little bit that is through Act 1 Inferno. Might be the only way i keep playing this game is if I can play with some friends /yes/

This game has no where near the longevity of MH for me, I cant bring myself to grind for items when it is so random. I wish I had started my DH sooner because at least I had another class that if I found a good piece of Dex Gear I could give it to her to use.

Anyways, let me know if anyone still plays and we can run some quests together or I can help if you are stuck on something.
Jojozityjo
Post on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:03 pm by Jojozityjo
wow, doing inferno on barb without the whirlwind thing, id like to do that, course i wanna beat inferno with a barb just to get the banner sigil for doing it, the valkyrie blade sigil, my fav symbol.

but yeah i still play, i do still plan to play i just been busy here and there, had a bit of a week with friends as well as roleplaying lol

i do plan to get back into it when things cool down though ^,^
evahnulahm
Post on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:52 am by evahnulahm
Well if you are ever on, add me. It took me ahwile to get enough DPS to be able to get through Act 3 and Act 4 without dieing but eventually I found some good gloves with Str/Vit/All Res/Crit Hit Chance/Crit Hit Damage that boosted me up over 30K DPS/50K+ HP and over 500 unbuffed All Res. Got lucky on a couple AH items, my 1H Mace with 970 DPS for only like 4M and a 29% block 9.5 Crit hit chance shield like 3M. Only time I died was in Act 4 when two champ packs of ranged mollocks(sp?) spawned together and got me...also to Diablo in the shadow realm as my clone stunned me when my Ignore Pain was on cool down.

I have been selling some of my gear on the RMAH, some real good deals if you are low on gold to be found there. So far I have sold about 40 bucks worth of stuff and I bought a 880 2H XBow for my DH with Dex/Vit/Crit Damage for $1.50 :D

Still wish I hadnt sold my Natalyas Mark back in the 2nd week after release for 10M. At that time I was only playing my Barb and it seemed like a ton of money. Now those things are going for like 100M it seems like.

ID: Foehammer469#1430
Jojozityjo
Post on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:38 pm by Jojozityjo
oi, im trying to get Natayla stuff for my DH but it's so friggin hard x.x
i have issues getting gear though, i find it rather hard to even make 1 mil x.x
i need advice or something for getting gold and whatnot lol
but, ill add you when i get on here in a bit ^^
evahnulahm
Post on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:22 pm by evahnulahm
Yeah making gold is a pain, if I can stick with it i usually go nightmare kill azmodan and i start at the bridge of something, run across the field to the main bridge and go across it killing 2-3 elite packs then when i get to the end with the port i go to the crater level 1, clear it and then tp and go to crater level 2. This is with my DH mind you running full gold find gear with at least 14 yard pickup to make it easier. I also use the ferret companion and with 5 NV stacks I have around 330 gold find and I can pull in around 4-500k an hour with runs netting around 100-150 each at 15 minutes. Those little scorpion buggers drop a ton of gold and its pretty easy to do Yes by vort
Jojozityjo
Post on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:43 pm by Jojozityjo
and thats on nm, hm, my dh can get 297% gf with ferrets and 5NV, i can do hell act 3 easy with it too, but i usually do the bridge, do the field to get as many stacks as possible, then run through the last bridge, port home and go through the barracks levels until lv 3, all those undead in there are quite nice, but then i port back and kill seigebreaker and work my way down to azzy. I usually get about 300k an hour that way, though i guess i should try your way lol
Yamatsu
Post on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:36 am by Yamatsu
Bought a slotted Spectrum last night. I now have a good looking, good enough DPS sword for up to Belial on Nightmare. Probably going to have a better weapon when I'm finished with him (I believe I do already, but it's nowhere near as badass as Spectrum), but I'll be rockin dat rainbow blade until then ;)

Last night's 5 hour marathon with Chips and Daen was insane fun though xD I think I said that D3 is kinda short at 1:20AM, right before Skeleton King, 3 hours later we finished Act 1.
oops
Chips
Post on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:59 pm by Chips
@Yamatsu wrote:
Bought a slotted Spectrum last night. I now have a good looking, good enough DPS sword for up to Belial on Nightmare. Probably going to have a better weapon when I'm finished with him (I believe I do already, but it's nowhere near as badass as Spectrum), but I'll be rockin dat rainbow blade until then ;)

Last night's 5 hour marathon with Chips and Daen was insane fun though xD I think I said that D3 is kinda short at 1:20AM, right before Skeleton King, 3 hours later we finished Act 1.
oops

sorry i logged off. something came up ): but will help in act II. :D we'll rock spectrums together.
Jojozityjo
Post on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:33 pm by Jojozityjo
dang, and i missed yama playing lol
well, when you get to act 3 NM, i have a WD there that can play if you come on again, just not sure when that is lol
Yamatsu
Post on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:51 pm by Yamatsu
Whimsyshire was...
Interesting xD

And Jojo, I'm usually online 11:30pm my time until a bit past 3am. Dunno what timezone you're in (I'm GMT [+1 to be exact currently ;p]), but I saw you online earlier on at around 12 iirc, was asking you if you wanted to join us but then you went offline as I was typing the message. :P
Jojozityjo
Post on Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:48 am by Jojozityjo
crap, i wish i knew you were on, i got on, did set up some auctions, then had to get off to go get some things done for the day lol
Yamatsu
Post on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:57 am by Yamatsu
o well, maybe we can play today, I've gotta go through Kulle's archives now on Nightmare. I'll probably get Act 2 done tonight and get started on 3.
kama
Post on Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:09 am by kama
crap ill be away from D3 for a while ):
Jojozityjo
Post on Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:11 am by Jojozityjo
well i got to play with yama finally, that was fun, even with your derpingoff places and ditching me with hordes lol

and why wont you get to play d3 kama?
Post  by Sponsored content

The Official Diablo 3 Thread

Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Things we do when not hunting :: Passing the time when not on MH :: Non-MH Games and Gaming-
Jump to: