Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monster Hunter U Q&A thread

Go down 
+85
Ken Kurobasa
Shindouz
A Drunk Ninja
Raptor98
Raecarmicheal
Vivi
GobulHunterJames
Tarath
RupertKnight
Big Boss
Cambell
Armoured Barioth
PerfectHeaD
Firpi
Tomderdepp
Fazermint
Crystalis
Ataraxia
MetaMarx
Ticky
Roik
Darklinghunter
Win32error
comaprison
evahnulahm
devilution
Will
Slyffer
ShadowCeadeusDM324
TheLaw
Craeme
opok8
Enkidu
CottonEyedJho
Sephastus
Chagrilled
haruno
frostymm
Evilpwner
Randomhunter
Edsain
Andy124
HaBa912
Jake Johnson
sakura808
Shepherd
Sir Tristen
IceMage88
enemy61390
Azurian
Saisei
PixelP
PAiN---
Yuki
Hawkfriend
Dragsaw
MasterOnion
elchele
kama
IBGenius
Oni Zelkami
Lucas
bill_the_noob
E&Troy
Traiaprax
Silverwind
Antari18
Outkin
Atalanta
Tirith
Volke
Sai_
flyingdingus
Snagglux
Gilgames
Quentin
Arkenaw
parasky
DanielisAwesome52
dcj91x
It's meh
TKMT
MHWF
Lalo
laoshanicrus
89 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

this is a thread to post questions for monster hunter U (both wiiu and 3ds versions),
just ask anything related to mhu gameplay,tips,general info,etc.

examples

Spoiler:

Last edited by laoshanicrus on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DanielisAwesome52
Cephalos
DanielisAwesome52

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:13 pm

I think the Baby Blue almost birdie looking thing is a lot less menacing than a dark skinned, pulsating and glowing monster surrounded by lava and fire
Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos
elchele

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:32 pm

elchele wrote:
Sorry but im still working my way trhough the village quests, and i've been wondering how can you make moga woods to cicle to nigth time??.
I just got to 4 star quests, i haven't completed all the 2 or 3 star quests just did the key quests, did i miss something? or it's an option that i'll have later on? becouse i already killed the barroth wich i read somewere in the forums apears only when you play free hunting at nigth.

Let me know and thanks. Also regarding monster hunter tri (wii) when is the next prized gold sword trade? becouse i already have the 15 lagi coins and that's the only thing im missing to box the game Rage by sipax
Im still interested anyone knows about this 2 questions? thanks
Back to top Go down
DanielisAwesome52
Cephalos
DanielisAwesome52

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:36 pm

The night time option is High Rank, once you defeat Ceadeus and the Purple Ludroth Junior lets you go out at night

In the Forecast you press X to shift the menu from Night to Day, and when you go to leave into the woods the game asks when you would like to arrive, Day or Night

also Monster unlock in the woods as you beat them in High Rank Village quests
Back to top Go down
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:13 am

I heard that capcom will be coming out with an update or something that will allow us to be able to play MH3U on the gamepad only. Is this true?
Back to top Go down
DanielisAwesome52
Cephalos
DanielisAwesome52

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:45 am

Quote :
I heard that capcom will be coming out with an update or something that will allow us to be able to play MH3U on the gamepad only. Is this true?

Yeah its true, Capcom will be releasing a patch sometime in April that will Add Gamepad only Mode as well as Inter Region play between NA and EU servers

(also Nintendo is releasing a patch in April that will speed up load times on the Wii U menus)
Back to top Go down
Dragsaw
Aptonoth

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:18 am

What are some good armors for low rank and later high rank i tend to hunt with bowguns, dual swords mainly (some times hammer and lance)
Back to top Go down
Hawkfriend
Jaggi
Hawkfriend

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:56 am

I can't figure out how to unlock drinks as an ingredient in the food. how does one do so?
Back to top Go down
Snagglux
Seltas

Thank you Points : 38

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:59 am

Once you get to HR3, the Guild Master will tell you to speak to the Uppity instructor, who then unlocks drinks for you.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:23 pm

DanielisAwesome52 wrote:
Quote :

Yeah its true, Capcom will be releasing a patch sometime in April that will Add Gamepad only Mode as well as Inter Region play between NA and EU servers

(also Nintendo is releasing a patch in April that will speed up load times on the Wii U menus)

The 3DS also just recieved one update allowing Cart game saves to be transfered to DLC games... And will recieve another large update soon that will add a MiiVerse to it as well as other options that may work well with MH3U.

Dragsaw:

Basically IMO in Low rank I would focus on weapons that you can get and supplies. I High Rank then start working more on the gear and spacific skills. A lot really depends on the monster you are hunting, your play style and Bow experiance, the bow you are using, and few other things...

