Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Looking for Xlink Kai players. Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Looking for Xlink Kai players. Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Xlink Kai players.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystaelis
Aptonoth
Crystaelis

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

Looking for Xlink Kai players. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Xlink Kai players.   Looking for Xlink Kai players. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:27 am

Wasn't entirely sure that this is where this topic belongs, but anyway...

I just got Xlink Kai (running, not sure if entirely connected) and I'm hoping to find a few people to hunt with, assuming I got the whole thing set-up correctly.

I'm HR6 at the moment and would prefer using Skype or Teamspeak for communication between players.

My Kai username is Crystaelis, as is my Skype username.
Back to top Go down
WorldEaterrr
Popo
WorldEaterrr

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Xlink Kai players.   Looking for Xlink Kai players. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:55 am

As it stands, Xlink kai is incompatible with the PSVita (IIRC), otherwise, I would definitely look into setting it up and playing with you. It's a given that I'm only HR5, but you know.
Back to top Go down
Crystaelis
Aptonoth
Crystaelis

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Xlink Kai players.   Looking for Xlink Kai players. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:16 pm

Nice to know someone's interested! Once I saw your response, I begun to check the Kai forums. Turns out some people got Kai to work with the Vita; take a guess on which game they tested the connection.

From what I read, their results seem similar to me and what I've got going with a PSP 2000. All I know is that my adapter recognizes the ad-hoc signal, and kai recognizes the adapter. No clue if I'll be able to play with others; it might be a bit weird to jump into a room just to see if I connect, but there aren't many people to begin with, let alone rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Xlink Kai players.   Looking for Xlink Kai players. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Xlink Kai players.
Page 1 of 1