Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 24 Logo311

Monster Hunter Wiki Forum

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
DanielisAwesome52
Cephalos
DanielisAwesome52

Thank you Points : 4

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 24 Empty
PostPokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

I'mm shaking from excitement, I honestly have NEVER been this ecstatic about a new Pokemon game

I have fond memories of Red and Blue, I smile when I remember Christmas at my Great Grandmas house with Gold and Silver with like five of my cousins, I remember excitedly telling my aunt an Uncle about Ruby and Sapphire while holding a gaming magazine, I remember being so pissed when I lost my DS on a bus and couldn't get Diamond and Pearl, and I remember watching the Japanese release of Black and White, watching each batch of Pokemon, speculating with people about the starter Evos, etc

But never, NEVER has my jaw dropped, my whole torso shake, my heart race, and my hands clench when watching an announcement for a Pokemon game.

I can't begin to wrap my head around the amazing things I saw during that live video, I just cannot wait for more information, for more new Pokemon, for the INTERNATIONAL release of these gorgeous 3D games
Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» It's Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!
» Please help my son - Pokemon cards needed!
» Ideas for Pokemon Fan Club
» Are any of your Build-A-Bears/Virtual B-A-Bs named after Pokemon?
» Going to AFASG 2012 (:
Share this post on: redditgoogle

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! :: Comments

dcj91x
Re: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!
Post on Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:53 am by dcj91x
Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!! - Page 24 Master-pokemon

that is all
MetaMarx
Post on Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:03 am by MetaMarx
Training an unown was my best idea yet (speaking sarcastically of course). Anyways, I'm glad to see that each unown has a different attack animation.
Post on Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:11 am by Guest
@MetaMarx wrote:
Training an unown was my best idea yet (speaking sarcastically of course). Anyways, I'm glad to see that each unown has a different attack animation.
Does it actually? Talk about a weird place to put in effort.

Couldve given typhlosion more coolness...
GobulHunterJames
Post on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:03 am by GobulHunterJames
@MetaMarx wrote:
On Pokémon Silver I once trained an Unown to level 50 hoping it would learn something other than Hidden Power.
I was a determined kid. xD
MetaMarx
Post on Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:23 am by MetaMarx
So I have the usual team for farming BP at the Battle Institution that gets either Hyper rank or higher. For some reason the game was just plain mean to me today. Crits and secondary effects EVERYWHERE ogod. They happend way more often than ususal.
Quentin
Post on Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:06 pm by Quentin
So I started a nuzlocke... suffice to say I have no pokemon that can use mega evolution anymore...
Amaku
Post on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:41 pm by Amaku
@GobulHunterJames wrote:
@MetaMarx wrote:
On Pokémon Silver I once trained an Unown to level 50 hoping it would learn something other than Hidden Power.
I taught mine Tackle.
MetaMarx
Post on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:50 pm by MetaMarx
@Amaku wrote:
@GobulHunterJames wrote:
@MetaMarx wrote:
I taught mine Tackle.

Unown cannot learn anything except for Hidden Power unless you used an Action Replay or something similar.
Otoshimo
Post on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:11 pm by Otoshimo
@Amaku wrote:
@GobulHunterJames wrote:
@MetaMarx wrote:
I taught mine Tackle.

Squidshit that's not even a good lie.
Amaku
Post on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:24 pm by Amaku
No, sorry. It was kind of foggy of what that other move that I taught him was... I think it was Natural gift? Whatever it's called. I also had one with Tackle too..
MetaMarx
Post on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:44 pm by MetaMarx
@Amaku wrote:
No, sorry. It was kind of foggy of what that other move that I taught him was... I think it was Natural gift? Whatever it's called. I also had one with Tackle too..

