Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The first ever officially unofficial borderlands 2 thread - Page 4 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
The first ever officially unofficial borderlands 2 thread - Page 4 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The first ever officially unofficial borderlands 2 thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Will
Rathalos
Will

Thank you Points : 45

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 'Murica

The first ever officially unofficial borderlands 2 thread - Page 4 Empty
PostThe first ever officially unofficial borderlands 2 thread

It comes out in 10 days so I figured i would create a thread for it right now and ask you all what you are most excited for?

For me It's terramorphous, I can't wait to see just how hard he really is and get that fat ass loot from him.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The first ever officially unofficial borderlands 2 thread :: Comments

Lagi, if the thought of a legendary mod doesn't motivate you then this should.This dude spent 15 hours grinding various bosses, didn't get a single legendary, 7 hours of doing this chest glitch, he got all of these.
https://imgur.com/a/4N51G

Anyways imma go try to get this glitch to work.
Ok so I got it to work super easy, just face the invisible wall that is the leviathans body and jump and while airborne spam the crouch button while running against the wall.
So my way worked once but I fell now it wont work again, apparently this makes everything a lot easier though.

https://imgur.com/gX07W
Finally got around to playing BL2 and tried out the Mechromancer. Deathtrap is the best thing that ever happened to me! XD
Will wrote:
This is an extremely useful glitch, also potential for spoilers. Anyways you can get legendarys from this.

WHAT THE HELL THERE'S A CHEST UNDER THE SHRINE TOO?

Definitely need to make note of this video. Seems a lot less time consuming than overwriting the save with one that hasn't done the quest yet every time you loot it. Once you get the hang of the jumps, anyway.
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Re: The first ever officially unofficial borderlands 2 thread
Post Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:28 am by Lagiacrus the ultimate
Okay, so I suppose when I have the time tonight I'll start trying this again. Fail, promptly get angry, flip a table and punt a chair through a window.
Snagglux wrote:
Will wrote:
This is an extremely useful glitch, also potential for spoilers. Anyways you can get legendarys from this.

WHAT THE HELL THERE'S A CHEST UNDER THE SHRINE TOO?

Definitely need to make note of this video. Seems a lot less time consuming than overwriting the save with one that hasn't done the quest yet every time you loot it. Once you get the hang of the jumps, anyway.
There is no "getting the hang of the jumps" I did it twice successfully in a 30 minute timeframe and then tried for a third and spent 30 minutes rubbing up against an invisible wall to no avail. and HOLY SHIT THERE'S A CHEST UNDER THE SHRINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh look, a borderlands IOS game that6 birdges the gap between BL1 and 2

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-22-borderlands-legends-ios-shooter-revealed-out-this-month
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:07 am by Lagiacrus the ultimate
Well, began playthrough 2 with my level 36 Zer0. Got Knuckle Dragger to drop The Hornet the first time I fought him. And then I got a Jakobs revolver that totally outclasses it.
after a bit of a hiatus I believe it is mechromancer time :P
Here are the shift codes for the halloween skins, don't wanna miss these, they look pretty coolio von hoolio.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/12epkh/halloween_codes_i_will_try_to_keep_it_updated/
Here is a copy paste of a lovely post from Redditor Lewkiss, This is friggin game changing, im serious, if you wanna do big damage without a bee and INSANE damage with the bee, read this.

Spoiler:
^ Holy mother of...

Must find smasher. Must smash things with smasher.
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Post Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:20 pm by Lagiacrus the ultimate
It's a sidequest given by Marcus. Takes place in Sawtooth Cauldron.
So, either the Smasher got patched or I'm doing something wrong. The effect sets off, but it doesn't carry over to other weapons. Disappoint.

My weapons were feeling a little flimsy so I spent a couple keys on the Gold Chest and got a Slag elemental Hyperion SMG. It isn't the Shock Plasma Caster I was hoping to find, but it's good enough. The amount of elemental damage I'm doing with Gaige's Little Big Trouble tree goes really well with it.

The first ever officially unofficial borderlands 2 thread

Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4