Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH3U Dream Team Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
MH3U Dream Team Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MH3U Dream Team

Go down 
+2
X Kitsune X
Aquatic_Warrior
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquatic_Warrior
Kelbi

Thank you Points : 0

MH3U Dream Team Empty
PostSubject: MH3U Dream Team   MH3U Dream Team Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:36 am

If possible i would like to form a dream team. This would be players who are down to chill, hunt, and grow with me as a group. I am a MH3 vet (played tri to pieces with about 988+ hours) and fairly skilled. In MH3U i am currently HR 2, and I'm looking for those who have decent armor sets and are at (or at least closest to) the same level. If you would like to take part in this let me know! :D
Back to top Go down
X Kitsune X
Bnahabra
X Kitsune X

Thank you Points : 8

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

MH3U Dream Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U Dream Team   MH3U Dream Team Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 8:02 am

Could you tell me what country you're in? I'm not sure if EU players can link with American ones. Eitherway, I'm in the EU, I played around 600 hours in both Tri and MHFU, and I use dual blades. I'm pretty relaxed in Monster Hunter, but people that don't use armor skills really hit a sore spot for me! :p
Back to top Go down
Aquatic_Warrior
Kelbi

MH3U Dream Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U Dream Team   MH3U Dream Team Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Yeah im in america :/, and yes. That is a huge pet peeve of mine too but i try to keep a level head.
Back to top Go down
AveZak
Cephalos
AveZak

Thank you Points : 20

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU

MH3U Dream Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U Dream Team   MH3U Dream Team Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:29 pm

I'm a US player on WiiU as well. I played the crap out of tri, but I'm just starting on U. I'm at 5* village atm, and I haven't touched online mode yet.

I really enjoyed the group I played tri with, but I can't seem to find any of them, and I definitely would enjoy having some regular people to hunt with.

I'll try to figure out my WiiU ID, as I haven't really messed with that yet, and I'll update this post and my signature.

Looking forward to seeing some wiki members out on the hunt.
Back to top Go down
MHAEL
Aptonoth
MHAEL

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

MH3U Dream Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U Dream Team   MH3U Dream Team Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:43 pm

When I see people walking around with no armor skills, and demonic blessing etc... my eyes fall out.

How can you not put any thought into a game that is this deep?

Half the fun in MH3 is figuring out armor skills/monster weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Tirith
Bnahabra
Tirith

Thank you Points : 3

3DS friends code:

MH3U Dream Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U Dream Team   MH3U Dream Team Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:57 pm

if they managed to get no usefull armor skills and demonic blessing it's possible they put a lot of thought into getting just that skill. :evil:
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

MH3U Dream Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U Dream Team   MH3U Dream Team Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:26 pm

I like to think they just haven't noticed it yet; not everyone rifles through menus and pages and such when they first start, they just wanna start playing. I remember being pretty confused by the layouts of all of the menus and information available when I first picked up Tri, so I just bumbled along for a while focusing on resistances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MH3U Dream Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH3U Dream Team   MH3U Dream Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MH3U Dream Team
Page 1 of 1