We have a few BowGunners that may br able to suggest the skills they use beyond that.
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:56 pm

so err... king scarabs... volcano right?
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:58 pm

Yup even though more areas have given them to me regardless,
Back to top Go down
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:01 pm

of course... just after posting this i get 2...

but seriously, why isnt bulldrome in the game?
or did i miss it?
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:10 pm

No it was left out entirely.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Ok this really pisses me off. I can't get any R.Ludroth Claws from 3* village quests. Can you tell me how to get them, or is it my game glitched or sth? I killed like 10 R.Ludroths and not even one claw. Not to mention i can't break its claws with hammer. WTF?

Are those even breakable? I never have this problem in Tri. WTF is goin on?
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
E&Troy
Seltas Queen
E&Troy

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:49 pm

Do the monsters in the single player port , have the same amount of hit points and attack (I'm actually not sure that the attack changes from offline and online) as they do in the village?

EDIT - Also, what are those arena coins for?
Back to top Go down
laoshanicrus
Najarala
laoshanicrus

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): the pickle jar

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:49 am

^this,are they the same hp and attack?
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:32 am

E&Troy wrote:
Do the monsters in the single player port , have the same amount of hit points and attack (I'm actually not sure that the attack changes from offline and online) as they do in the village?

Monsters have increased health in the port doesn't matter single player or online. The quests were originally meant to be done by a team of four. As for attack I can't tell you for sure my armor makes it that low rank hits feel like a tickle after completeting the offline village.
Back to top Go down
PAiN---
Rathian
PAiN---

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:06 am

Antari18 wrote:
Ok this really pisses me off. I can't get any R.Ludroth Claws from 3* village quests. Can you tell me how to get them, or is it my game glitched or sth? I killed like 10 R.Ludroths and not even one claw. Not to mention i can't break its claws with hammer. WTF?

Are those even breakable? I never have this problem in Tri. WTF is goin on?

No, claws are not breakable. It's an 18% chance to get them from carves, and a 20% chance to get them from capture. There really is no fast way to get them, I killed quite a lot in order to get three lol. Though I was happy with the Dash Extract i got, just keep trying.

E&Troy wrote:

What Yuki said is correct, but as for attack, yes it has been increased as it was for any other MH when going from Village to Guild Hall. But you should be fine as long as your prepared for every quest, and if you can, raise your defense as high as you can.

The coins from the arena are used to make weapons and armor. I'm not 100% on weapons, but some armor you definatley need coins. And thats where you get them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/757PAiN?feature=watch
Snagglux
Seltas

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:53 pm

Anyone know what I need to do to unlock G. Agnaktor offline? mh3-ultimate.com says to kill 3 Ceadeus, but I've already killed 4 and nothing's showing.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:59 pm

That's a lie you just have to complete certain 7* quests.
Back to top Go down
Snagglux
Seltas

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:03 pm

So I take it I just have to fight Azure to unlock it then, since I've already fought S. Bari and Narga?
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Yeah I think so I would take a look but I completed every 7* quest at this point. Have you hunted brachydios yet? If I remember right you had to hunt him before unlocking it.
Back to top Go down
Snagglux
Seltas

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:10 am

Turns out I just had to wait for the Argosy captain to show up and mention the Ivory Lagiacrus. The last batch of 9* quests have showed up, now.
Back to top Go down
PixelP
Popo
PixelP

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:22 pm

I cannot find an answer for my question on the internet so I'm deciding to ask on this thread. So, I want to farm the Royal Ludroth so I can make armour, but I'm not sure which weapon will be the best for farming. I can either use the Chainslaughter or the Bone Tomahawk+. I have already killed the R.Luddy once with the Chainslaughter and took only 7 minutes 28 seconds. Chainslaughter has more raw dmg than the Bone Tomahawk+ whilst the R.Luddy is weak to both Lightning and Fire but Fire will inflict much more dmg. Basically, I just need to know which one is better or if they're equal, which one would be faster.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 5:19 pm

^ Honestly... it would really depend. Are you able to fight him the exact same way and get in the exact same amount of hits each and every time? If so than based on Damage and how well you can use each weapon than you might do better with the LS...

However... He is much weaker to Fire than thunder on most if not all his body part and if you are not able to keep up the consistant damage using the spirit attack and using the LS to it's full potential.... than I would suggest the SnS, as you might be able to get more hits in and more damage over all in at one time. But again... It depends on how you play and use each weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter U Q&A thread   Monster Hunter U Q&A thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter U Q&A thread
Page 4 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next