Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Cool Themed Characters Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Cool Themed Characters Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cool Themed Characters

Go down 
+4
Sephastus
Ataraxia
Gilgames
dcj91x
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

Thank you Points : 284

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): US

Cool Themed Characters Empty
PostSubject: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:35 pm

Well... I was getting great charms, had great luck on my carves and absolutely no problems on anything. But I just decided to start a new main character to have a full game theme and name... Yea.

So my new character is names Oliver Q. with the title Green Arrow. Yup... Lame but had to do it, blond hair green undies and all. And once I get a nice hooded outfit I can make all green I'll have that also.

So what about you all any of you got a "Theme" character or one in mind?

Last edited by dcj91x on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gilgames
Melynx
Gilgames

Thank you Points : 1

3DS friends code:
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:54 am

Im thinking about making a kakashi themed character. Ludroth cap with white pigment looks like his hair.

This character would be a secondary character, using different weapons from my main.
Back to top Go down
Ataraxia
Rajang
Ataraxia

Thank you Points : 33

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): England

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:03 am

Link, SnS, green and brown dyes everywhere, blonde hair, blue eyes, not sure what armour cause I don't own this game yet.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:22 am

^ Good ones.. here's a pic of my new guild card:

Cool Themed Characters Ga10

also I think I'll go with this for my hood:

Cool Themed Characters GW344H300

and this for the rest of the armor:

Cool Themed Characters GW344H300

IN the end:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:50 am

Themed... nice.

I will keep my main as only a HH user for as long as I can. Definately doing Hallowed with it.

If I had to go themed... sigh, no imagination, but probably Cloud Strife... only because I like the Great Sword.

Appart from that, Maybe a gunner Named Billy Kid (Billy the Kid, if I can add 2 spaces)
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:17 am

If you are using hunting horn as your main.. isn't there a lot of Musical characters out there?

Back to top Go down
Sephastus
Tigrex
Sephastus

Thank you Points : 32

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Generations
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:39 pm

dcj91x wrote:
If you are using hunting horn as your main.. isn't there a lot of Musical characters out there?

There definately is..., but for reference sake, and so people can find me online, I stayed "Sephastus", which is a version of Haphaestus, the wizard. Being there is no divination in MH, the closest I could get was the Hunting Horn, since music "healing", "protecting" and "improving" others is as close to magical as you can get.

I think of my guy as a Troubadoor, or a Dirge.... I would have named him Dies Aria, but the reference would have been lost to most. And I would NOT go contemporary with my naming...
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:03 pm

^ you know they can see if you are online and what game you are playing and so on just with the WiiU ID... Not really character name dependent I believe.
Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos
elchele

Thank you Points : 2

3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter Tri
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): 8

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:30 pm

Hu?¡ should have thought about this earlier and made my main name KRATOS!! becouse i just love to dual blades everything hehehehe im sure there are armors to make it look like good of war heheheehh, you can already get the scar and made it bold from the very start if i remember right o well maybe later.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:43 pm

^ Ahh go ahead and do it now... No time like the present.. I restarted 50 hours or so in.. might as well. and Yea.. there is a lot you can do to make it look like Kratos. Have fun with it, start a new character.. enjoy.. You will have more fun!
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:47 am

Soooo.. Here's what my new character currently looks like.

I think he fits the part.

Cool Themed Characters Image10
Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos
elchele

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:00 pm

yep he does real nice!, i didn't restarted it though but i think my wife will make a themed one any suggestions she likes this animes: Death note, One piece, Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball, in that order.
Not yet though we have to wait for the wii u wich we will have next month.

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

Thank you Points : 9

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:30 pm

elchele wrote:
yep he does real nice!, i didn't restarted it though but i think my wife will make a themed one any suggestions she likes this animes: Death note, One piece, Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball, in that order.
Not yet though we have to wait for the wii u wich we will have next month.

Any suggestions?

