Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 18 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 18 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
DanielisAwesome52
Cephalos
DanielisAwesome52

Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 18 Empty
PostPokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

I'mm shaking from excitement, I honestly have NEVER been this ecstatic about a new Pokemon game

I have fond memories of Red and Blue, I smile when I remember Christmas at my Great Grandmas house with Gold and Silver with like five of my cousins, I remember excitedly telling my aunt an Uncle about Ruby and Sapphire while holding a gaming magazine, I remember being so pissed when I lost my DS on a bus and couldn't get Diamond and Pearl, and I remember watching the Japanese release of Black and White, watching each batch of Pokemon, speculating with people about the starter Evos, etc

But never, NEVER has my jaw dropped, my whole torso shake, my heart race, and my hands clench when watching an announcement for a Pokemon game.

I can't begin to wrap my head around the amazing things I saw during that live video, I just cannot wait for more information, for more new Pokemon, for the INTERNATIONAL release of these gorgeous 3D games
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! :: Comments

Ares
Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!
Post Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:46 pm by Ares
8C7W-WWWW-WWW2-75CA

That's the code for that awesome Multi battle we had Chips.
Chips
Post Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:28 pm by Chips
Yea I got it in my Vs Rec. Was a good battle. I need to practice Multi's more since its becoming more popular.
Post Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:18 am by Guest
I had a funny battle where it was infestation tentacruel vs my friends florges, sylveon, and azumarill. He had wish on two of them but couldnt kill my tentacruel with max defences before toxic would 2hko his wish users. He ended up. He forfeited but little did he know that i was about to run out of protect pp.

In other news i got a shiny metagross. Also made a 5iv kingler. Despite kinglers stats not being amazing its funny to 1hko jolteons, alakazams, and aerodactyls by scarfing him.

He also looks badass. Now if only glalie didnt suck. I hate when cool pokemon are useless, or when ugly ones (lucario) are amazing.
Ares
Post Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:52 am by Ares
I know what you mean Vort. I hate Lucario... Such a boring Pokemon to build around.
Ares
Post Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:49 am by Ares
Meowstic (male) with prankster is really awesome in doubles.
Ataraxia
Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:51 pm by Ataraxia
So is it just me being dumb and not being able to find the option to change it; or does Super Training hate left handed people by default?
Ares
Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:53 pm by Ares
Super training is boring and takes forever. Just do horde training with pokerus and a power item, and a pokemon with sweet scent. It's waaay faster.
Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:38 pm by Guest
online battles 3v3 are just terrible. but no one offline is any good. Why doesn't gamefreak just fucking put 6v6? Maybe those would actually have strategy instead of whoever can swords dance their mawile first.
Ares
Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:39 pm by Ares
Yeah, the 3v3 is pretty lame. I've always hated that. If you want we can have a 6v6 battle Vort.

I won't use my Mawile ;)
Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:45 pm by Guest
^this is one of the main reasons I only enjoy triples online, because your movepool is not 12 attacks with 0 chance of having proper coverage and a strategy
Ares
Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:46 pm by Ares
Yeah, whoever picks their team better wins.
Chips
Post Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:52 am by Chips
Good battle Ares ^^
Ares
Post Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:53 am by Ares
Same to you! Damn that Pinsir is scary.
Chips
Post Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:54 am by Chips
Yea its a threat, and a Blaziken slayer. Sort of the reason why I use it haha xD. Also cuz storm throw so nice. dat 100% crit move.
Ares
Post Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:55 am by Ares
Yeah, it was definitely a threat. Along with Talonflame. That thing is a nightmare.
Chips
Post Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:57 am by Chips
I have some extra Pinsirs bred with Quick attack if you want some. I'm out of talonflames though.
Ares
Post Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:58 am by Ares
I've got a Talonflame, but I'd definitely like a Pinsir. I have a few imperfect 4-5 IV Harvest Phantumps and Meditites if you'd like one of those as well.
Chips
Post Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:01 am by Chips
Ooh, definitely want to try out the harvest phantump. I dont have any 5iv pinsirs, cept the one I use. I have a 4iv in Hp/Atk/Def/Spe if thats okay.
Ares
Post Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:02 am by Ares
Sounds good to me! The sp. defense isn't too big a deal. I'll send a trade request.
Chips
Post Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:05 am by Chips
Oh wow never knew Phantump evolves by trade
dcj91x
Post Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:27 am by dcj91x
... I really need to play some more. New games keep coming out and list of unfinished ones keep piling up. Just not enough time in the day.

I also think i need to go back to B/W for a bit and work on some pokemon there before transfering some of my shiny pokemon over.... Still upset Genosect was B2/W2 only, I wonder if someone will trade a Jerry for him?
Ares
Post Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:15 pm by Ares
I found a shiny Beautifly today. Of all Pokemon. Oh well. I'm breeding a Whirlpool/Perish song Lapras.
Ares
Post Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:15 pm by Ares
So I'm getting ready to run a Male Meowstic prankster set with Fake out, Thunder Wave, Reflect, and Light screen. But I can't help but think I'm going to need Quick Guard to deny some sucker punches and Priority Brave birds. What do you guys think I should drop for Quick Guard?

EDIT: I'm making it for a double battle team.
Chips
Post Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:20 am by Chips
I just recently started Doubles in rating. I'm going at it with brute force.... so I can't help you much
Ares
Post Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:34 am by Ares
Hmm, I see. I'm thinking either Fake out or light screen should be replaced. But they both are really nice.
Post  by Sponsored content

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

Page 18 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next