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Unown_(Pok%C3%A9mon)/Generation_II_learnset#By_leveling_up
Amaku
Post on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:11 pm by Amaku
The wiki doesn't know what it's talking about. ^-^
MetaMarx
Post on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:22 pm by MetaMarx
I'm done

ANYWAYS. Whenever I do Super Multi at the Battle Maison with my brother, the opponent will eventually start shelling out teams that are specifically catered to the disposal of me. They just completely forget the existance of my brother and take me out within two or three turns. I don't know if it's because I have better pokemon, or the game hates me.
Amaku
Post on Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:37 pm by Amaku
I just bring in an all fire team for that, and one regular.
Otoshimo
Post on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:13 pm by Otoshimo
@Amaku wrote:
The wiki doesn't know what it's talking about. ^-^

As a Stat Acad. mod & copetitive battles tutor,

Blind & deaf people can tell you know bouffalant-shit about Unknown, Natural Gift, or what you're even talking about.
Amaku
Post on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:16 am by Amaku
I tell you, I taught that unown something. Though it was in a Mystery Dungeon game..
GobulHunterJames
Post on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:53 am by GobulHunterJames
@Amaku wrote:
I tell you, I taught that unown something. Though it was in a Mystery Dungeon game..
Unown still only learn Hidden Power in those, but they do have a basic unnamed hit that every Pokémon in those games has.
Verity19
Post on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:45 am by Verity19
Decided a few days ago that I would work on my National Pokedex, so I've been doing that while hatching Eevee (oh, the lovely Masuda that I have never been successful at).
My party's currently two Eevee eggs, my Talonflame (she has Flame Body for the eggs), and an Anorith, Shelgon, and Sealeo.
MetaMarx
Post on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:50 am by MetaMarx
Soo... a CPU using OHKO moves is fair... thanks game.
Post on Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:17 am by Guest
@MetaMarx wrote:

can't beat the player? Give the CPU "i win" buttons.
Verity19
Post on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:54 am by Verity19
@MetaMarx wrote:

That really bites... Hope things get better soon ">.>

Caught a shiny Noctowl last night using the radar method. Gave up on the Eevee Masuda breeding for Pokedex breeding, so my list is definitely shortening.
I also have a trade later tonight, since a guy in the college video game club needs a Manaphy and I was able to get almost my whole box of them from Pearl GTS trading safely over. One had an inappropriate nickname, so that's the only one that didn't make it.
Post on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:56 am by Guest
@Verity19 wrote:
@MetaMarx wrote:

That really bites... Hope things get better soon ">.>

Caught a shiny Noctowl last night using the radar method. Gave up on the Eevee Masuda breeding for Pokedex breeding, so my list is definitely shortening.
I also have a trade later tonight, since a guy in the college video game club needs a Manaphy and I was able to get almost my whole box of them from Pearl GTS trading safely over. One had an inappropriate nickname, so that's the only one that didn't make it.
You can transfer ones with innapropriate names, they just get renamed to the standard name of the pokemon
Verity19
Post on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:59 am by Verity19
Vortiene wrote:
You can transfer ones with innapropriate names, they just get renamed to the standard name of the pokemon

I was doing White to Y transferring, and it said Pokemon with inappropriate nicknames or inappropriate original trainers couldn't be transferred. It didn't change the name(s), either.
I don't know if it was just me, but it won't let me do that :/
Post on Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:07 pm by Guest
@Verity19 wrote:
Vortiene wrote:

I was doing White to Y transferring, and it said Pokemon with inappropriate nicknames or inappropriate original trainers couldn't be transferred. It didn't change the name(s), either.
I don't know if it was just me, but it won't let me do that :/
It says that, meaning it renames them automatically.

Source: transferred like 200, many with names that werent allowed because i find naming pokemon i dont like stupid things funny
Verity19
Post on Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:14 pm by Verity19
^Well, if I convince my younger brother who doesn't play Pokemon to let me transfer the rest of my Pokemon on his 3DS, I'll see if it works out for me then.
I mean, I do hope so... The Manaphy, after all, was from a trade, so I can't help it if its nickname was bad. Maybe it was hacked in, though..? That would explain it if that's the case ">.>
Post  by Sponsored content

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y!!!

Page 24 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Things we do when not hunting :: Passing the time when not on MH :: Non-MH Games and Gaming-
Jump to: