Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 17 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 17 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
DanielisAwesome52
Cephalos
DanielisAwesome52

Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 17 Empty
PostPokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

I'mm shaking from excitement, I honestly have NEVER been this ecstatic about a new Pokemon game

I have fond memories of Red and Blue, I smile when I remember Christmas at my Great Grandmas house with Gold and Silver with like five of my cousins, I remember excitedly telling my aunt an Uncle about Ruby and Sapphire while holding a gaming magazine, I remember being so pissed when I lost my DS on a bus and couldn't get Diamond and Pearl, and I remember watching the Japanese release of Black and White, watching each batch of Pokemon, speculating with people about the starter Evos, etc

But never, NEVER has my jaw dropped, my whole torso shake, my heart race, and my hands clench when watching an announcement for a Pokemon game.

I can't begin to wrap my head around the amazing things I saw during that live video, I just cannot wait for more information, for more new Pokemon, for the INTERNATIONAL release of these gorgeous 3D games
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! :: Comments

Ataraxia
Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!
Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:28 pm by Ataraxia
^ Who just leaves a pokeball in the middle of the floor of what I assume to be a hospital (or the guy's house) and just HOPES that the right person comes across it first?

Oh... oops. This was an emotional 'goram don't question it' moments wasn't it.

T_T"
Ares
Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:13 pm by Ares
Ouch, I need a counter for poison stall teams. I had a hellish time yesterday against a Gliscor and Umbreon with substitute.
MasterOnion
Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:27 pm by MasterOnion
I would try a Ferrothorn. You can get them from Friend Safari if you want one with good IVs, or just catch one in the wild and hope for the best if you don't have a friend safari with them in it.
Ares
Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:48 pm by Ares
I might do that. I was also thinking about possibly getting a Noivern with the infiltrate ability, and having it carry focus blast or boom burst.
Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:20 pm by Guest
Boomburst goes through substitutes even without infiltrator
Post Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:21 pm by Guest
Also all u need on ur team is a poison pokemon
Ares
Post Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:43 am by Ares
Holy shit. I'm definitely getting that on my Noivern then.

Yeah, I can switch into a steel type to prevent his toxic from working, but I do need something else that won't be weak to Gliscor's Earthquake. At this point I'd like a Gliscor of my own.
Post Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:23 am by Guest
Ares wrote:

Yeah, I can switch into a steel type to prevent his toxic from working, but I do need something else that won't be weak to Gliscor's Earthquake. At this point I'd like a Gliscor of my own.
or just get a crobat...it IS the best pokemon...
Ares
Post Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:35 am by Ares
Vortiene wrote:
Ares wrote:

That definitely is a good call. I'll look into that.
Post Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:56 am by Guest
Ares wrote:
Vortiene wrote:
Ares wrote:

That definitely is a good call. I'll look into that.
its my favorite pokemon, it's not insanely good but it has a lot of stuff it is good at. breaking stalls is perhaps its best. I'll trade you one with super fang once they open the box thing in december (only can get super fang onto crobat after that)

you give him taunt superfang, flying gem acrobatics (180 base power) and roost, and he can kill any stall pokemon. blissey, snorlax, etc.

he also can either counter flinch togekiss with inner focus ability or substitute stallers with infiltrator. if you give him clear smog he can also prevent anything from setting up that isn't steel type.

super fang doesn't hit ghosts, but they don't resist your 110 base power acrobatics either so it shouldn't matter. Even if you get burned super fang can still completely murder a stall, 75% of its health guaranteed in 2 turns.

Noivern can do the same job but doesn't get acrobatics (not with the same power, at least) and he's a bit slower
Ares
Post Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:11 pm by Ares
Oh wow, that sounds quite awesome. I don't have much to offer but I'd definitely like one once the poketransfer opens up. Super fang combined with acrobatics and taunt sounds fantastic. Is roost used that often on him? I know he's fast and strong, but it doesn't seem like he can take enough hits to go for roost that conveniently.
Ares
Post Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:49 pm by Ares
Also as long as this is a general Pokemon thread, you guys should check out RaqibMarvelous on twitch. He does a lot of ranked double battles, and it's pretty interesting. I don't think that sort of recommendation violates any forum rules, so yeah.
Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:00 am by Guest
crobat has 85/80/80 defences, and with roost only psychic and ground are SE the turn you use roost. and they would second guess using earthquake cause if they guess wrong it would do no damage. so basically you only are weak to psychic the turn you roost.

the other thing is that they wont be boosting their attack ever since you taunt them, so they probably can only OHKO you with a psychic move, and probably won't two shot you if they are a stall pokemon. (blissey for example couldn't do shit)
Ares
Post Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:03 pm by Ares
Oh alright, that makes sense. So as long as I'm not against something with Psychic and STAB I should be alright. And since it will be mostly going against stall Pokemon and General walls, it won't do enough damage to take me out before I have an opportunity to roost.
I have a sudden respect for Crobat.
Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:45 am by Guest
I've been playing with my shiny tentacruel because it doesnt have good spattk or attk ivs. I put together a stall set that i have killed so far mega blaziken and mega charizard y with:

Black sludge
252 hp 252 spdef 6 def
Barrier
Infestation
Toxic
Protect

With liquid ooze you can wall ferrothorn (its hilarious cause leech seed reverses damage to ferrothorn) but with clear body you can avoid lowered stats.

If ur up against something physical you will want to use barrier the first turn to make ur def equal to ur heavy spdef.
Chipou
Post Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:48 pm by Chipou
I was under the impression no one actually uses direct stat dropping moves. So unless it stops sticky web and topsy turvy I see no reason to ever run clear body.
GobulHunterJames
Post Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:45 pm by GobulHunterJames
I made a theory that Zygarde may be related to the Sinnoh Dragon Trio, particularly Giratina.
You can read it here if you want: http://cheezburger.com/7901303296
It's my first theory so don't expect too much off me. xD
Ares
Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:36 pm by Ares
You guys should join me and make a monotype team based off of your friend safari type. I've got Ice.
GobulHunterJames
Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:02 pm by GobulHunterJames
I've done 1 monotype team already, Flying, now doing Dark. My safari is also Ice so I guess I'll do that after.
Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:07 pm by Guest
lol mine's grass, that'll go over well.
Ares
Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:09 pm by Ares
Lol, go for as much type coverage as possible. And you could do a mega Venasaur to stall out others when worst comes to worst. Leafeon would be a good choice as well.
Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:13 pm by Guest
Ares wrote:
Lol, go for as much type coverage as possible. And you could do a mega Venasaur to stall out others when worst comes to worst. Leafeon would be a good choice as well.
ive never not done mega venusaur. hes only my fave starter.

grass by itself is a terrible typing, dualtypes are a must, if anything i would go for this:

venusaur
ferrothorn
breloom
whimsicott
rotom-m
ludicolo

maybe a gourgiest.

Last edited by Vortiene on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ares
Post Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:15 pm by Ares
Lol, sounds good then. I've got Mega Obama-snow because he's the only Ice type with a mega evolution. But I also have Cloyster... Dat skill link.
Chips
Post Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:11 am by Chips
btw, that was a fun multi-battle Ares. Are Ahleel and Skylar your friends? or random people? Cuz they both battled me in singles after. xD
Ares
Post Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:54 am by Ares
Chips wrote:
btw, that was a fun multi-battle Ares. Are Ahleel and Skylar your friends? or random people? Cuz they both battled me in singles after. xD
Ahleel is one of my friends, and Skylar was just a randie I'm my acquaintance list.

But GODDAYUM CHIPS, Dat shiny Aegislash :o

I saved that battle video though, I can post the code for it later, it was a really awesome battle.
Post  by Sponsored content

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

Page 17 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next