Anything but naruto, one piece, and bleach...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AresTheAwesome?feature=mhsn
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:35 pm

elchele, actually.. Bleach.. Rukia as a butterfly the messanger from the afterlife...

they actually have the Butterfly armor.. can't think of the name at the moment.. the female only Jesters outfit and sailors outfit that could be used for a few ideas, the pumkin outfit and lets not forget...

http://www.mh3-ultimate.com/page/G-Rank+Armor+Gallery

all these others she can choose from...

Last edited by dcj91x on Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:47 pm

dcj91x wrote:
elchele, actually.. Bleach.. They use the Black Butterflys as messangers of the afterlife.. it is a common theam in Japanease cultures and a lot of animes and they have it as a female armor...

So that may be a way for her to go.

Or you could go with Dragonball. The male ludroth X armor resembles a form of super saiyan.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:49 pm

Ares wrote:
dcj91x wrote:
elchele, actually.. Bleach.. They use the Black Butterflys as messangers of the afterlife.. it is a common theam in Japanease cultures and a lot of animes and they have it as a female armor...

Or you could go with Dragonball. The male ludroth X armor resembles a form of super saiyan.

^ he was asking about his wife not him..
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:52 pm

dcj91x wrote:
Ares wrote:
dcj91x wrote:

^ he was asking about his wife not him..

Gender matters? Dragonball was still on the list.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:55 pm

If she plays a male character.. that is true... But the female armors do look so much better, IMO. More choices.
Back to top Go down
Ares
Seregios
Ares

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:24 pm

dcj91x wrote:
If she plays a male character.. that is true... But the female armors do look so much better, IMO. More choices.

Yes they do, I play a female, and I have to say, I LOVE te Stygian zinogre armor. It looks fantastic, and has terrific armor skills.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:43 pm

... Armors have Skills on them o_O??? Seriously...?? I've been playing MH since it first released in Japan and this whole time I've been focusing on how cool stuff looked.... Never realized people chose armors for skills?

I'm only half joking actually. Though I know some skills are important and I do try to get one or two.. as my current character and this post points out, having fun and a great outfit I think is really something also.

It may take me 5 minutes to kill something instead of 4.. but i'll look cool doing it.

Edit:

Yup... Sometimes... it's just about looking good:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos
elchele

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Wow really nice pose!!! yep i've been talking with her about it and she is really looking forward on making a full set of something, but i told her if you want to do that you have to like keep killing the same stuff and she didn't mind lol aparently yea the looks is more incentive than skills hahhaha well i don't mind wath makes her motor running if she plays with me (<<<<that's was she said)
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:09 pm

Most of my stuff is mix/match just for looks.. I get the skills I want just fine.. You just have to know which ones are most important to you.
Back to top Go down
enemy61390
Felyne
enemy61390

Thank you Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:38 pm

Ugh. Why did I have to read this....New character time....Multiple ideas, same anime. Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin as for characters....Sagara Sanosuke (gs obviously, still workin on the armor any ideas?), Saito Hajime (longsword, open to suggestions on armor), and/or poissibly Shinomori Aoshi (duals, suggestions).

/e-going to look at armors nao.
Back to top Go down
dcj91x
Fatalis
dcj91x

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Don't forget... Pic's! lol.

Some of the stuff won't be possible until higher ranks when you can change armor colors but... don't forget you can set armors also for quick access. Hmm...

this might be a fun contest to have also.
Back to top Go down
elchele
Rhenoplos
elchele

3DS friends code:

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:15 pm

Can you still change the looks of the character after the game is started? becouse i may not change the name becouse im sooooo lazzy to restart (well maybe i'll restart later), just to play around with the character armors, weapons, colors etc etc, hair style and color, etc etc.
That way i can practice with my character and then later make the themed one, im feeling im going too fast with this game becouse is on the 3ds, on the tv i took too long i think im more lazzy and mostly play on the bed before going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool Themed Characters   Cool Themed Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool Themed Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next