Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Firefall The Game Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
Firefall The Game Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Firefall The Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiera
Rathian
Shiera

Thank you Points : 44

Monster Hunter Information
3DS friends code:
Primary MH Title: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate WiiU
Country of Origin (for connection Speed use): USA

Firefall The Game Empty
PostFirefall The Game

Is anyone else in the beta for this awesome game? If not, you can buy your way in by getting one of the Founder Packs, which are worth it anyway. I also have a few beta invites left on my account if anyone is seriously interested. If you're curious about the game though, I recommend checking out the beta site for it ( https://beta.firefallthegame.com ). As far as a quick overview, this game is, in a nutshell, a fast-paced MMORPG/1st or 3rd person shooter with a pretty good degree of customization, an in-depth crafting system, and a full open world to explore. As graphics go, it's a combination of cell-shading and traditional texture. Now, as this IS a beta, closed beta at that, expect some bugs to occur and when they do, make sure to fill out a bug report; this'll help Red5 out with the finished product.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in one of my remaining beta invites, let me know. If you're already in, add Iimani to your friendslist (That's with two i's in the beginning). See you online!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Firefall The Game :: Comments

MasterOnion
Re: Firefall The Game
Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:26 am by MasterOnion
Shiera wrote:
Is anyone else in the beta for this awesome game? If not, you can buy your way in by getting one of the Founder Packs, which are worth it anyway. I also have a few beta invites left on my account if anyone is seriously interested. If you're curious about the game though, I recommend checking out the beta site for it ( https://beta.firefallthegame.com ). As far as a quick overview, this game is, in a nutshell, a fast-paced MMORPG/1st or 3rd person shooter with a pretty good degree of customization, an in-depth crafting system, and a full open world to explore. As graphics go, it's a combination of cell-shading and traditional texture. Now, as this IS a beta, closed beta at that, expect some bugs to occur and when they do, make sure to fill out a bug report; this'll help Red5 out with the finished product.

Anyways, if anyone is interested in one of my remaining beta invites, let me know. If you're already in, add Iimani to your friendslist (That's with two i's in the beginning). See you online!

You forgot it being free to play and having freaking jetpacks on every player character.

Spoiler:

If that isn't enough of a reason to try this game out, I don't know what is. I've been following this game for a while now and the only reason I didn't have a founder's pack yet is because my laptop isn't strong enough to play this, so I hope you still have a beta key up for grabs if I get a desktop before launch.
Shiera
Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:22 am by Shiera
You're right! I totally forgot to mention those. Also worth mentioning, each Battleframe (Classes that you can change out at any given time) plays completely different from the others, even if they're from the same category, and all of the controls are fluid. I'm a bit of a fangirl now, haha. But yeah Onion, I've got 5 invites left, so HURRY!
Ultimate Jaggi
Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:24 pm by Ultimate Jaggi
Hmm, interesting....

I would like to join but do I just follow you to get an invite?? Do you even have any left? Lol.

Shiera
Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:34 pm by Shiera
I have 5 invites left, PM me the e-mail you want one sent to and I'll send it.
MasterOnion
Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:37 pm by MasterOnion
You know, the way alot of people describe it is Team fortress 2 with jetpacks, aliens, and a PvE world in addition to PvP. Plus they apparently have pretty good stuff for recording pvp.
Shiera
Post Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:56 pm by Shiera
Oddly enough, I'm one of those few people who didn't like TF2. But I love this game.
Shiera
Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:35 pm by Shiera
I still have plenty of beta invites for this awesome game. In fact, they keep reseting my invites, so bring on the requests!
MasterOnion
Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:48 pm by MasterOnion
Shiera wrote:
I still have plenty of beta invites for this awesome game. In fact, they keep reseting my invites, so bring on the requests!

They give you even more invites? Damn it, why can't I have a computer that can play this game!?
Shiera
Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:30 pm by Shiera
If you build it, it will pwn.
Win32error
Post Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:58 pm by Win32error
I saw a trailer for this game quite a while ago. Looked interesting enough, but the gameplay videos don't show anything we haven't seen before. Reactions tend to focus on it being loaded with bugs. Not the big ones with claws though.

Maybe i'll see about this somewhere in the future.
Shiera
Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:03 am by Shiera
I beg to differ, honestly. Videos don't do the game justice, you need to experience it. And while yes, it does have bugs (It's a closed beta, for crying out loud), those bugs don't make the game unplayable. If you want to wait for the finished product that's all well and good, but I'll suffer the bugs because the game is fantastic (And because I'm a dedicated beta tester).
Post  by Sponsored content

Firefall The Game

Page 1 of 1