Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch. - Page 2 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch. - Page 2 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch.

Go down 
+11
Atalanta
Lalo
Arkenaw
Jader7777
kama
parasky
dcj91x
PAiN---
Yuki
Ares
iJAM
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
iJAM
Kelbi
iJAM

Thank you Points : 0

Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch.   Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

From the MH Facebook page

Quote :
We are pleased to announce that Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate will receive a software update that will allow cross region online multiplayer between European and US players. This update will also let you play the game on the Wii U GamePad without the need for a TV screen. We're also happy to announce that we will frequently release free downloadable quests from launch.

Link:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2013/02/28/monster-hunter-3-ultimate-software-update-adds-cross-region-online-and-off-tv-play

Last edited by iJAM on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

Thank you Points : 20

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch.   Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Four main Spanish English Portuguese French.
Back to top Go down
Jader7777
Cephalos
Jader7777

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use):

PostSubject: Re: Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch.   Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:41 pm

Even though I'm in Australia I've met many German, Swedish and Polish speaking hunters online. Most of the time I greet euros with 'Hello, salute.'
Back to top Go down
Arkenaw
Rhenoplos
Arkenaw

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch.   Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:45 pm

This is great for those of in US us who want to play with EU friends (and vice-versa), but if it means we're gonna have a ton of non-english speakers invading the servers and especially if it means ridiculous filters I'm gonna be ticked. Guess we'll wait and see.

Last edited by Arkenaw on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/arkenaw#
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

PostSubject: Re: Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch.   Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:51 pm

I love this, I definately love this.

Hello 4 am hunts with only my gamepad xD
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch.   Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:52 pm

Err not really we have the same censors. That and EU has a small english speaking population so it's better off for them than it is for us.
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch.   Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:13 pm

The only downside is lag. I was frequently playing with players in the Caribbean, and the lag was quite noticeable. I'd look forward to playing with EU members, if it wasn't for the lag. Nothing like seeing Blos teleport right in front of you before it charges.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Rajang
Yuki

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch.   Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:19 pm

I hardly get lag when I play on EU mostly with americans lol Should not be a big issue unless your net is from the stone age
Back to top Go down
Avoka
Kelbi

PostSubject: Re: Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch.   Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:08 pm

PAiN--- wrote:
I knowww! It's going to be awesome. playing on the couch? pretty cool...oh whats that? gotta take a poo??? switch to gamepad mode! this just made me wanna play the gamepad even more. its like.3ds..XXXXXL

Crap, does anyone know how to move your toilet closer to the TV so gampad won't be cut off from the console?
Back to top Go down
Atalanta
Rhenoplos

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch.   Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:57 pm

Avoka wrote:
PAiN--- wrote:
I knowww! It's going to be awesome. playing on the couch? pretty cool...oh whats that? gotta take a poo??? switch to gamepad mode! this just made me wanna play the gamepad even more. its like.3ds..XXXXXL

Crap, does anyone know how to move your toilet closer to the TV so gampad won't be cut off from the console?

Already solved:
Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch. - Page 2 Toiletchair
Back to top Go down
Tirith
Bnahabra
Tirith

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch.   Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:38 am

if we're using voice chat in-game to communicate i'm not sure any filters are going to matter, unless the game can beep me actually saying "after" into the mic.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

PostSubject: Re: Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch.   Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:36 am

Tirith wrote:
if we're using voice chat in-game to communicate i'm not sure any filters are going to matter, unless the game can beep me actually saying "after" into the mic.

I can't wait for the voice chat function. Finally, a new way to troll newbies.
MLGPRO1440NOSCOPE6969
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
Edsain
Melynx
Edsain

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch.   Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:21 pm

godamnit damn prices
i wont be hunting with any one since i wont have that console this year and if i do get it for christmas i can only play with germans and frenchs
at least ill play it on the teeny tiny dee ess Rage by sipax Rage by sipax
Back to top Go down
Ultimate Jaggi
Gore Magala
Ultimate Jaggi

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): The U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch.   Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Edsain wrote:
godamnit damn prices
i wont be hunting with any one since i wont have that console this year and if i do get it for christmas i can only play with germans and frenchs
at least ill play it on the teeny tiny dee ess Rage by sipax Rage by sipax

Why can you only play with germans and French?

There's cross-region play in an update in april XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch.   Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off-TV play, Cross-region online to be added via software patch.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2