Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 37 Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Hunting Journal - Page 37 Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Journal

Go down 
+92
Rowiehz
Big Boss
Verity19
Vivi
dcj91x
Phazon Xenomorph
Wanderer Jiyuren
Chai
SovereignCoffee
JFizzle
Un-Tan
Retoman
Cambell
PerfectHeaD
rjthakid
LucentNargacuga
aninymouse
IBGenius
YamiGekusu
anduin55
It's meh
Andy124
Firpi
2d6
Fazermint
Yamatsu
BoredForLife
Crystalis
Ataraxia
MetaMarx
Roik
Martoboyo
zeek
Randomhunter
JAGGIRIPPER
Archie
ShadowCeadeusDM324
IceMage88
WinNerd
Octondo
Roon
HaBa912
CottonEyedJho
Quentin
pumpkinslayer
Animated_Shadow
Enkidu
Unit33
sakura808
evahnulahm
Chagrilled
Tirith
brokemyfingers
Darklinghunter
Akai the White Lightning
haruno
X Kitsune X
Secun
Antari18
Will
Samochan
GobulHunterJames
Hawkfriend
E&Troy
TheLaw
laoshanicrus
blueberryvibe
Dross
Yuki
Ares
Amnesty
Gian
parasky
Snagglux
TKMT
Jake Johnson
Atalanta
Gilgames
RDC
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Sai_
DanielisAwesome52
Edsain
Ultimate Jaggi
Anonymin
Saisei
Sephastus
Velits
bill_the_noob
Silverwind
PAiN---
Lalo
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lalo
Gore Magala
Lalo

Thank you Points : 15

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Not yours for sure

Hunting Journal - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:36 am

First topic message reminder :

well, first day of hunting. got a lot done.

fought my way all the way to lagiacrus, on the port I just defeated rathian
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

Thank you Points : 16

3DS friends code: 4382-2261-9491
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:43 pm

kama wrote:
MetaMarx wrote:
over 120 deviljho slain and no large crown. pls bring back world eater ;~;
Have you try spamming Dual nrml/savage jho in arena? I recalled getting my crowns from those two quest. Good luck!
Yes, except everyone dies
Back to top Go down
Andy124
Jaggi
Andy124

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3ds
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:17 pm

So I tried cruel king of thesea for the first time...."wow,he hits HARD" o.o One of the main issues I have for almost any quest is time. I can deal with the damadge and all, but a time limit makes me nervous and paranoid.
Back to top Go down
TKMT
Seltas
TKMT

Thank you Points : 12

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America, U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:34 am

Andy124 wrote:
So I tried cruel king of thesea for the first time...."wow,he hits HARD" o.o  One of the main issues I have for almost any quest is time.  I can deal with the damadge and all, but a time limit makes me nervous and paranoid.
He hits hard, flinches rarely, high defense, and fixed silver crown size.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:49 am

I'm up to my 200th jho... please be a gold crown /spark/ 
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

3DS friends code: 0619-6394-9770
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): North America

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:29 pm

MetaMarx wrote:
I'm up to my 200th jho... please be a gold crown /spark/ 

Oh my... That's quite a good number of Jho ">.>

As for me, still mining the volcano for cash, switching my objective to trying for the award for having so much. I've finished upgrading my Nether armor set, so that's at max defense. I've got 259 Earth Crystals now, so I just need other materials to continue upgrading my weapons... Might do a quick switch for that, then return to mining.
Back to top Go down
Retoman
Kelbi
Retoman

Thank you Points : 0

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:08 pm

Today something new happened in my game. I was out free hunting in moga woods for rare commodities and on today's menu was Jinouga with C.Peco on the side. I decided to use my HR azure los set and ala morphexo for giggles and everything was going smoothly until C.Peco walks in.

So now I'm running around the map squeezing in hits on Jinouga's head whilst trying to avoid Peco. After a couple knocks on Jinouga's head Peco goes after me with his peck attack, misses me BUT hits Jinouga square on the head, Knocking him out. In all my years of playing monster hunter I have never seen a monster KO another monster.

P.S. Crimson Peco has now earned the award of most annoying monster in game.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:16 pm

Retoman wrote:
After a couple knocks on Jinouga's head Peco goes after me with his peck attack, misses me BUT hits Jinouga square on the head, Knocking him out. In all my years of playing monster hunter I have never seen a monster KO another monster.

P.S. Crimson Peco has now earned the award of most annoying monster in game.

I have seen monsters kill one another before, but I've yet to see a Qurupeco actually succeed in this... Usually if they're involved, they're the one getting killed XD

I really am enjoying mining the volcano, though the occassional Uragaan spawn is annoying me a bit... Needs to just shoo ">.>
Upgraded a long sword to the Demolition Katana after a solo round against G-rank Brachy. I have the materials to upgrade it again, but I'm working on getting the funds for it. This Slime stuff is too much fun cat
Back to top Go down
Sai_
Seltas Queen
Sai_

Thank you Points : 19

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:01 am

I got back to playing mh3u again for a few rounds of Crystal ore for weathered DS. Meh.
Back to top Go down
Quentin
Rajang
Quentin

Thank you Points : 28

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): United States

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:10 am

I have full high rank jaggi gunner armor, next step is hr wroggi blademaster armor
Back to top Go down
Big Boss
Yian Kut-Ku
Big Boss

Thank you Points : 5

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:15 am

Been hunting Lucent Naracuga. I think I've gotten the hang of it, but it still takes me a lot of  time to kill it. I got 3 Narga Mantles in one hunt in the quest rewards, my first ones. Made the first form his his Swax and just need a Cloudy moon shard to upgrade...
Back to top Go down
PerfectHeaD
Bnahabra
PerfectHeaD

Thank you Points : 17

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:42 am

Abyssal Lagiacrus weapons are a real pain to make.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Switched to the Demolition Katana yesterday, then upgraded it to the Pyro Demolisher. I knew I love blowing up monsters with bombs already, but this is seriously just amusing for an on-game explosives fan such as myself XD
Been combining fish and drinks to attempt to get Explorer to try to get Slickaxes to make more Dragonbone Relics to save up for weapon upgrading. When I get it, I do "Deserted Island Dustup" to make it an easy successful quest. If I don't get the ability, I go mining in the volcano. I'll be doing mass upgrading (hopefully) after I get money saved up for it, along with more of these relics cat
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:00 pm

At LAST I'M G RANK!!!!!
....(I'm late right?)
Instead of going to the G-ranl quests right away i'm gonna take some tim to upgrade all the gear I still have below rare 4 (there is a lot). After that get the G-Jaggi Armor (Attack UP) and start the real quests.
(I expect to die a lot)
And now I'll be carrying traps, bombs, demondrugs, claws and such. (This isn't child play anymore)
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 7:15 pm

ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
At LAST I'M G RANK!!!!!
....(I'm late right?)
Instead of going to the G-ranl quests right away i'm gonna take some tim to upgrade all the gear I still have below rare 4 (there is a lot). After that get the G-Jaggi Armor (Attack UP) and start the real quests.
(I expect to die a lot)
And now I'll be carrying traps,  bombs, demondrugs, claws and such. (This isn't child play anymore)
I personally don't think you're late... I would think late would be if everyone had already moved on to playing the next MH game (will most likely be 4) and you just reached G-rank. This, however, will probably result in this thread going silent, knowing how it seems Tri has gone, speaking from speculation since joining cat
Definitely good thinking here, especially if you don't have anyone to assist you in G-rank at the moment. I know my younger brother just simply helped me make G-rank Arzuros to start my G-rank quests (this was my very first full set for it), since there's "Deserted Island Dustup" to help that, along with Arzuros being an easier monster to hunt, and faster. He was also already experienced with the rank, too, so that helped us out.

Did a good amount of weapon upgrading, though I still need more relics, Monster Essence, and some other materials to continue doing so. Seems I'll be switching to range for bug hunting for a while, then back to long sword for more slickaxes and for the materials not related to bug monsters.
Back to top Go down
ShadowCeadeusDM324
Tigrex
ShadowCeadeusDM324

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:17 am

Verity19 wrote:
ShadowCeadeusDM324 wrote:
At LAST I'M G RANK!!!!!
....(I'm late right?)
(I expect to die a lot)
And now I'll be carrying traps,  bombs, demondrugs, claws and such. (This isn't child play anymore)
I personally don't think you're late... I would think late would be if everyone had already moved on to playing the next MH game (will most likely be 4) and you just reached G-rank. This, however, will probably result in this thread going silent, knowing how it seems Tri has gone, speaking from speculation since joining cat
Definitely good thinking here, especially if you don't have anyone to assist you in G-rank at the moment. I know my younger brother just simply helped me make G-rank Arzuros to start my G-rank quests (this was my very first full set for it), since there's "Deserted Island Dustup" to help that, along with Arzuros being an easier monster to hunt, and faster. He was also already experienced with the rank, too, so that helped us out.

