Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
E3 2012               - Page 3 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
E3 2012               - Page 3 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

E3 2012

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

E3 2012               - Page 3 Empty
PostE3 2012

What are your expectations/hopes for this E3?

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

E3 2012 :: Comments

Re: E3 2012
Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:27 pm by Snagglux
There's still only 4 words. If there's 4 words there, then that means it was a 4 word sentence. Therefore, it's described in 4 words.
Oni Zelkami
Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:42 pm by Oni Zelkami
Let's compromise and say it's 15 characters.

Do spaces count as characters?
dcj91x
Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:48 pm by dcj91x
Ahh.. but it's still not 4 words alone as they are seperated by (as you put it) a matimatical symbol. So thechnical that maks them two seperate set of words. And still not simply 4 words as they are broken up..... But I think at this point we are arguing semantics and how someone interprets one thing over another.

How bout this.... it doesn't really matter. Because if we go with what Shin says then we may have to start counting Pixles as well.
Oni Zelkami
Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:03 pm by Oni Zelkami
I'm on it!

At most 1950 pixels.
Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:56 pm by Snagglux
The number of pixels doesn't go deep enough, IMO.

Let's count the number of photons of light the pixels emit, and specify the wavelength of each one.
dcj91x
Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:11 pm by dcj91x
Still does not really convey the truth of how much Vorts error really goes though in my opinion.... Hmmm... how bout Timey whimey particles?
Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:53 pm by Guest
dcj it is ironic for you to be talking about spelling and grammar /no/

HAH, just messing with you /yes/
dcj91x
Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:13 pm by dcj91x
^ yes.... Yes it is. And you know what's really ironic? This conversation has become about as relevant as most of E3.... Some parts have been entertaining but overall, we've done it all before. ;)
Lalo
Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:30 pm by Lalo
Im my opinion, Watch dogs and the last of us are the only new games that I would like to buy (not including the ones we already knew they were coming, such as AC3 and pikmin) I was expecting a trailer for MH3G, and I dont know if it already ended but I was (am) expecting a GTAV trailer
Oni Zelkami
Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:49 am by Oni Zelkami
Screw Sony and Ubisoft.

Dinsey just won E3

Ataraxia
Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:39 am by Ataraxia
Lalo wrote:
Im my opinion, Watch dogs and the last of us are the only new games that I would like to buy (not including the ones we already knew they were coming, such as AC3 and pikmin) I was expecting a trailer for MH3G, and I dont know if it already ended but I was (am) expecting a GTAV trailer

Why were you expecting a MH3G trailer? Capcom told us beforehand not to expect anything MH related at E3.
Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:30 am by Snagglux
Shin Zelkami wrote:
Screw Sony and Ubisoft.

Disney just won E3.

That's one statement I never thought I'd see. Or agree with.
1bighiccup
Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:27 pm by 1bighiccup
As I haven't seen it here yet, update:

Fire Emblem: Awakening is confirmed for a western release (this was done by Reggie right after the showcase).

Reggie on Retro Studios: “If I disclosed what Retro is doing, I would have the president of Retro literally calling me right now saying, ‘Reggie, what are you doing?’ We love that people are interested. We love surprising people. I remember getting the questions before we announced Donkey Kong Country Returns. And I loved unveiling that. So…rest assured, the team is hard at work. But I’m not gonna tell you what they’re working on.”

Ultimate Jaggi
Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:31 pm by Ultimate Jaggi
Shin Zelkami wrote:
Screw Sony and Ubisoft.

Dinsey just won E3

best movie evar

1bighiccup wrote:
As I haven't seen it here yet, update:

Fire Emblem: Awakening is confirmed for a western release (this was done by Reggie right after the showcase).

Reggie on Retro Studios: “If I disclosed what Retro is doing, I would have the president of Retro literally calling me right now saying, ‘Reggie, what are you doing?’ We love that people are interested. We love surprising people. I remember getting the questions before we announced Donkey Kong Country Returns. And I loved unveiling that. So…rest assured, the team is hard at work. But I’m not gonna tell you what they’re working on.”

This should be interesting. Hasnt been a fire emblem game for a while
Post Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:13 am by Scarynic
Snagglux wrote:
There's still only 4 words. If there's 4 words there, then that means it was a 4 word sentence. Therefore, it's described in 4 words.

I'll settle this.
It's a four-word, isocolonic fragment. The "=" is functioning as connective punctuation to introduce what is essentially a subsidiary clause.

Now it looks like I'm trolling (I'm not; I'm just a secondary English teacher with raging OCD)...
Post  by Sponsored content

E3 2012

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3