Monster Hunter Wiki Forum
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
bow coating Logo311
Welcome to the Monster Hunter Wiki Forum!
bow coating Logo311
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Information and Talk (What are you Hunting?)

Get ConnectedHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bow coating

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gamer404

bow coating Empty
PostSubject: bow coating   bow coating Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:39 pm

i know i sound like a noob when i ask this but how do i turn on the coating for the bows it says off and no matter what i do it wont say on
Back to top Go down
xedvon

bow coating Empty
PostSubject: Re: bow coating   bow coating Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Lucky for you, I'm a bow expert (in my own little way).
You dont "activate" coatings, they automatically take effect when you set it to that coating. They dont work right away, you have to attack the monster for a good bit of time to paralize or poison or what ever coating you have on to work. You cant use certain coatings in certain areas, however.
Back to top Go down
Erised

bow coating Empty
PostSubject: Re: bow coating   bow coating Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Actually you do " Activate " the coating. You make sure you have the coating in the menu above your items and you press Triangle and Circle at the same time. your hunter will apply the coating and it will use 1 per shot. Make use of charge shots to get the most out of each coating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bow coating Empty
PostSubject: Re: bow coating   bow coating Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bow coating
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunter Wiki Forum :: Sony :: Playstation :: PSP/Vita (Western releases)-
Jump to: