Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I'm obliged to do this... Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
I'm obliged to do this... Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm obliged to do this...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Outkin
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Canada BC

I'm obliged to do this... Empty
PostI'm obliged to do this...

Okay, let's get this introduction post over so we can have some fun shall we?

I'm a newer member to the MH world, I recieved Tri as a random x-mas present picked up from the cheapie bin last year (had the sticker on it still). I ignored it at first because of that, but I caved in after a few days to give it a fair shake....after realising I had been killing monsters with an oversized hammer for 4 hours straight, it's safe to say I was hooked.

I'm more of an nintendo gamer (how convenient eh?) but I would have totally considered another console purely for monster hunter. I enjoy the challenge, I hate games where you can win with one button and everything is handed to you on a silver platter. I love the feeling of achievement after I fought tooth and nail for the very garb I wear.

I'm going to be continuing playing this series of course, leading me to to MH3U on the Wii U. (I actually just recently purchased the Wii U for this, typing this on the gamepad actually). I thought it'd be cool to talk to others about one of my favorite games, seeing as no one in my community seems to share my passions....with that said hello!

(Phew....is that enough?)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I'm obliged to do this... :: Comments

Lalo
Re: I'm obliged to do this...
Post Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:27 pm by Lalo
lol?

welcome to the forum and to Monster Hunter, you should find yourself a PSP with a copy of Unite if you can, I guess you could find one pretty cheap
Jojozityjo
Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:37 am by Jojozityjo
i gotta say i feel how you must feel with the no one in your community sharing your passions, like with mh in general, this place is pretty much the only place i find fellow hunters that enjoy the game as i do, and miss it as i do when it goes away from us lol

but, welcome to the forums Tkin ^,^/
Sephastus
Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:19 am by Sephastus
Even a "cheap" MH is worth its weight in gold. I have gotten more enjoyment out of the MH series than most of my other games combined. I say most because I did many years playing MMOs...

Welcome to the community.
Post  by Sponsored content

I'm obliged to do this...

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Start Here: Welcome to the MHWikiForum :: Member Introduction and Announcements-
Jump to: