Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
blocked mh wiki profile Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
blocked mh wiki profile Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

blocked mh wiki profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ragnaria

blocked mh wiki profile Empty
PostSubject: blocked mh wiki profile   blocked mh wiki profile Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:15 pm

any one who knows the username : artemis paradox. if anyone knows, pls contact me. he blocked my editing rights and i dont even know why. my friend said he just saw that i was blocked. so artemis, if u r reding this: ask me why i wrote it before u randomly block anyone.
Back to top Go down
ragnaria

PostSubject: what? no comment?   blocked mh wiki profile Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:18 pm

dont wanna talk? then fine. filipinos dont need forums. they feel their way through. i dont need tips if u dont want to un block it. i just edit based on my experience. and if u have ever played with me or anyone of my team, u would be surprised.
Back to top Go down
eliza
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Great   blocked mh wiki profile Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:45 am

I read your post and totally agree with you.Its nice sharing.web sites are source of information and this is one of them I book mark it and mail all of my friends to must check it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blocked mh wiki profile   blocked mh wiki profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blocked mh wiki profile
Page 1 of 1