Did a good amount of weapon upgrading, though I still need more relics, Monster Essence, and some other materials to continue doing so. Seems I'll be switching to range for bug hunting for a while, then back to long sword for more slickaxes and for the materials not related to bug monsters.
Well I was in collge one day and I met this guy and his friend. This guy had only started playing and his friend was planning to buy the game. That was the last semester. WHen I met them again last week I was only RC5. They were RC47.

Journal: So today I killed 3 dragons, a bunch of wolves, some bandits.... wait wrong game.
I don't know what is better, normal giggi or thunder giggi. And I'm having some trouble getting a... torrent )sac? The + version of the water sacks R.Luddy drops (rare drop... for me). And I finished the artisan? Smith? The armor you get from the metals the hunting fleet brings. Finally a fine metal appears.
Back to top Go down
MetaMarx
Rajang
MetaMarx

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 12:52 am

I am convinced that giant jhos no longer exist
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:55 am

Got second los mantle I needed. Good day.
Back to top Go down
Antari18
Seltas Queen
Antari18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:25 pm

Slowly earning money for ice crystal to get resource award. Also yesterday got few small crowns so now i need only 4 for award. Unfortunately can't say the same for big gold crown award. Still need 6 i guess and some of them like Rathian or Deviljho are real pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
http://gbforever.net
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:53 pm

MetaMarx wrote:
I am convinced that giant jhos no longer exist

I can't blame you ">.>

Doing only material hunting today for weapon upgrades. My list has a good number of monsters on it, but a few are the Purple Ludroth, Zinogre, Abbysal (yes!), and the Dire Miralis (never done solo before, so this may be interesting). I'm hoping to do some good ranking up through this, too. Just eight more ranks until ninety, which means another new quest cat
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Najarala
Vivi

Thank you Points : 46

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): My connectivity is fine, thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:23 am

Made full Vangis X for the lols..

I don't even like Wrath Awoken really, but the armour looks epic on girls.
Totally worth it! >3>
Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u2509
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 12:42 am

Vivi wrote:
Made full Vangis X for the lols..

I don't even like Wrath Awoken really, but the armour looks epic on girls.
Totally worth it! >3>

It definitely does look great on girls, and I'm definitely jelly of your for this XD
I still need another Zin Skymerald for the mail (these things are haunting me as of recent) and two more Black Blood for the coil, so more savage Jho rounds, though this idea doesn't bother me much cat

I now have the Asthenia Glaive, Vicello Tri (G), and Meteoric Core, along with a Despot's Boltbreaker to upgrade through the Stygian route this time. Seeing as how I already need another Black Blood for my Reaver "Calamity," I may start out tomorrow's hunting with savage Jho farming for that before returning to material hunting for my other weapons.
Back to top Go down
Lagiacrus the ultimate
Rathalos
Lagiacrus the ultimate

Thank you Points : 18

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:31 am

After I get done getting mantles, I need more fuckin' mantles. G-Rank is a vicious cycle.
Back to top Go down
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:02 am

Lagiacrus the ultimate wrote:
G-Rank is a vicious cycle.

Can't argue with that one bit ">.>

Did "Bottomless Beast" a few minutes ago to make sure it was savage. Not only was the Jho savage, as hoped (I tend to not do research on quests and leave that to my brother), but I got a Black Blood and upgraded my Reaver long sword. Four more Black Blood and I'll have the mail cat
Back to top Go down
TheLaw
TheLaw

Thank you Points : 10

3DS friends code: 0748-2193-3471
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:36 am

I haven't been hunting much as of late as I've been helping my brother play Skyrim, but I got around to hunting on village, for some Ceadeus horns and Lagia Sapphires, for my Ceadeus weapons, still looking to jump online for a bit and do some moonshard farming for my L.Narga weapons, or a Blos Hardhorn

... contemplating whether to get Vangis X seeing that I have all my Jho weapons at their max

Back to top Go down
https://mhwiki.forumotion.net/u3769
Verity19
Black Gravios
Verity19

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Killed a savage Jho for one Black Blood, then caught one and got three, so all I need to finish the Vangis X set is a Zin Skymerald, which I also need one to upgrade a long sword.
Not liking how often these Skymeralds are coming up for me in making and upgrading things :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Journal   Hunting Journal - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Journal
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next